Mornin’, y’all – welcome to another edition of the Happy Stampers Blog Hop. This week we’ve got a color challenge – and it includes three totally summery colors! I know that our Happy Stampers Blog Hoppers will have all come up with some very lovely projects, so be sure to take some time to hop and peruse!
I decided to use the very versatile Banners for You bundle – with the Banners For You stamp set and the Bunch of Banners Framelits. Take a look-see:
I started with a Whisper White Note Card and Envelope – so everything is sized down a bit…
I made the card front with a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock. Using the little flowers and leaves images from Banners for You, I stamped leaves in Cucumber Crush and then the flowers in Flirty Flamingo. The separate leaves image is also Cucumber Crush – but I stamped it off once before I stamped the card.
I cut a Daffodil Delight oval with the Ovals Layering Framelits and did the same stamped images on it. Then I ran both pieces thru the Big Shot in the Petal Burst TIEF.
With everything stamped and embossed, I SNAILd them to mats cut from the Flirty Flamingo paper in the 2016-2018 In Color DSP Stack. The mat for the oval was cut with a scallop-edge die in the Ovals Layering Framelits. The matted oval is SNAILd to the card front.
For the sentiment, I first stamped the banner image from Banners For You, in Cucumber Crush, on Whisper White. I added the sentiments in Flirty Flamingo. For this one, I fussy cut the image right on the lines. Then I used the matching die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits and cut a piece of the 2016-2018 In Color DSP stack in the same design as the other mats on the card. This made a perfectly sized mat for the banner! I used some Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue to adhere them together and then popped them on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On the inside, I stamped some more Cucumber Crush and Flirty Flamingo flowers from Banners For You on a panel of Whisper White. Then I matted it on Flirty Flamingo paper from the 2016-2018 DSP stack.
I SNAILd it into the Whisper White Note Card and did the same with the card front. And the card was done! 🙂
The matching little Whisper White Envelope got a couple of Banners For You flowers….
…and a custom flap with another little piece of the Flirty Flamingo paper in the DSP stack.
Et Voila! Summer-y! Flower-dy! Quilted-y! The ever-so-handy Banners For You Bundle made a fun little card to send – to let someone know you think they rock! Hope you like.
Card cuts and all the products you need to make this one for yourself are at the bottom of this post…
Now that you’ve seen my card, please take a little time to visit all the Happy Stampers Team blogs today!
If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go right to Jari Francis’ page. And you can just click on the names below to go direct to all the blogs!
Mary Deatherage – YOU ARE HERE!
Have fun on the Hop!
HOST CODE FOR 14 Jul – 31 Jul 16: J62ZFZYG
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the brand new 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
For every $50 you spend* between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016! This is a great opportunity for you to get items from your wish list, whether you buy them now or with your coupons in August. This is the first time Stampin’ Up! has offered this type of promotion, and it’s a deal everyone will want in on!
NOTE: Bonus Days coupon codes will be delivered via email, so an email address is required to participate in this promotion. Stampin’ Up! cannot resend emails with coupon codes, so make sure you save the email and write down the codes in a safe place so you don’t miss out on the coupons you earn.
*Participants will receive a Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax).
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email. Stampin’ Up! strongly recommends that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be resent if the participant loses the email, and Demonstrator Support cannot recover lost codes.
- Participants will receive a $5 Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Coupons can be redeemed on any order type.
- Email addresses must still be provided in order to qualify for Bonus Days coupons during the promotion period.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Promotion Deadlines: July 31, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)
- Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
- Redemption Deadlines: August 31, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Whisper White Note Card and Envelope
2016-2018 DSP Stack (in Flirty Flamingo): 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ (mat for card front and for inner liner); 3 1/4″ scallop oval (mat for front oval); envelope flap
Daffodil Delight Card Stock: 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ (card front); 3″ straight edged oval (front oval)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ (inner liner)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Sweet card! Love the quilted look and that layered banner is awesome! Perfect design for the colors scheme! 🙂