Hey, ya’ll! This is my second post of the day – if you’re looking for this morning’s project – check it out right here!
I’ve got some exciting news to share with you about some upcoming specials hosted by Stampin’ Up! They both start on 1 July – that’s this Saturday!
The first is the return of Bonus Days!
For every $50 you spend in July (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use in the month of August!
Check out the details:
- There’s no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types (including Demonstrator orders!) qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
Which all means…this is a perfect time to start crossing some of those goodies off that you’ve got on your Wish List!
It also turns out to be a swimmingly good time to…
...Join Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator! Cuz…it’s Christmas in July!
Ho, ho, ho! Stampin’ Up!’s Christmas in July promotion makes it easier (and better!!) than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! In addition to the already great deal on the Starter Kit where you get $125 in products for only $99, new demonstrators that join in July will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips (awesome!!), SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper (wonderful!), two D Blocks (whoo-hoo! Keep one for yourself and give one to a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder! And Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the 2017 Holiday Catalog for FREE!
With so many basic items provided for you, you’ll be able to get your brand new business off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
With the Essentials Gift Pack and the Carols of Christmas Stamp set, that’s an added value of $72 that you’ll get for free with your Starter Kit when you join in July!
Here’s the deets::
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including the free stamp set.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Click here for a printable flyer!
Take a look-see at all the free goodies you’ll get in your Essentials Gift Pack:
ITEM NUMBER DESCRIPTION
118485 D Block (X2)
130148 Grid Paper
103579 Paper Snips
104332 SNAIL Adhesive
102300 Bone Folder
144804 Carols of Christmas Stamp Set (yes – it’s true. You’ll get a brand new stamp set from the upcoming Holiday Catalog!)
And here’s the Carols of Christmas stamp set!
What a great deal, huh?!!
I’d love to have you join my Critters-N-Creating Krew! We’re a fun group who love to share and craft. We share a private team Facebook page with Amy Koenders ‘Amy’s Inkin’ Knew, where we chat a lot, ask questions and share projects and we do team meetings via Google Hangout and in person.
We’ve got all sorts of Demonstrators in our group from business builders, to those who only want to get the discount on their own orders and everything in between. We welcome all types of Demonstrators! Demonstrators get a minimum 20% discount on all of their orders (can be higher based on your sales and title) and they get to order early from the new catalogs! There is no commitment and no penalty to drop if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? Check out more details and a quick link to join here on my Join My Team page, or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve got any questions.
P.S. Only a couple of days left to get in on the Extra Stampin’ Rewards Host Promotion!
P.P.S. StampNStorage is having a 15% off sale on all their ink pad holders between now and 5 July! Click on the link to the right and check them out! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 16 JUNE – 30 JUNE: SJMNP32V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
We’ve got a great Host Rewards Promotion fixin’ to happen in the month of June! For workshop or individual orders of $350 – you’re going to get an EXTRA $35 in Host cash/Stampin’ Rewards to spend!!
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- To participate in the Book-A-Thon, join the Party Planning Facebook page by May 30.
- Workshop, Demonstrator, Customer, and online orders all qualify for this promotion
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order
- Make sure you open and close your orders during the timeframe of this promotion (June 1-30) to earn the extra Stampin’ Rewards
Here’s a link to a flyer with all the details!
Interested in being a host and gathering up those host dollars – but…you don’t live in Fayetteville, GA?!?
Now’s a great time do to a Catalog Launch Party!
1. Gather up some friends – near or far
2. I’ll send them a new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
3. We’ll give them some time to browse and pick their favorites
4. They place their orders thru my online store, using the Host Code I’ll give them
5. YOU cash in when you close your Workshop!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn-Fan Fix…No more pictures from Wayne. Sorry! 😉