Mornin’, y’all! Well, if you’ve been following me for any length of time, you know that usually I do a sneak peek on Sunday morning. It’s a sneak peek of a card that we’ll make that evening on a Facebook live video.
And – if you’ve been with me for a minute, you know I have NOT done that for a few weeks – thanks to long days (including weekends!) at work.
Well – the dry spell has come to an end! Whoo-hoo!
I’ll be back tonight on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page – at 8pm Eastern time. 🙂
And – we’re going to make a card that goes back to my roots – with some wonderful new stamp sets from the 2018 Holiday Catalog! Here’s a sneaky peek:
Yep – what all can you see there?
Details at 8pm Eastern – hope you can join me here on my FB page – this will be the last video from California! WHOO-HOO!!
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: CQPTNH2U
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Holiday Catalog Shares Are Open!
What are catalog shares, you ask? They’re your chance to try a little bit of everything and see what you like the best. It’s like…your first trip thru a cruise ship buffet…you have a little taste of all the fun things you like (or have never tasted) and then you go back for seconds (or even thirds!) on the goodies you love!
I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 5 Sept 18 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – hopefully early in the week of 10 Sept.
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Ribbons/Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is 3 Sep 18 at 8pm EST!! Head over to my Holiday Catalog Shares Page for all the details on what you get with each share type, as well as a handy form to fill out.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
BONUS DAYS ARE HERE!
1 – 31 August 2018
Here’s the Deets!
- Earning Period
- August 1 – August 31, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute – cuz…once again, I’m here and he’s home with his Dad!
Waiting with baited breath…and I haven’t even been fishing 😉 I know I’m going to love it. I didn’t order it yet because I wanted to see someone demonstrate. TIA