Good morning! Welcome to….18 Days Before Christmas.
Oh good golly! Whaaaa??!
So – in a continuing effort to bury my head in the sand and pretend I’m further ahead than I really am – let’s do a video tonight, shall we? We’ll get together at 7pm on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page and do a fun gift box that you can use all that pretty Designer Series Paper on to make your Holiday (and all-year!) gifting gorgeous! Take a sneaky peek!
Tonight. 7pm Eastern. Right here!
Hope to see you there!
Now. Onward! Most of you have – or will have soon! – the new 2020 Jan – Jun Mini Catalog and have seen the beautiful papers and embellishments to be had!
And – I know you’ve been anxiously awaiting word on my Catalog Shares – and…here ’tis!
If you do NOT know what a “catalog share” is – it’s….sort of like your first run thru a Cruise Ship buffet. There’s a TON to choose from – so you try a little dab of everything! Then you know what to go back to for a second helping. 🙂
In the same vein – a catalog share gives you a chance to try a sample of all the new products in the catalog – and then you can see what you love and go back and purchase full packs of those goodies!
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers and envelopes, plus fun embellishments with one of my Catalog Shares! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 3 Jan 20 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 6th as I can manage!
Once again, I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share and an Embellishment share with all sorts of fun new goodies!
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!). And there are even DOUBLE shares, too!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $15.00 (+$5 First Class Shipping with Tracking)
You’ll get 48 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers – and 6 Best Dressed 3″ x 3″ Note Cards and Envelopes. To buy one of each of these packs of papers and notecards would cost you over $86!
- From My Heart DSP – 6 sheets
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Peaceful Poppies DSP – 6 sheets
- Birthday Bonanza DSP – 6 sheets
- Tropical Oasis DSP – 6 sheets
- Country Club DSP – 6 sheets
- Best Dressed DSP – 12 sheets
- Best Dressed 3″ x 3″ Notecards and envelopes – 2 sets of 3 colors (6 total notecard and envelope sets)
2. New Embellishment (No Ribbons) Share – $11.00 (+ $4 First Class Shipping with Tracking)
In all you’ll receive approx 75 new embellishments! To buy one of each packs would run you over $39!
- Heart Doilies – 8 doilies – 4 each in two colors
- Champagne Rhinestones – 28 total – 4 large, 4 medium and 20 small gems
- 3″ x 9″ Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bags – 5 bags with ties
- Assorted PomPoms – 20 pieces – 5 each in 4 colors
- Tropical Oasis Trinkets – 8 pieces – 2 each of 4 designs
- Best Dressed Tassels -6 pieces – 2 each of 3 colors
3. I Want It All – $26 (+$7 Priority Shipping)
You’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Specialty Papers, note cards and envelopes and embellishments. And, with an I Want It All order – I’ll also throw in a pack of the new Heart Faceted Gems!
4. Want Double the Fun? – DOUBLE I Want It All is the way to go! – $52 (+$7.50 Priority Shipping)
Order a double share of any package. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the best dressed6″ x 6″ DSP – that’s already cut! – you’ll get double sheets of that one!) And, with a DOUBLE I Want It All, you’ll get the Heart Faceted Gems AND a pack of Peaceful Poppies Sequins FREE!
- I’ll submit the order on 3 Jan 20 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice on 27 Dec 19 or when I get your order if you place it after the 27th. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is 2 Jan 20 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (Please note I can only accept PayPal for payment unless you’re already a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I can accept a check for payment!)
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks!
SIGN UP HERE!
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: VFPHM4W9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Going On Now!
Running thru 2 Jan 20 (but only while supplies last), you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalog items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. You’ll want to shop early to avoid missing out!
And don’t forget: This offer is while supplies last only and popular items will sell out quickly.
- Sales Period: 3 Dec 19 – 2 Jan 20 at 11:50pm (MT)
- Only items listed on the flyer, Excel spread sheet, and online store are eligible for this promotion.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items from the 2019 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
Here are handy links to the goodies in my Online Store!
Stampin’ Up! has also released the list of products in the Holiday Catalog that are carrying over into future catalog! Yeah!!
Click the links below to see the complete list of retiring and carryover items (those goodies that will be available for purchase in a future catalog!).
- Year-End Closeout Product List (PDF/Excel – Sortable)
- Holiday Carryover Product List (PDF/Excel-Sortable)
****Take a close look at the asterisked items in the Holiday Carryover List…there are a few of your favorite things that are currently sold out and unavailable…but that will be back!! Like…the Moose Punch, the Feels Like Frost DSP and the Brightly Gleaming DSP (to name a few – there are MORE!). While they will NOT be available from 2 Jan 20 thru the start of the 2020 Holiday catalog next Fall – they WILL be back! Check out the full list.
- Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (item 150705)
- Christmas Countdown Project Kit (item 150703)
- Please note: The coordinating Christmas Countdown Stamp Set (item 151833) will not carry over – so you want to get that NOW!
- Jingle Bells Embellishments (item 149598)
- Snowflake Sequins Embellishments (item 150443)
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150444)
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper (item 150432)
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150429)
- Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set (item 150464)
- Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack (item 150647)
- Merry Moose Stamp Set (item 150494)
- Moose Punch (item 150652)
- Gather Together Stamp Set (item 150589)
- Gathered Leaves Dies (item 150662)
Can I get a big Whoo-hoo!?!
Got questions? Give me a shout!
Thirty-One Gifts Helping You Get Ready for the Holidays!
Check out my Online Store for all the deets!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
I am both ahead and behind.
We have a tree…
…but no ornaments on it yet.
Finn-y likes to sleep by the lights in the mornings while I walk!!
If I was a single girl – I’d put the tree in my bedroom so that I, too, could sleep with the Christmas lights! I LOVE them – but they’d keep Wayne awake, so…
Question….are you a White-Lights person or a Colored-Lights person?!? 😉
White lights for sure!
Don’t think I’ll be home in time to catch your facebook live tonight. I’ll have to catch the video. Spending the day in Peddler’s Village in PA – shopping and eating and enjoying the lights.