I know you know.
So…I won’t even say it.
YOU say it!
And when you’ve said it, we can take a look at a fun little card I made with the Beach Happy stamp set (which is retiring – so get it quick!) and some new Follow Your Art DSP (coming on 4 Jun in the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog). Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from this week’s As You See It Challenge.
And the challenge over at The Paper Players just warmed my fussy-cutting-loving heart!
I started with a Whisper White panel and, in Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake, stamped the palm tree fronds and trunk from the Beach Happy stamp set – using my Stamparatus. Then I embossed it in the Seaside TIEF – which is ALSO retiring! I stamped the image and embossed the panel with it larger than I wanted – then I cut it down to size with my Trimmer. I matted the panel on a piece of Pacific Point card stock for the card front.
I cut a strip of Coastal Cabana paper from the new Follow Your Art DSP and used the Tailored Tag Punch to bannerize the ends. Then I adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I trimmed a retiring Colored Doily in Grapefruit Grove down a little then adhered it over the banner with Liquid Glue.
The Mint Macaron 1/4″ Textile Ribbon, coming in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, is looped and adhered with a few Glue Dots.
For the art, I stamped the beach chair and umbrella image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White, then I cut it with a Stitched Shapes Framelits oval die. I added the Beach Happy sentiment in Pacific Point. I popped the oval onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a piece of Coastal Cabana paper from Follow Your Art, I stamped the beach chair again in Tuxedo Black and fussy cut the sections of the chair. With my Journaling Pen, I traced the lines on each piece to make them a little more bold. Then I adhered the pieces to the art panel with Liquid Glue. I did the same with the umbrella image – on a different design paper in Follow Your Art.
I added a couple three Mint Macaron Share What You Love Artisan Pearls and the card front was done!
On the inside, I added another palm tree from Beach Happy in Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake to a Whisper White panel. I stamped the hat image in Pacific Point, then repeated it on the Follow Your Art DSP – fussy cut it, and adhered it to the hat.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Pacific Point mat and into my Mint Macaron card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got another Beach Happy tree on the front…
…and some more Follow Your Art DSP on the envelop flap.
Et Voila! I LOVE paper piecing, y’all – and this new Follow Your Art DSP is just flat perfect for the technique – especially with the Beach Happy stamp set, don’t you think?? I sure do hope you like and will give it a try! And – get these retiring goodies (Beach Happy, Seaside TIEF, and the Colored Doilies) before they’re gone forever!
HOST CODE FOR 16 APR – 30 APR: HW762NTC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
The Clearance Rack Has Been Updated!
It’s a Clearance Rack Refresh – and they don’t happen very often, so… be sure to check out the great new additions in my Online Store!
Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Shop now and stock up.
Get Your Copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
I’ve been giving you a few sneak peeks and we’ll see some “in person” goodies tonight, but – here’s the deets about getting your very own copy!
- If you’re a current customer of mine (like…you’ve ordered from me in the last 12 months), I’ll be ordering you a copy of the catalog and mailing them out just as quickly as I can once they arrive. Your catalog should be arriving in mid-May in a Priority Mailer Envelope.
- Ordering opens for the Annual Catalog at 12:00 noon MT on Tuesday, 4 June.
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would like a copy of the Annual Catalog, simply place an order through my online store before 4 June and you’ll automatically be added to my mailing list.
- Demonstrators can preorder from the Annual Catalog beginning on May 2! So join my team now and you can get your hands on those new catalog items a month early!
2019 Retired Products List!
Promotion Dates: April 15–June 3, 2019
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to any order
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out!
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
Click any of these links to go to my Online Store for the most up-to-date information!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Mint Macaron Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (Card Base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Pacific Point Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner panel)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); 3 1/4″ Stitched Shapes Framelits oval (art/sentiment)
Follow Your Art DSP (coming on 4 Jun): 1″ x 4″ (banner on front); fussy cut Beach Happy pieces; envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
No new pictures of the Man until I can get home to take them! 🙁
Happy hump day to you! Love your design, colors, technique…everything!