Happy Thursday, y’all – and welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! We’ve got a full complement of bloggers for you today, so be sure to check them all out and see how everyone handled our sketch challenge this week!
Here’s what we played with:
And I decided to use the oh-so-uber-cute This Little Piggy stamp set – and a couple of sentiments in it that really sort of seemed right this week! Take a look-see:
This one was quick – easy – and fun! The Trifecta!
I started with a piece of my favorite Wood Textures DSP and matted it on Powder Pink card stock.
The art work is a piece of Whisper White, cut with a circle Stitched Shapes Framelits die (the largest one) and matted on a Powder Pink Scallop circle, cut with the largest scallop die in Circles Layering Framelits.
I stamped the flying piggy in Early Espresso ink on the Whisper White circle. Using an older Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, and picking up ink from the lid of my Powder Pink stamp pad, I colored her. I used another Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to color her wings and little tiny hooves. I used Liquid Glue to adhere the art to my card front.
My sentiment banner is a strip of Whisper White, with a banner end cut with my Paper Snips. I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp the This Little Piggy sentiment in Early Espresso onto the strip (I covered the piggy with a sticky note). It’s matted on another bannerized strip (in Powder Pink) and popped over the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I thought she needed a few friends, so I cut three of the adorable little butterfly shapes from the Build a Bike Framelits in Powder Pink card stock – brushed them all with my Clear Wink and adhered them with Liquid Glue. The final touch is a double-bow from Flirty Flamingo Baker’s Twine, adhered with a dab of Liquid Glue.
On the inside, I added another This Little Piggy sentiment in Early Espresso to a Whisper White panel. Then I stamped a few cloud images from the set in stamped-off-once Powder Pink. Finally – one more Build a Bike butterfly in Powder Pink card stock.
I SNAILd the panel to a Powder Pink mat and into my Early Espresso card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got three more flying piggies across the front in Early Espresso – colored with Powder Pink using the Clear Wink brush…
…and a little more of the Wood Textures DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! This Little Piggy believed she could and so she did. I love the little smile on her face – she looks a little smug and a lot happy. And – she pretty much had to have a butterfly on her nose, now didn’t she – so it’s handy there was one just the right size in the Build a Bike Framelits! Hope you like!
Now that you’ve seen my project, please take a little time to visit all the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hoppers today!
If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go right to Jari Francis’ page. And you can just click on the names below to go direct to all the blogs!
Mary Deatherage – YOU ARE HERE!
Have fun on the Hop!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JULY – 15 JULY: JSKNUQGN
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Bonus Days Have Started!
For every $50 you spend in July (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use in the month of August!
Check out the details:
- There’s no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types (including Demonstrator orders!) qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
Which all means…this is a perfect time to start crossing some of those goodies off that you’ve got on your Wish List!
This is the Best Time All Year to Join Stampin’ Up!!
You’ll get more free goodies than Santa’s got in his bottomless bag – all for joining Stampin’ Up! during the Christmas in July promotion!
So – we already know that spending $99 and getting $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! is a heckuva good deal – especially since it also includes Free Shipping (that saves you 10% right there!).
But – add in the Stampin’ Up! Christmas in July Essentials Pack – which you’ll ALSO get for FREE this month and…WOWWWWWW!! THAT’S what I call a Christmas present!
Take a look-see at what you get in the Essentials Pack:
- Paper Snips (this is a $10 value). I flat love these! You’ve seen me make my decorated envelope flaps – this is my go-to tool for that and all my fussy cutting!
- SNAIL Adhesive ($7 value). Easy to use adhesive for almost every task.
- Grid Paper ($11 value). Such a simple thing – and yet….so useful. And you get so many sheets – this one package will last you a LOOOOOONG time!
- Two Clear “D” Blocks ($17 value). Keep one. Give one away to a friend! Or…you know. Keep them both for yourself! 😉
- Bone Folder ($7 value). An oft-overlooked but essential tool for scoring, folding or curling!
- BONUS (and this is HUGE!): Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the upcoming holiday catalog ($20 value). I suspect this one could be your go-to for the Holidays. And you’ll get it early so you can get a head start on your Christmas Cards. Take a look-see:
So….you get $72 worth of tools for free – meaning your $125 Starter Kit can include all the FUN stamp sets and bundles and paper and and and…that you WANT! SU!’s covering what you NEED! Cool, huh?
And – of course, when you join with me, you become part of a wonderful group of ladies – in my direct team and as part of Amy’s team!
What else will you get?? Well …
- You’ll get a minimum 20% discount on all of your orders – and it can go even higher! And with all your orders, you can save even more – earning Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on more free goodies!
- Your Starter Kit can be any products you want – from any active catalog – including bundles (yep – save another 10%!)! And we’ve got some great ones. Check ’em out right here.
- You get about 30 minutes to test drive a car. With Stampin’ Up! – you get about SIX MONTHS to enjoy the bennies of being a demonstrator! Whaaaaa? Yep – you have from the time you join until the end of your first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to take advantage of the demonstrator discounts and benefits. July is the start of a quarter – the end of the first full quarter is 31 Dec. So you’ll have until 31 Dec to reach your first $300 in sales to renew for Jan – March.
- No commitment – and no penalty if you decide to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter (31 Dec), you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t – you can “drop” with no penalty. Cool beans!
- You get to order early from the new catalogs. All demonstrators have the chance to pre-order select goodies from each new catalog!
- You’ll be invited to join our private Facebook community – where we chat, ask questions, share projects and win fun prizes!
- Our group meets each month via Google Hangout – join or not – up to you!! But – you’ll want to take part – we have a great time together!
- Oh – and if you stick around….you might earn a cruise…or a trip to Italy…or…who knows what will come for 2019 and beyond!?!
- And – you get me! I’m always available to answer questions – help you out – or just talk!
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain – so…why not give it a try? Drop me a note at Stamps-N-Lingers@comcast.net if you have any questions!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Early Espresso Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, score and fold at 5 1/2″)
Powder Pink Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 3″ scallop circle (mat for art circle); 5/8″ x 3 1/4″ (mat for sentiment banner); Build a Bike butterflies
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner); 2 7/8″ stitched shapes circle (art circle); 1/2″ x 3 1/8″ (sentiment banner)
Wood Textures DSP Stack: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front); Envelope Liner
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn-Fan Fix…will be back in August! No FFF’s on Blog Hop Days!
Such a cute card, Now I will need to put glitter on a pig, too! And who knew there’s a butterfly die in the bicycle set??? Awesome!