Happy Hawwmp Day, y’all! Hope this finds you well and enjoying your week!
When I had lunch with my friend the other day, I took her a little sumpin’ sumpin’ that I made right quick with the Wood Crates Framelits and matching Wood Words stamp set. And a fun pop of Lemon Zest! Take a look-see:
I cut out two crate pieces with the Wood Crates Framelits from some Thick Whisper White card stock and stamped the floral image from Wood Words in Lemon Lime Twist on both of them. I added a little more color with a Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker.
Then I assembled the wood crate. I did a video a while back on putting the crates together – you can check it out right here! It’s one of my earlier videos, so… 😉
Once it was all together, I stamped a full lemon and a lemon slice with the Lemon Zest stamp on a piece of Thick Whisper White card stock, in Daffodil Delight. I also did a few Lemon Lime Twist leaves while I was at it. Then I punched them all out with the matching Lemon Builder Punch. I rolled the back of the full lemon with my Stylus and cut the slice in half.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the leaves and one of the half-slices of lemon to the side of the crate. Then I added some Stampin’ Dimensionals and a little Liquid Glue to the back of the whole lemon and used them to wind a few loops of Linen Thread. I popped that onto the crate and then added the second slice with another Dimensional and a little more Liquid Glue. I finished off with a Lemon Lime Twist sentiment from Wood Words, cut out with the little tag die in the Wood Crates Framelits. I ran a piece of Linen Thread thru the handy hole at the top of the tag, tied a bow, and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
I added some candy, a pretty sticky note pad, a roll of Washi Tape and some Liquid Glue – and…done!
Et Voila! Quick and easy – and oh-so-pretty-and-summery, don’t you think? I love how the Wood Crate looks in…not-wood! White – with a pretty pattern stamped on gives a whole new look to this too-much-fun little set. And I love the fresh look of the Lemon Zest Bundle! Perfect for summer. Hope you like!
P.S. Scroll on down for all the card cuts and a list of products I used in this project!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JUNE – 30 JUNE: SJMNP32V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
We’ve got a great Host Rewards Promotion fixin’ to happen in the month of June! For workshop or individual orders of $350 – you’re going to get an EXTRA $35 in Host cash/Stampin’ Rewards to spend!!
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- To participate in the Book-A-Thon, join the Party Planning Facebook page by May 30.
- Workshop, Demonstrator, Customer, and online orders all qualify for this promotion
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order
- Make sure you open and close your orders during the timeframe of this promotion (June 1-30) to earn the extra Stampin’ Rewards
Here’s a link to a flyer with all the details!
Interested in being a host and gathering up those host dollars – but…you don’t live in Fayetteville, GA?!?
Now’s a great time do to a Catalog Launch Party!
1. Gather up some friends – near or far
2. I’ll send them a new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
3. We’ll give them some time to browse and pick their favorites
4. They place their orders thru my online store, using the Host Code I’ll give them
5. YOU cash in when you close your Workshop!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Thick Whisper White Card Stock: 2 Wood Crates Framelits die cuts to build the crate and one tag; Lemon Zest punched shapes
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn-Fan Fix…No more pictures from Wayne. Sorry! 😉