It’s Hawp Day!! Hey Mike!
Before we hit the card for the day – wanted to tell you that I’ll be posting my Retired Products sale list this afternoon – so watch for a second posting. I’ll be selling things for half price – plus actual shipping costs. Stay tuned….
AND – this is the last day for my Double Peppermint Rewards special! I’ll honor orders placed thru my Online Store anytime today – and I’ll even let you slide in if you’ve got it in before I wake up tomorrow morning! Cuz that’s how I roll! 🙂
Okay – so today I made a thank you card – I just need them all the time, so it’s kind of my go-to sentiment choice! I used a couple of older stamp sets – to include A World of Thanks and One Big Meaning. Take a look-see:
I was playing along with a sketch challenge for this one, and that’s where the layout came from. The Sunday Stamps Challenge #128:
I used a Whisper White Note Card and matching envelope as the base for this card. To begin, I inked up the large World of Thanks stamp in Sweet Sugarplum ink and stamped a Whisper White panel for the card front. Then I SNAILd it to a Sweet Sugarplum mat.
The center art work is just a piece of Whisper White, on which I’ve stamped the sentiment from One Big Meaning in Basic Black Archival Ink. Then I SNAILd it sort of cock-a-mamy on a Sweet Sugarplum card stock panel. The hardest part of this was getting the ribbon on so it would be straight when I stuck the catty-wampus layers onto the card front! 🙂
I wrapped a length of the Sweey Sugarplum 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon around the panels, and secured it in the back with scotch tape. Then I made a “faux bow” by tightly tying a plain ole knot around the ribbon with another short piece. Then I popped the whole thing onto my card front.
On the inside, I took another piece of Whisper White card stock and wrapped a piece of Sweet Sugarplum design washi from the Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape around the bottom. Using the little heart in the Pun Intended Host set, I stamped a couple of Sweet Sugarplum hearts as well.
I SNAILd that panel into my Whisper White Note Card, and popped the front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The final touch was to add a Rhinestone Basic Jewel by the sentiment – and the card was done! 🙂
For the matching envelope, I laid some more of the Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape across the front, snipping the excess with my Paper Snips, and added a few more Pun Intended hearts…
…and then I made some designer paper of my own by stamping the World of Thanks image in Sweet Sugarplum onto a piece of Whisper White Envelope Paper and I used that to create my custom envelope flap!
Et Voila! A sweet little thank you card – very monochromatic. I hope that you like it – I sure do! In fact, it was so easy to make and I liked it so much that I went ahead and made one in Peekaboo Peach…
…and one in Emerald Envy!
Scroll on down for the card cuts and all the goodies you need to make this for yourself! 🙂
Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades: Limited Availability Starting TODAY at 8am (MT)
- We received a shipment of Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (item 126995) and they will be available to order (limit of three) beginning Wednesday, June 8, at 8:00 AM (MT).
- Keep in mind that when this supply of blades is depleted, they’ll return to “not orderable” status until we receive the next shipment.
- We expect that the blades will run out quickly since they haven’t been consistently orderable for several weeks.
- We are continuing to work with our supplier to resolve the issues and difficulties we’ve been experiencing. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
TODAY is the Last Day!!
Everyone who orders $50 or more (before shipping and tax) thru the 8th of June (that’s today – but I’ll give you until I wake up on the 9th, just cuz it’s my special and I can!!) – will receive Double Peppermint Reward Points!
Here’s the fine print:
- All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 8 Jun will earn double DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
- Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). SPECIAL NOTE: If you’re in my Online Host Program – don’t use this Host Code! Use the June Host Code you received from me this morning! 🙂
- For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Let me know if you have any questions.
HOST CODE FOR 1 Jun – 15 Jun 16: PPFNSC7V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
June is a GREAT Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Join in June and receive TWO FREE STAMP SETS (from the brand new catalog!) of your choice (no bundles or kits, sorry!), over and above the items you selection in your Starter Kit! That makes this a really great time to join!
Click the picture and get all the info!
Here are the details for the extra Stampin’ Rewards:
- Hosts who have qualifying events with $350 or more in sales during the promotion period will receive $35 in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
- Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this promotion. So you don’t have to host a party to get this great reward, just place a $350 or greater order or get a group of your friends who want to order online together and I’ll provide a host code for you to use!
- Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Extra Stampin’ Rewards earned through this promotion can be redeemed in the “Stampin’ Rewards” section of the ordering process.
- Promotion Period: June 1-30, 2016
- DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ORDERS: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT).
And even better…Remember that Stampin’ Rewards can also be used on Starter Kits. So if your wish list is as long as mine is, why not join and get the discount for yourself?
If you have any questions about joining, feel free to stop by my Join My Team page on my blog or drop me an email at
ALSO IN JUNE!!
For the entire month of June, Stampin’ Up! is offering extra Stampin’ Rewards for hosts whose orders or workshops are $350 or greater! That’s over and above your usual rewards. So…that’s even more free money to spend to fulfill your Wish List! Or – you can even use your Stampin’ Rewards towards your Starter Kit!!
Check it out!
That makes this a really great time to join!
- Promotion Period: June 1–30, 2016
- New recruits who join during the promotion period may choose two stamp sets from the new annual catalog to be included in the Starter Kit for free.
- Bundles and kits cannot be selected as free stamp sets for this promotion.
- Promotion Deadlines: New recruits must be submitted online or by fax by the times below in order to receive free stamps.
- FAX: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT).
- ONLINE IDA: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT
You can see a few more details about becoming a demonstrator and what I offer to my team members on my Join My Team page. All types of demonstrators are welcome!
We’d love to have you on our team!!
PAPER PUMPKIN FLASH SALE STARTS THURSDAY!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a cool one-day-only sale on Paper Pumpkin this Thursday! For new subscribers only, folks who sign up for a subscription will get their first kit for only $5!! Yikes! And – as always, shipping Paper Pumpkin kits is free!
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only. Discount applies to one kit for June 2016. After the first month, the price for the subscription will return to $19.95 each month.
- Offer starts on Thursday, June 9 at 5:00 PM (MT) and ends Friday, June 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions only, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Shipping is Free for Paper Pumpkin kits
Hope you’ll take advantage of my rewards special, plus all the great goodies up for grabs in June from Stampin’ Up! And if you need Stampin’ Trimmer Blades – that opens up in about 30 minutes! 🙂
I’ll see you tomorrow!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
CARD CUTS FOR THIS PROJECT:
Whisper White Note Card and Envelope
In Color Card Stock (Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy): 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 2 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ (mat under sentiment panel)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ (card front and inner liner); 2 1/8″ x 2 5/8″ (sentiment panel)
Whisper White Envelope Paper: envelope flap cover
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!