Good morning, y’all! Did you have fun yesterday when the new catalog went live in the Online Store?? I sure did.
My credit card, on the other hand, may not be thinking it was all that much fun! Poor little dude got a work-out!! LOL.
My card today uses a fun set that carried over into this new catalog. It’s called Layering Love and it’s a pretty one! I also used some of my favorite new Designer Papers from the Delightful Daisy DSP and the Wood Textures DSP Stack. Take a look-see:
My layout is from this week’s challenge at The Paper Players:
And my color scheme is from the Global Design Project challenge.
I started with a piece of Calypso Coral design paper from the new Delightful Daisy DSP and matted it on a piece of Basic Black card stock.
The horizontal strip, also from the Delightful Daisy DSP, is next and I decorated it with the new Ticket Tear Border Punch (Available now – I love being able to say that!!). I cut both edges with the punch and then SNAILd it to a Basic Black mat and then onto the card front.
For my sentiment, I used a piece of wood-grain paper from the Wood Textures DSP and stamped it with the sentiment from the Layering Love stamp set. I colored the stamp directly with my Basic Black and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Markers.
To cut the Stitched Shapes rectangle, without an actual Stitched Shapes rectangle die, I used a square die and cut half at a time. Line the die at the top of the sentiment, leaving the bottom portion hanging off the end of the platform and run it thru the Big Shot. Then line up the “stitches” and repeat on the other hand. My friend Amy did a quick video showing how to do it – which you can see right here. 🙂
With that done, I SNAILd the panel to its Basic Black mat and popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Calypso Coral heart Enamel Shapes and the card front was done!
On the inside, I added another Ticket Tear-punched piece of the Delightful Daisy DSP, matted on Basic Black, to a Very Vanilla panel. Then I stamped the tiny heart from the Layering Love set in Calypso Coral.
I SNAILd the panel to a Basic Black mat and into my Old Olive card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got a few more of the Layering Love hearts in Calypso Coral on the front…
…and a little more of the Delightful Daisy DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! It’s so easy to forget about the cool stamp sets that were in previous catalogs, what with the advent of all the new and exciting goodies! But this is a great set, with really pretty sentiments in beautiful fonts! And – of course – the paper. The PAPER!! Goodness me – so darned pretty!!! Hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUNE – 15 JUNE: YZJ2HB6A
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
2017-2019 Annual Catalog Launch Ordering Special!
Until the close-of-business on 15 June – I’m offering DOUBLE Peppermint Points on all orders over $50 (before shipping and tax) placed thru my Online Store.
But wait!! There’s MORE!! 😳😳😳
If your order is over $100 (before shipping and tax blah blah) – then I’ll pick up your shipping!!
Yep – you read me right. Order over $100 and I’ll give you DOUBLE Peppermint Rewards Points (that’ll be at least EIGHT points!) AND FREE SHIPPING!!
These specials are all in addition to the gifts that all my customers receive…
- My usual $10 gift of your choice as an ordering thank you
- And, of course, one of my handmade cards and envelopes – left blank so you can use it yourself. Or CASE it!!
Here are the three ways you can order and receive your free shipping rebate:
- Place your $100+ order directly through my online store, and:
– Provide me with your mailing address and I’ll send you a check to rebate your shipping costs
– Provide me with your PayPal account e-mail and I’ll send you your rebate via PayPal
- Send me your order via email, I’ll deduct the shipping costs and send you an invoice through PayPal.
- Send me your order via email and let me know that you’d prefer to pay with a credit card. I’ll contact you to make arrangements and I’ll deduct the shipping costs from your order total.
If you place your order online, don’t forget to add my host code (if your order is under $150) to get your free gift! If your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift.
Earn an ADDITIONAL $35 in Stampin’ Rewards During our Host Rewards Promotion!!
We’ve got a great Host Rewards Promotion fixin’ to happen in the month of June! For workshop or individual orders of $350 – you’re going to get an EXTRA $35 in Host cash/Stampin’ Rewards to spend!!
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- To participate in the Book-A-Thon, join the Party Planning Facebook page by May 30.
- Workshop, Demonstrator, Customer, and online orders all qualify for this promotion
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order
- Make sure you open and close your orders during the timeframe of this promotion (June 1-30) to earn the extra Stampin’ Rewards
Here’s a link to a flyer with all the details!
Interested in being a host and gathering up those host dollars – but…you don’t live in Fayetteville, GA?!?
Now’s a great time do to a Catalog Launch Party!
1. Gather up some friends – near or far
2. I’ll send them a new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
3. We’ll give them some time to browse and pick their favorites
4. They place their orders thru my online store, using the Host Code I’ll give them
5. YOU cash in when you close your Workshop!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Old Olive Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, score and fold at 5 1/2″)
Basic Black Card Stock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 1/8″ x 4″ (mat under Old Olive DSP strip); 2 1/2″ x 2 7/8″ (sentiment mat); 7/8″ x 3 3/4″ (mat for inner liner strip)
Very Vanilla Card Stock: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ (inner liner)
Delightful Daisy DSP: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ (card front); 1″ x 3 7/8″ (Old Olive DSP strip on front); 3/4″ x 3 5/8″ (inner liner strip); envelope flap
Wood Textures DSP Stack: 2 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ (sentiment)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
I don’t even need to ‘splain this picture, I don’t think.
Just enjoy the adorableness.
What a pretty card! The woodgrain DSP mixed with the daisy DSP is perfect with your design. Sweet card! 🙂