It’s HAAAWWWWMMMP Day! Again! Peeps – the days just be flying by. Before you know it it’ll be Halloween – then Thanksgiving – then…CHRISTMAS.
So – it’s time to start thinking about spooky cards, thankful cards and Christmas cards!!
Last weekend, at Stamptember, we made a few cards that would fit into these categories pretty nicely. I’ll share a couple more with you – including today’s beauty from the Frosted Foliage stamp set and Feels Like Frost Specialty 6″ x 6″ DSP. Take a look-see:
Thanks to the super-uber-organized Sandra Hernandez (she’s an Air Force veteran – whoo-hooo!), this was a perfectly lovely and yet easy to create card. Which means it would be perfect for making multiples of for your Christmas-Card-giving needs!
We first stamped the big snowflake image from the Frosted Foliage set in Seaside Spray all over a Seaside Spray panel.
Next I used Liquid Glue to adhere a strip of the Feels Like Frost Specialty 6″ x 6″ DSP across the panel – it’s easy to forget there are beautiful Silvery designs on the back of the gorgeous photo-realistic images!
We used the Sprig Punch to cut two Vellum card stock sprigs and two Silver Glimmer Paper sprigs. These are adhered with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the Feels Like Frost sentiment in Night of Navy on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Over the top is a few of the flowers from the set stamped in Seaside Spray. The sentiment was punched with the Timeless Label Punch.
Then I popped the sentient label onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added some Pool Party and Night of Navy jewels from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack and the card front was done!
When I got home, I added some Frosted Foliage flowers (the same that we used on the sentiment label) across the bottom of a Whisper White panel in Seaside Spray ink. I added a few more Pool Party Holiday Rhinestones.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel inside the Seaside Spray card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more Frosted Foliage flowers across the front…
…and I adhered more silvery Feels Like Frost Specialty 6″ x 6″ DSP to the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Minimal layers – quickly prepared and assembled! Feels Like Frost lends it’s shiny beauty to the Frosted Foliage images and sentiments to create a perfectly perfect Christmas card! Add a second Christmas-y sentiment on the inside or leave it as it is! I hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 16 SEP – 31 SEP: JBW2A4TB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Stampin’ Up! has updated the Clearance Rack with lot of new goodies! Yay!!! Head over on the double to get your hands on some great deals. But hurry!! Clearance Rack deals are only while supplies last!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop those great deals now!! Have fun shopping!
New Seasonal Grid Paper from Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has some pretty new Seasonal Grid Paper to get you in the holiday crafting mood!
Here’s the deets:
The grid paper is a great disposable placemat that protects your table or desk when stamping and crafting. Bring a festive feeling into your crafting space with our special edition seasonal grid paper. This gorgeously designed Christmas grid paper will add the perfect touch to your stamping set up. Available while supplies last.
* 13″ x 13″ (33 X 33 cm)
* 25 sheets
* Double-sided: white with Mossy Meadow design on one side, white with Real Red design on the other side
* Metric & Imperial Measurements on both sides
* Product colors: Mossy Meadow, Real Red, white
The Grid Paper is $9.00 per pack and is available now in the online store here!
The Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! Running thru 30 Sep, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE!
Here’s the Deets:
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the table below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- As you order online, when three qualifying Designer Series Paper packs are entered, a prompt to add a free Designer Series Paper will appear.
- In the online store, if you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, you’ll need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
Here are the Designer Series Papers that are included in this great offer! So…you could order three lower priced paper packs – and pick the higher-priced (and GORGEOUS!!) Pressed Petals Specialty DSP for FREE!! Whoo-hoo!
Here’s a cool and colorful flyer to open up!
This is a once-a-year deal on our beautiful Designer Series Papers – so go ahead and start stocking up now!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Seaside Spray Card Stock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″); 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (card front)
Whisper White Card Stock: Timeless Label Punch (sentiment); 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inner liner)
Vellum Card Stock and Silver Glimmer Paper: Sprig Punch shapes – 2 each
Feels Like Frost Specialty 6″ x 6″ DSP: 1″ x 5 3/8″ (strip on front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
There are several reasons that Finn might be on “the rock” (that’s our brush-the-dog rock).
- He wants me to brush him. Unlikely since he likes the overall brushing experience – but that knot-picking is tedious.
- He figures it’s a good vantage point to see lurking lurkers and figments. Possible – Sun Tzu touted the high ground in the Art of War. Who’s Finn to argue with Sun Tzu?
- He was galumphing along and then…he was on the rock. Going with the ever-useful Achems Razor (aka K.I.S.S) – I supect this is the actual reason he’s on the rock.
Now – what do you suppose he’s peering at so intently?
Tis a conundrum! 😉