Hey y’all – it’s Thursday, so it’s time for another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!! Today’s Hop is a sketch challenge and I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with – I just know you’re going to see a ton of awesome-ness on the hop!
For mine today, I pulled out some of the prettiest DSP that you’re ever going to see – the Perennial Essence DSP in the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. It’s going to be available on 4 Jun – along with the rest of the Perennial Essence Suite. Take a look-see:
Yep – that’s the paper doing all the work, folks!
I started with some of that pretty paper and matted it on Crushed Curry for the card front.
Then, using two different designs from the paper pack, I cut two banner strips. I bannerized the ends by sticking the strip in the back of the Tailored Tag Punch (yes, I left my Banner Triple Punch at home. Do not ask me why!).
I adhered both banners to the card front with Liquid Glue.
For the flowers, I stamped the image from the Floral Essence stamp set 4 times in Crushed Curry on some…So Saffron Vellum Card Stock!! Whoo-hooo!! COLORED Vellum. You can get it and Old Olive and Petal Pink all in a 12″ x 12″ combo pack when the new catalog comes out in June!
Once the flowers were good and dry, I punched them all out with the Perennial Flower Punch (bundled with the Floral Essence stamp set in the new catalog) and created flowers by stacking two together with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
I added a fuzzy Perennial Essence Flower Center to each flower and set them aside for a minute.
On a piece of Petal Pink paper from the Perennial Essence DSP, I stamped the Floral Essence sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink using my Stamparatus. Over the sentiment, I added the Floral Essence flower image in Petal Pink. Then I cut it all out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits circle die. I adhered the circle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stuck a Perennial Essence Flower Center onto the sentiment circle, popped the two Vellum flowers on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped the Floral Essence flower a few times in Petal Pink in the corner of more of the Perennial Essence DSP. I gave each flower a center with the little image from Floral Essence in stamped-off-twice Crushed Curry.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Crushed Curry mat and into my Blackberry Bliss card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more Floral Essence flowers and centers (in full strength Crushed Curry) on the front…
…and I used a little more of the Perennial Essence DSP on the envelope flap!
Et Voila! Oh my goodness, you guys!! THIS. PAPER. IS. SPECTACULAR! Each piece brings more stunning gorgeousness – like Monet painting after Monet painting! Wow! It works so perfectly with the coordinating Floral Essence stamp set and bundled Perennial Flower Punch, too. You’re truly going to love this one! I hope you like!
Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop thru all our projects today If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go right to Kristi’s page. And you can just click on the names below to go direct to all the blogs!
Mary Deatherage – YOU ARE HERE!
Have fun on the Hop!!
HOST CODE FOR 16 APR – 30 APR: HW762NTC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
The Clearance Rack Has Been Updated!
It’s a Clearance Rack Refresh – and they don’t happen very often, so… be sure to check out the great new additions in my Online Store!
Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Shop now and stock up.
2019 Retired Products List!
Promotion Dates: April 15–June 3, 2019
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to any order
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out!
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
Click any of these links to go to my Online Store for the most up-to-date information!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Blackberry Bliss Card Stock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (Card Base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Crushed Curry Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner panel)
Follow Your Art DSP (coming on 4 Jun): 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); 2 1/8″ x 3 3/4″ (bottom banner); 2″ x 3 1/2″ (top banner); 2 3/8″ Stitched Shapes Framelits circle (sentiment); envelope flap
Vellum Card Stock: Perennial Flower Punch flowers
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
No FFF’s on Blog Hop Days!