Good day-after-Thanksgiving y’all! Hope everyone enjoyed their day – and that your turkeys and hams and sweet potato casseroles came out perfectly! Our first-ever-smoked turkey was pretty good – it only took about 3 hours to cook instead of the 5 we found online. So…had to sort of scramble to keep it warm and not let it dry out! But – we did it and it was quite good. I even made gravy – with a little bit of smoke from the drippings! Yumm-o!
Today is a big day – it’s the start of our Online Extravaganza!!
Six Days. Three Sales. One Spectacular Promotion!!
Check it out!
Online Extravaganza will run for six days (23 – 28 Nov 18). During this time, we’ll be throwing three, 48-hour sales featuring a selection of products from the 2018–2019 annual catalog—all at 10% off! Each 48-hour sale will feature two product categories (e.g., paper, stamps, ink, etc.). When one sale ends, the next sale begins; this cycle will continue until Online Extravaganza is over. By the end, nearly every item from the annual catalog will have been on sale!
Today is the start of the first of the three sale cycles: Paper and Embellishments!
PAPER & EMBELLISHMENTS – Ordering Deadline for the Paper & Embellishments Sale: 24 November, 11:50 PM (MT)
- Brads and Buttons
- Cards and Envelopes
- Designer Series Paper
- Embossing material
- Specialty Paper
- Washi Tape
Here’s the fine print!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Includes customer, workshop, and online orders.
- Promotion includes items from the 2018–2019 annual catalog only.
- While discounts will be available for most items, some exclusions apply. These non-discounted items include—but are not limited to—the following products:
- Host stamp sets
- Paper Pumpkin (prepaids, monthly subscriptions, past kits/refills)
- Big Shot
- Click here for a full list of the exclusions from the Online Extravaganza Sale
- Bundles will not receive additional discounts during this promotion.
- Item quantities are limited.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounted pricing may or may not be available for items featured in the promotion throughout the entirety of each 48-hour sale.
- Discounted items may be turned off if their supply reaches a predetermined threshold.
- If an item is turned off during a 48-hour sale, it will be made available again at its regular price within 36 hours of its 48-hour sale ending.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available only during each allotted 48-hour sales period. (E.g., discounted cardstock will available only during Paper & Embellishments sale; discounted ink pads will be available only during Tools & Ink sale.) No exceptions.
And – while you’re doing that, you’ll be able to cash in on my …
DOUBLE PEPPERMINT ORDERING SPECIAL THRU 28 NOV!
Here’s the deets…
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and the end of the day on 28 Nov 18 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: 7WTD7UDK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag Available on 5 Dec!
A tool as beloved and important as the Stamparatus deserves its own special treatment. And what better way to treat your most versatile stamping companion than by giving it its own special carrying and storage solution. Introducing…the Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag!
The bag is available now for Demonstrators to order and it will be available for customers to order beginning on 5 December! When ordering starts, you’ll have two options: Ordering just the bag or ordering the Stamparatus and the bag together.
Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with more details.
You’ll be able to start ordering on 5 Dec!
Craft & Carry Tote Available With Starter Kit During Sale-a-bration!
The new Craft & Carry Tote is exactly the bag every stamper needs! The tote bag will only be available to customers who choose the optional add on for their Starter Kits during Sale-A-Bration, beginning 3 January 2019!
It’s really an awesome bag, we got to see and touch it at OnStage last week – and…mine came last week! It holds a TON! It measures 9-1/4″ x 16-1/2″ x 7″ and it’s got removable dividers inside the bag as well as lots of exterior pockets!
There are a LOT of great reasons to join the team during Sale-A-Bration, and this Tote is certainly one of them! 🙂 You can read more details about the joining promotion with the optional tote add on here.
Or…this bag is available right now for Demonstrators to purchase so if you don’t want to wait until January, join now and order yours!
You can see more details about this tote in a video that Stampin’ Up! has put together (if you’re viewing this post by email, click here to go to my blog post to see the video):
Snowflake Showcase Bundle Updated – and GOING AWAY SOON!
The White Velvet Sheets – a part of the Snowflake Showcase – have been discontinued. As advertised at the beginning of the promotion, these products were all “while supplies last”. And once they run out – they’re not being re-ordered.
What does that mean for my special bundles? Well – I’ve updated the product list to remove the White Velvet Sheets, and reduced the price accordingly.
But folks – if you’ve been thinking you’d wait until the very end of the promotion period – I’d strongly recommend that you NOT wait another moment! This has been a WILDLY popular set of goodies – and I’d hate for you to miss out. The stamp sets, thinlits and trinkets are still available – but…there’s no telling for how much longer!
Check out the flyer below to take a closer look-see!
Here’s the deets:
- No limits apply during the customer sales period. So be quick while supplies last!
- Products available while supplies last from November 1, 2018 until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
- Items may be purchased in any type of order.
- Items may be included as part of a Starter Kit!! Join now!
- Ordering deadline: November 30, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
Here’s the updated special money-saving bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers Snowflake Showcase Bundle:
If you purchased the entire Showcase separately, you’d pay about $98! That includes shipping and a wag at the taxes.
Snow is Glistening – $21
Happiness Surrounds – $17
Snowfall Thinlits – $39
White Velvet Paper – $5 NO LONGER INCLUDED!
Snowflake Trinkets – $8
With my special bundle – you’re only going to pay $80 (new price!) – all in!
And – when you order the bundle, you’ll get a set of Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes for FREE! So – you’ll be ready to start creating right away!
Get the entire Showcase and the notecards and envelopes – shipped directly to you for free – and save a pretty penny, too!
In the spirit of expectation management, with the significant savings you get with this bundle, I won’t be able to give y’all Peppermints when you order them.
These offers are available to anyone – but I can only ship to addresses (not Post Office boxes!) in the United States or APO Military. 🙂
Thanks for your understanding, y’all!
It’s easy to order! Fill out the form below. I’ll send you a PayPal Invoice right away and then, on 1 Nov, place your order first thing and get your wonderful Snowflake Showcase goodies on their way to your door! Easy Peasy!
Don’t want the Special Bundle? Get just the things you DO want right here in my Online Store!
Due to record numbers of kits sold in the past several months, new subscriptions for Paper Pumpkin are closed for the month of December.
What this means . . .
New customers will not be able to subscribe until December 11, 2018 and will receive their first kit in January.
Current subscribers will still be able to manage their accounts via the regular login process. However, they will NOT be able to add additional December kits to their order. We strongly recommend that all subscribers check their account information to ensure that their account is up-to-date. Due to inventory levels, we cannot guarantee a second billing.
Canceled subscribers can still return, but after November 21 at 5:00 PM (MT), they will receive December’s kit based on availability; additionally, if kits are available, returning subscribers will only be allowed one kit.
If we are unable to fulfill orders for returning subscribers (as noted above), we will notify you on the billing date (December 11, 2018). Your subscription will be automatically suspended and you will not be billed for December. These subscriptions will automatically resume in January unless the account status is changed to “canceled.”
The Paper Pumpkin subscription program is as popular as it has ever been and we are experiencing strong growth. In order to avoid missing out on our amazing kits, the best way to avoid disappointment is to subscribe and remain active in the program.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Finny had a flea or maybe twelve.
I have no idea why or how since he gets his K-9 Advantix every single month.
But – fleas are…stubborn. And tenacious.
So – on the day before Thanksgiving his Dad and I took him to Puppy Tubs and gave him a bath. He LOVED it. 🤔
Hey Finny! Whatcha thinkin’?
That’s pretty clear…