Good Monday to you!
? Is it Monday already?? Dang….
We’re having a most wonderful time, I have to say! On top of the spectacular scenery…
There. That’s better.
As I was saying – on top of the spectacular scenery – on Friday we got a HUGE sneak peek of the 2018 Holiday Catalog! AND – we can share the pictures we took of the new goodies! So….here goes!
Some sweet Suites…
And some bodacious Bundles!
I’ll share some special Stamp Sets, a Cool Tool and a few spectacular samples out on my FB page – so be sure to check them out!
Now – customers will be able to order from this wonderful catalog starting on 5 Sept. But – DEMONSTRATORS can get their mitts on the goods on 1 Aug (whoo-hoo!!)!! If you’re not a demonstrator yet, here’s two ways to get these goodies early!
- Join right now! You’ll get to take advantage of the most-excellent 10-Free-Stamp-Pads joining special (get the usual $125 in product for just $99 – and get free shipping – PLUS get the additional 10 free stamp sets on top!!). Then, come 1 Aug, you’ll be able to pick up the new Holiday goodies with your shiny new 20% discount! Sweet deal!
- Or…if for some reason you don’t WANT 10 free stamp sets, then…wait until 1 Aug and get signed up. You’ll be able to pick from the new catalog for your Starter Kit!
Either way – there’s no commitment AT ALL. That means….sign up – get your free goodies – pick your Holiday goodies with a ginormous discount – BE A DEMONSTRATOR UNTIL the end of December with all the perks that go along with that title without buying/selling one more thing – and then, if it’s not for you! – say “TTFN” to Stampin’ Up! and go on your merry way!
Sound good? Give me a shout and we’ll get you all hooked up! Or – click right here to get started!
I’ll be back tomorrow with a card for the Stamp Ink Paper challenge and then more Cruise and Alaska pics!!
HOST CODE FOR 15 JUL – 31 JUL: ZKTTVQQ3
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Double Peppermint Rewards Ordering Special
As a little thank you for helping me earn this wonderful vacation, I’m offering you Double Peppermint Rewards Points while I’m away!
Here’s the deets…
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and the end of the day on 28 July 18 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
Free Stamp Pad Joining Special In July!
If you’re one of my peeps who’ve been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! – now is the time!
Everyone who joins Stampin’ Up in July will get to select a free New Ink Pad bundle in addition to their Starter Kit! The Starter Kit is just $99+ applicable taxes and you get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise. All this – plus select a FREE assortment of new ink pads. That all works out to $192.50 in product for only $99!! And it’ll all ship for free!! Uhm….hello?!? Can I get a ginormous WHOO-HOO?!?
Oh yeah – there’s also no commitment. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
Get all the info right here – including all the deets about the promotion and a handy link to get started!
Holler at me it you’ve got any questions – otherwise click the link above and get on your way to the big savings!!
SALES TAX HOLIDAYS (US ONLY)
If you love holidays—and don’t love taxes—we have some great news for you! Twelve U.S. states will have sales tax holidays for school supplies over the next several weeks. The dates for each state’s sales tax holiday will vary; the definition of “school supplies” will also vary from state to state. Fortunately, a selection of Stampin’ Up! products qualify as school supplies and will be tax-free during each state’s sales tax holiday period. (Sales tax holidays may not apply to additional county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.) Make sure to take advantage of the savings!
To find out which states are participating—and which products will be tax-free for each state—download this Sales Tax Holiday PDF.
Important Note: Orders must be placed with Stampin’ Up! during the sales tax holiday period to receive these select items tax free; each period begins—and ends—at midnight (MT).
Paper Pumpkin Sale!
New Subscriber’s Get 50% Off Their First Month!
I personally LOVE a Half-Off Sale, don’t you? And – what a great time to try out a monthly subscription to Paper Pumpkin! Sign up now to get monthly Paper Pumpkin kits coming to your door – and get the first month’s kit at half price!
Start creating and having fun toot-suite!
- New month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount and must use the code BLOOM0818at paperpumpkin.com by August 10, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The discount cannot be applied to prepaid codes.
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit shipped. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute – he’s away at Doggie Camp and having a wonderful time, I’m sure!
But…we had a little guest last night in our cabin…
I can resist most of them except for when you and Amy start making cards…lol. Thanks so much for sharing. I’m getting my order list ready for 8/1.