This is my second post for the day – if you’re looking for the card I shared this morning, check it out right here!
Now, y’all. I know there are people among us that get their shopping for Christmas done in…September. Like me. I totally do that.
Anywho….if you happen to not be one of those hyper-organized folks (yep – this sounds way more like me!) and have one or two on your list for whom you’ve not shopped, let me give you some perfect last minute ideas. 🙂
You could get in your car, brave the Friday-before-Christmas traffic and go to the mall. That’s an excellent idea.
You could…pay like triple-quadruple shipping to perhaps have something show up sometime on Monday from an online store.
Risky. And expensive.
ORRRRR – you could give the gift of creativity right from the comfort of your barcalounger and pajamas!
And I’ve got two options for your consideration:
Give the gift of a Paper Pumpkin Subscription!
A Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription makes for a wonderful and thoughtful gift for the holidays for the crafter (or budding crafter!) on your list! Here’s how to do it!
- You place an order in my online store and checkout. You will earn your very own Host Rewards for purchases over $150 (even when combined with other items you want to have shipped to you). Bonus – if all you order is Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions – you won’t pay a dime in shipping!
- You receive an email with a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription Code.
- Give that code to a friend, family member or keep it for yourself (I won’t tell!). If you’d like something “official” – you can click on that picture up above and print out a fun Gift Certificate!
- Stick your “official” gift certificate in a beautiful, handmade Christmas card you made with your own two hands or write the code on a wonderful gift tag….whatever works best for you…and present it with a flourish to the lucky recipient! Brace yourself for the excitement!
- If the recipient doesn’t already have a Paper Pumpkin account, they should set one up here.
- On the main screen of their account, they add the Subscription Code.
- Starting the following month, they’ll find a Paper Pumpkin box in their mailbox for every month of the subscription. If they want to continue past that time, they can simply add their credit card information to continue.
Option 2 – How about a Gift Certificate from me – for anything the recipient wants in the Online Store?
- I can provide a lovely Christmas-y Gift Certificate (in digits for you to print out whilst still in your pajamas!) for any amount you’d like!
- Once you’ve printed the certificate – use any creative gifting methodology you like! “But Mary…what if I live in North Dakota and it’s going to my bestest friend in south Florida?!” Well…send the digits of the certificate in an e-mail! Add a selfie of yourself holding the Gift Certificate! (consider getting dressed before snapping the shot…) to the email!
- To redeem their gift, your lucky recipient will send me an e-mail or give me a call and I’ll place her order for her!
- Bonus – your gift-ee will receive Peppermint Points for the amount of the gift certificate and will begin her journey of creativity! But – as a reward for your generosity….I’ll also give YOU the same number of Peppermint Points!! Win-win-WIN!!
So – two ideas – all doable today! Or even tomorrow!
Get after it, y’all. And then settle back, sip some peppermint hot chocolate and binge watch Christmas movies the rest of the day! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 16 DEC – 31 DEC: 4XMKUCKG
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
My Next Online Host Club is About to Kick Off
If You Want in – Now’s the Time!
Would you like to receive host benefits ? Would you like to build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time? Well then – an Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you!
My next club will start up on 3 Jan (coincidently with the arrival of the 2018 Occasions Catalog and the start of Sale-A-Bration!) and I have a few openings available.
How does it work? Well – at a glance…
You sign up for a 6 month term and agree to:
- Place a $25.00 minimum order each month
- Place your order by the 20th of each month
- Use the Host code I’ll provide in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
And what do you get in return?
- Based on a random draw, you’ll be the “host” for one of the six months
- In your month, you’ll be guaranteed a workshop total of $150 – meaning no less than $15 in Stampin’ Rewards for you to spend!
- In your Host month, your order ships FREE!
- When you place a host club order – which you’ll do each month – you’ll get DOUBLE peppermints for that order! So – if all you did was place your $25 order for the six months, you’d end up with 12 Peppermints. Most folks end up with all 16 (and then some) – and earn a free $40 gift!
- At the end of the club, you’ll get to choose a free stamp set up to $20!
- And – you get first dibs on the next Online Club!
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects – and access to all the past tutorials on my website!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
Sound like something you’d be interested in? Let me know quick – spots are filling up fast!
2018 Occasions Catalog Shares are Now Open!
What are catalog shares, you ask? They’re your chance to try a little bit of everything and see what you like the best from a new Stampin’ Up! catalog!
I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 3 Jan 18 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – hopefully during the week of 8 Jan!
We’ve got new Designer Series Papers, new ribbons and trims and all sorts of fun embellishments!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Ribbons/Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!). You can see everything included in each share type and find a handy sign-up sheet on my 2018 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!