Hey y’all – this is my second post of the day. If you’re looking for the card I shared today, check it out here!
I’m going to try to downsize some of the many stamps, punches, embossing folders, Thinlits, Framelits, ribbons and even paper that I’ve got that are now retired! I don’t like posting projects I’ve made with products you can’t get anymore – just doesn’t seem fair or fittin’ – so, when SU! puts a product out to pasture….I try not to use it anymore! Which means I’ve got a lot of fun things that need to go down the road – to make way for the ridiculous number of new goodies I fully intend to have coming in!! In fact – some of those new pretties will be here this afternoon… 😉
Some things are harder to part with than others – let me tell you! Envelope Liner Framelits. 2 1/2″ Punch. Sigh…
But I’m going to do it – or I’m going to have to add on to my house. That seems kind of extreme!
So – here’s the list. It’s not complete – I’ve still got boxes to go thru, but…it’s a start. I’ll be adding a new Page to the website – you’ll see it up top – and as I add things to the list, that’s where I’ll be stashing them – so check it regularly to be sure you don’t miss out on your fave goody. And – if you’re hoping for something and don’t see it – give me a shout. I just may not have found it and gotten it posted yet! 😉
Here’s the fine print:
Payment will be via Paypal – it’s just quicker that way! I’ll send you an invoice using your e-mail address. I’ll ship the item(s) once I get your payment – but, I’ll only hold the item(s) for payment for 5 days. If I haven’t received your payment within 5 days, I’ll contact you about it and then relist the items for sale.
Shipping fees will be added to the prices listed below. I’ll do my best to find the least expensive shipping option for you (1st Class, Priority, Priority Flat Rate, etc.). If you live in the local Atlanta area and would prefer to pick up your items to save on the shipping fees, I’m just fine with that too.
Also, please know that all of these items have been used, but they’re in very good condition. Photopolymer stamps do tend to stain when used with dark color inks (red’s are the worst!), but it doesn’t effect them negatively at all! And – don’t forget that Clear and Photopolymer stamps need blocks for them to work – and those aren’t included. If you have any specific questions about the condition of an item, please ask. I’m happy to provide more information or photos, if needed.
|STAMP SETS||Original Price||Sale Price|
|Bloom For You (wood)||$10||$5|
|Bohemian Borders (Photo)||$17||$8|
|Chalk Lines (photo)||$16||$8|
|Creatively Yours (Clear)||$15||$7|
|Festival Of Trees (Photo)||$16||$8|
|Floral Wings (Photo)||$10||$5|
|For All Things (Clear)||$18||$9|
|I Think You’re Great (Clear)||$18||$9|
|Kind Koala (Wood)||$10||$5|
|Lots of Joy (Clear)||$19||$9|
|Summer Silhouettes (Clear)||$18||$9|
|Sweetbriar Rose (Wood)||$13||$6|
|Tag Talk (Clear)||$18||$9|
|Vivid Vases (Wood)||$12||$6|
|White Christmas (Photo)||$16||$8|
|Apple of My Eye (Photo)||$21||$10|
|Beautiful Ride (Photo)||$17||$8|
|Easter Lamb (Wood)||$10||$5|
|Friends & Flowers (Clear)||$19||$9|
|Happy Home (Clear)||$18||$9|
|Love You Sew (Clear)||$14||$7|
|Party Wishes (Clear)||$19||$9|
|Welcome Words (Photo)||$17||$8|
|You’re So Lovely (Photo)||$17||$8|
|Sassy Salutations (Clear)||$18||$9|
|PUNCHES||Original Price||Sale Price|
|2 1/2″ Circle||$18||$9|
|7/8″ Scallop Circle||$13||$6|
|Extra Large Oval||$18||$9|
|Ornate Tag Topper||$23||$11|
|Party Punch Pack (2016 Occasions)||$17||$8|
Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades: Limited Availability Starting TODAY at 8am (MT)
- We received a shipment of Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (item 126995) and they will be available to order (limit of three) beginning Wednesday, June 8, at 8:00 AM (MT).
- Keep in mind that when this supply of blades is depleted, they’ll return to “not orderable” status until we receive the next shipment.
- We expect that the blades will run out quickly since they haven’t been consistently orderable for several weeks.
- We are continuing to work with our supplier to resolve the issues and difficulties we’ve been experiencing. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
TODAY is the Last Day!!
Everyone who orders $50 or more (before shipping and tax) thru the 8th of June (that’s today – but I’ll give you until I wake up on the 9th, just cuz it’s my special and I can!!) – will receive Double Peppermint Reward Points!
Here’s the fine print:
- All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 8 Jun will earn double DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
- Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). SPECIAL NOTE: If you’re in my Online Host Program – don’t use this Host Code! Use the June Host Code you received from me this morning! 🙂
- For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Let me know if you have any questions.
HOST CODE FOR 1 Jun – 15 Jun 16: PPFNSC7V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
June is a GREAT Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Join in June and receive TWO FREE STAMP SETS (from the brand new catalog!) of your choice (no bundles or kits, sorry!), over and above the items you selection in your Starter Kit! That makes this a really great time to join!
Click the picture and get all the info!
Here are the details for the extra Stampin’ Rewards:
- Hosts who have qualifying events with $350 or more in sales during the promotion period will receive $35 in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
- Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this promotion. So you don’t have to host a party to get this great reward, just place a $350 or greater order or get a group of your friends who want to order online together and I’ll provide a host code for you to use!
- Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Extra Stampin’ Rewards earned through this promotion can be redeemed in the “Stampin’ Rewards” section of the ordering process.
- Promotion Period: June 1-30, 2016
- DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ORDERS: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT).
And even better…Remember that Stampin’ Rewards can also be used on Starter Kits. So if your wish list is as long as mine is, why not join and get the discount for yourself?
If you have any questions about joining, feel free to stop by my Join My Team page on my blog or drop me an email at
ALSO IN JUNE!!
For the entire month of June, Stampin’ Up! is offering extra Stampin’ Rewards for hosts whose orders or workshops are $350 or greater! That’s over and above your usual rewards. So…that’s even more free money to spend to fulfill your Wish List! Or – you can even use your Stampin’ Rewards towards your Starter Kit!!
Check it out!
That makes this a really great time to join!
- Promotion Period: June 1–30, 2016
- New recruits who join during the promotion period may choose two stamp sets from the new annual catalog to be included in the Starter Kit for free.
- Bundles and kits cannot be selected as free stamp sets for this promotion.
- Promotion Deadlines: New recruits must be submitted online or by fax by the times below in order to receive free stamps.
- FAX: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT).
- ONLINE IDA: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT
You can see a few more details about becoming a demonstrator and what I offer to my team members on my Join My Team page. All types of demonstrators are welcome!
We’d love to have you on our team!!
PAPER PUMPKIN FLASH SALE STARTS THURSDAY!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a cool one-day-only sale on Paper Pumpkin this Thursday! For new subscribers only, folks who sign up for a subscription will get their first kit for only $5!! Yikes! And – as always, shipping Paper Pumpkin kits is free!
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only. Discount applies to one kit for June 2016. After the first month, the price for the subscription will return to $19.95 each month.
- Offer starts on Thursday, June 9 at 5:00 PM (MT) and ends Friday, June 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions only, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Shipping is Free for Paper Pumpkin kits
Hope you’ll take advantage of my rewards special, plus all the great goodies up for grabs in June from Stampin’ Up! And if you need Stampin’ Trimmer Blades – they were still showing available when I checked a few minutes ago!! 🙂
Tomorrow is the Happy Stampers Blog Hop – so I’ll be back at 7am ET!