Good morning, y’all. I’m sitting here on Saturday night writing this post, listening to Home Free on YouTube – watching a storm gather outside the window. I’ve had a good day – resting, making cards, resting some more! I hope that wherever you’re reading this – your weekend is going swimmingly! 🙂
My card today uses a beautiful Host-Exclusive stamp set that will be available on 1 June. You know that means you need to host a workshop in order to be able to get this beautiful set. One way to do that would be to sign up for my Online Host Club! Then you could order it in your Host month! Just sayin’….. scroll on down for the details and snap up one of those last spots! 🙂
The stamp set I’m referring to is called Basket For You, and it’s the focal point of this card. I added a sentiment from Thoughts & Prayers and this is what I ended up with. Take a look-see:
I started by stamping the basket of flowers image in Chocolate Chip ink on a Very Vanilla panel. I colored all the flowers and leaves using my Clear Wink of Stella (the one that’s used up a lot of it’s “wink” and been refilled with water – you get just a hint of shine in your color!) to pick up ink from the lids of my ink pads. I used Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry and Blushing Bride for the flowers, and Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive for the leaves. I added some Delightful Dijon to color the basket.
Using my Aqua Painter – quite dry – I added a little Crumb Cake under the basket to kind of “ground” it.
I decided to use a little tiny image from the Helping Me Grow set – I like the little corners! – so I stamped them in Crumb Cake in all four corners. Then I used my Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Marker to add a line of “stitches”. Just for a little interest.
The sentiment is from the Thoughts & Prayers set. I covered part of the sentiment with tape, inked the part that I wanted, and used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp it in Mossy Meadow ink under the basket.
I SNAILd that panel to a mat of Blackberry Bliss. For a little extra touch of “pretty”, I added tiny Pearl Basic Jewels to the Daffodil Delight flower centers. Then I tied a little bow from a strand of Linen Thread and Gold Metallic Thread, adhered it with a dab of Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue to a Gold Basic Metal Button and then used a Glue Dot to stick that to the basket. And the card front was done! 🙂
On the inside, I repeated the Crumb Cake Helping Me Grow corners and the “stitches”. Then I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to add the second part of the sentiment in Mossy Meadow. The front and inside sentiment are on a single stamp in the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set. Some folks might cut the two sentiments apart – but….I’ve not been able to bring myself to do that! So…just cover the part you don’t want with some tape or a sticky note! 😉
I added the little flower – also in the Basket For You stamp set – inking the image with Mossy Meadow and then stamping it off once before stamping the card panel. Then I colored the flowers with Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzaz – using that handy Wink of Stella Glitter Brush again!
I SNAILd the panel into a Very Vanilla card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals, and the card was done!
On the front of the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope, I repeated the small Basket For You flower image, exactly the way I made it for the inner liner….
…and added more of them to a scrap of Very Vanilla Envelope Paper, which I then cut with my Envelope Liner Framelits.
Et Volia! A beautiful basket of flowers for someone who needs a little cheering up! Hope that you like it. And will consider the Basket For You Host-exclusive stamp set. If you want it – I can help you with that! 😉
Scroll on down and I’ll give you the card cuts and all the deets on what you need to make this card yourself!
HOST CODE FOR 16 May – 31 May 16: NK9FHKCF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
ONLY A FEW SPACES LEFT!
ONLINE HOST CLUB
1 JUNE 2016 KICK-OFF!
- Each Club consists of 6 people who each commit to purchasing at least $25 in product each month for 6 consecutive months.
- Each month, one person will be the “host” of that month’s workshop – I’ll put all your names in a hat (okay – maybe a box) and draw the names out at the beginning of the club period – that way everyone will know which month will be “theirs”! In your month – you’ll be eligible to purchase Host-exclusive stamp sets!
- I’ll mail the host code to everyone on the first of each month and then everyone just applies that host code to their order by the 20th. Then the host and I will figure her order together at the end of the month! Each month the host will have earned at least $15 in Host/Stampin’ Reward dollars!
- During your participation in the Online Club, I’ll be giving you DOUBLE Peppermint reward points! So – your $25 order will get you TWO peppermints each month, versus the normal one.
- And – at the end of the 6 months – I’ll give each participant the stamp set of their choice (with a value up to $20)
- And you’ll get first dibs on the next club sign up!
- You’ll receive Free Catalogs from me during your Host Club term and free shipping on your host month! That’s going to amount to two Annual Catalogs (this one coming up and the 2017-2018 AC), the Holiday Mini and the Occasions Catalog!
Let me know ASAP if you’re interested – we’re kicking this club off on 1 June! 🙂 678-360-1359 or email@example.com
2016-2017 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the 2016-17 Catalog but can’t afford everything all at once? Join in my share!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $33.00 plus $6 for Priority Mail shipping. You’ll get 151 6″x6″ sheets of Designer Paper
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $40.00 plus $6.00 for Priority Mail shipping. You’ll get 55 yards of new ribbon and trim, and over 200 embellishments (treat bags, doilies, binder clips and enamel shapes!
- Want it all? $77 plus $6 for Priority Mail shipping and you get a free pack of the new Solid Baker’s Twine.
- Double shares are available too!
**Please note: Sign-up deadline is 30 May for my shares. See more details about my shares and sign-up here.
I’ll be back in your Inbox bright and early tomorrow!
COMING 1 JUNE!
For the entire month of June, Stampin’ Up! is offering extra Stampin’ Rewards for hosts whose orders or workshops are $350 or greater! That’s over and above your usual rewards. So…that’s even more free money to spend to fulfill your Wish List! Check it out!
We can even do an Online Catalog workshop – give me a holler and we can chat about it, okay?
STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
The Basket For You stamp set will be available to hosts on 1 June!
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Very Vanilla Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front and inner liner)
Blackberry Bliss Card Stock: 4 1/8″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and inner liner)
Very Vanilla Envelope Paper: envelope liner
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!