Happy Tuesday, y’all! Hope the week is going well for you! We’ve finally got warm weather up here, so it’s nice to be able to NOT have to wear all our heavy insulated winter gear! 🙂
My card today is another no-ink card. And it uses another new (available 4 June) set of Memories & More Cards – this is the Magnolia Lane set. Once I opened it up last Saturday to share with you, my brain had been making this card! Of course, I also used the new (coming on 4 June in the new catalog) Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Cards & Envelopes, too. And – that was about all I needed! Take a look-see:
The layout for this card comes from the sketch portion of this week’s FUSION Challenge.
Here’s a reminder of all the wonderful goody-goodness in the new Magnolia Lane Suite! 🙂
And here’s the Magnolia Memories & More Card Pack and Large Specialty Cards & Envelopes!
I started with one of those cards and one small sentiment panel from the Card Pack. I matted the panel on a piece of Basic Black cardstock and popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a strip from another panel of the Card Pack and matted it on Basic Black, too. Then I adhered three of the fun Magnolia Lane Cork Embellishments and added the whole thing to the card front with more Liquid Glue.
I tied a Linen Thread Double-Loop bow and stuck it on with a Glue Dot. Over top is a simple bow tied from some new Mossy Meadow Linen Thread. This new Linen Thread is part of the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack – and you’ll be able to get IT on 4 June, too!
And – y’all? That was all the front of this card needed!
For the inside, I used a large panel from the card pack and added a single magnolia sticker – which is just one of the cool embellishments included in the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Basic Black mat and into my Large Specialty Card – and that was it!
My envelope – also part of the Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Cards & Envelopes – got another couple of stickers on the front…
…and I simply adhered one of the INCLUDED envelope liners inside to finish it off! How beautiful is that liner?!? 🙂
Et Voila! This entire Magnolia Lane Suite is going to be my favorite, I’m pretty sure! I love the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and matching Magnolia Memory Dies – even though I didn’t need them for this card! And I’ve become a total fan of Memories & More Card Packs in general – and this one in particular! It is simply a most spectacular suite of goodies – I hope you like and have added it to your GOTTA HAVE IT lists! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 16 APR – 30 APR: HW762NTC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
The Clearance Rack Has Been Updated!
It’s a Clearance Rack Refresh – and they don’t happen very often, so… be sure to check out the great new additions in my Online Store!
Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Shop now and stock up.
Get Your Copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
I’ve been giving you a few sneak peeks and we’ll see some “in person” goodies tonight, but – here’s the deets about getting your very own copy!
- If you’re a current customer of mine (like…you’ve ordered from me in the last 12 months), I’ll be ordering you a copy of the catalog and mailing them out just as quickly as I can once they arrive. Your catalog should be arriving in mid-May in a Priority Mailer Envelope.
- Ordering opens for the Annual Catalog at 12:00 noon MT on Tuesday, 4 June.
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would like a copy of the Annual Catalog, simply place an order through my online store before 4 June and you’ll automatically be added to my mailing list.
- Demonstrators can preorder from the Annual Catalog beginning on May 2! So join my team now and you can get your hands on those new catalog items a month early!
2019 Retired Products List!
Promotion Dates: April 15–June 3, 2019
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to any order
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out!
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
Click any of these links to go to my Online Store for the most up-to-date information!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Get the Magnolia Lane Product Suite on 4 June in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Cards & Envelopes (available 4 June): Card Base
Basic Black Card Stock: 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ (mat for front panel); 5/8″ x 3 5/8″ (mat for strip on front); 4 1/8″ x 6 1/8″ (mat for inner liner)
Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack (available 4 June): 3″ x 4″ panel on front; 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (strip on front); 4″ x 6″ (inner liner)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No new pictures of the Man until I can get home to take them! 🙁
My Mom sent me this little cartoon – and it seemed pretty perfect for this part of my post – one that centers on my sweet Finn – who loves me no matter how fat or skinny I am, no matter if I’ve washed (or even finger-combed!) my hair or put make-up on. All of you who are loved by a dog understand this picture.