Happy happy HAAWWWWPPP Day!! It’s the middle of the week – and the very last day of January 2018.
Know what that means?? It means…we’re 1/3 of the way thru Sale-A-Bration! Hard to believe – but it’s true! And that means you’ve only got 2 months left to cash in on the joining-goodness that IS Sale-A-Bration! $125 worth of anything-you-want-pick for $99? Free Shipping? Two EXTRA free stamp sets? And then at least 20% off every-and-anything I order? Yes, please! 🙂
My card today uses the beautiful daffodil images in the You’re Inspiring stamp set. I love yellow daffodils. I love how generous they are – plant 4 bulbs and they’ll each give you extra! And – when they’re all popping up in the shade of oaks or pecans…well. They’re breathtaking! All that is to explain why I did these all in yellow! Take a look-see:
Many of the elements of the card come from the inspiration photo from this week’s Just Us Girls challenge.
I started with a Crumb Cake card base and, with the fun little bubble image from the You’re Inspiring stamp set, stamped all around the edges of the front (and the inside!), in Crumb Cake ink.
The art, the large image in the set, is stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink on Whisper White. Once it had dried completely, I used my Light and Dark Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends to color it. I added a little dab of my Light Pumpkin Pie Blend to color the stamens.
I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp the sentiment from the You’re Inspiring stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink. I decided to make a stripe-y mat using some paper from the Picture Perfect DSP and I adhered the art panel over the top at a jaunty angle with some Fast Fuse. Around that, I wrapped some Linen Thread and secured it in the back with Fast Fuse. Then I popped the whole thing onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I made a Billie Moan bow from Linen Thread and adhered it with a Glue Dot. Then I pulled a thread from a length of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon, tied a bow and stuck it on top. To finish off, I added a small True Gentleman Button with a Glue Dot – nestling it in amongst the linen and burlap bows.
On the inside, I repeated the angles with Whisper White and Picture Perfect DSP. On the Whisper White panel, in Basic Black Archival Ink, I stamped the second You’re Inspiring stamp set flowers. Then I colored them as I’d done the larger flower on the front.
I Fast Fuse’d the Picture Perfect mat and Whisper White panel into the card base and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got the smaller You’re Inspiring flowers – twice – across the front (don’t forget to put your Stamp-A-Ma-Jig plastic sheet inside the envelope to protect the back!)…
…and a little more of the Picture Perfect DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! In the words of William Wordsworth…”Ten thousand saw I at a glance, Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.” There may not be ten thousand, but I love how gorgeous these daffodils are in the You’re Inspiring stamp set – and…with the addition of some coloring with the new Stampin’ Blends – they do seem ready to toss their heads at any moment! Hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: DXQNA92T
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get in on the Ultimate Bundle! Sale-A-Bration is Marching On!
What if you could get anything you wanted – from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions catalog, the Clearance rack? And what if you could get it with like…a 45% savings? And – what if, after you bought that Ultimate Bundle, you could THEN get 20-25% off Every. Single. Thing.
I think you’d be pulling out that credit card!
I am, of course, talking about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit! It truly is the Ultimate Bundle.
ESPECIALLY right now during Sale–A-Bration.
Let’s look at some facts.
- You spend $99 – and you pick any products you want (the products you pick are 100% up to you!) for a value of $125.
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration, you ALSO get ANY two stamp sets…FREE. So…if you picked…say…the Letters For You stamp set and the Wood mount Flourishing Phrases – that’s another $99 worth of free goodness!
- Every order thereafter…you save 20%. On everything. And, play your cards right (see what I did there?) you can parlay that to a 25% discount.
- There’s no obligation to sell. Advertise. Blog. Do workshops. Attend events. Do craft shows. Nothing!
- If you meet your quarterly quota – you remain a demonstrator. And keep saving that money!
- If you don’t? Well…you go on your merry way with about $225 worth of goodies tucked in your craft stash. No commitment – no penalty!
- Joining the Critters-N-Creating Krew team is easy – and we are building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page that we share with the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew. We chat and share our projects there. We also have monthly virtual team meetings and quarterly meetings where those of us in the area all get together to have lunch and make fun projects!
- Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! So whatever YOUR goal is – you’re most welcome!
- You’ll be joining a super company that’s been around for 30 years! Yep – 2018 is our 30th Anniversary and there’s big happenings in store throughout the year – what a great time to get in on the fun!
- Joining is easy to do – just click here and head on over the Online application! And – if you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Sale-A-Bration is a pretty big deal, y’all! Check out all the information over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Special Bundle Sale!
Check out all my special bundles at my Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Bundles page and fill out the form you’ll find there. There are descriptions of each bundle as well as pictures!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Crumb Cake Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Picture Perfect DSP: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); envelope flap
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (card front and inner liner)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
I know I’ve shown you other pictures of my silly cute little dog sleeping in his kennel.
But I’m going to show you another one.
We should all sleep with such total abandon.
And a little drool….
…and the occasional woof-snore-snort!