Hey, y’all – this is my second post of the day. If you’re looking for my card share from this morning – check it out here! And thanks for caring enough to want to see it!
This post is to let everyone know that I put the 2016-2017 Annual Catalogs in the mail just a couple of hours ago! Whoo-hoo!! I sent one to everyone who’s placed an order of $50 or more with me in the last year. 🙂
All except for two ladies! 🙁 Two ladies who inadvertently picked the no-contact box when they made their online order this past week! And that makes me sad, y’all! Cuz they should be eagerly anticipating the arrival of their new catalog – and thinking about their Peppermint Rewards Points – and deciding what they want for their ordering gift! But they can’t.
So – if you’ve ordered in the past week or so, and haven’t gotten an e-mail from me, then…please blast me an e-mail, would you? (firstname.lastname@example.org)And I’ll get your info for the catalog and all the other goodies.
I figured I’d take up a hot second of everyone’s time to remind you about the dratted “No Contact” box in the online ordering system….
You can check to see what your status is by going to the Stampin’ Up store and signing in to your account…
Then, once you’re signed in, click over on the right side to My Account….
Then, click the tab that says My Demonstrator. This next picture shows what will come up…
Take a look at the two little check boxes down near the bottom. For me to know who you are when you place an order – the box marked “Yes” next to “Allow my demonstrator to contact me with order updates and other important information.” has to be checked. It sort of makes it sound like I’m going to put you on a Newsletter list, sign you up to get my Blog Posts, put you on automatic-distribution e-mails, etc. In other words…BAD!
But it doesn’t and it’s not. It just lets me see your name and e-mail address. Then I can contact you to thank you for your order, let you know about your Peppermint rewards and have you pick your free ordering gift.
That’s it! It’s easy to check and easy to fix – just be sure to hit Save Changes.
So – take a minute to explore your account online and make sure you’re all set up to get a free catalog!
Thanks, guys… 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 1 May – 15 May 16: 6WVSHFR7
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
ONLINE HOST CLUB
1 JUNE 2016 KICK-OFF!
- Each Club consists of 6 people who each commit to purchasing at least $25 in product each month for 6 consecutive months.
- Each month, one person will be the “host” of that month’s workshop – I’ll put all your names in a hat (okay – maybe a box) and draw the names out at the beginning of the club period – that way everyone will know which month will be “theirs”!
- I’ll mail the host code to everyone on the first of each month and then everyone just applies that host code to their order by the 20th. Then the host and I will figure her order together at the end of the month! Each month the host will have earned at least $15 in Host/Stampin’ Reward dollars!
- During your participation in the Online Club, I’ll be giving you DOUBLE Peppermint reward points! So – your $25 order will get you TWO peppermints each month, versus the normal one.
- And – at the end of the 6 months – I’ll give each participant the stamp set of their choice (with a value up to $20)
- And you’ll get first dibs on the next club sign up!
- You’ll receive Free Catalogs from me during your Host Club term and free shipping on your host month! That’s going to amount to two Annual Catalogs (this one coming up and the 2017-2018 AC), the Holiday Mini and the Occasions Catalog!
Let me know ASAP if you’re interested – we’re kicking this club off on 1 June! 🙂 678-360-1359 or email@example.com
2016-2017 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the 2016-17 Catalog but can’t afford everything all at once? Join in my share!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $33.00 plus $6 for Priority Mail shipping. You’ll get 151 6″x6″ sheets of Designer Paper
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $40.00 plus $6.00 for Priority Mail shipping. You’ll get 55 yards of new ribbon and trim, and over 200 embellishments (treat bags, doilies, binder clips and enamel shapes!
- Want it all? $77 plus $6 for Priority Mail shipping and you get a free pack of the new Solid Baker’s Twine.
- Double shares are available too!
**Please note: Sign-up deadline is 30 May for my shares. See more details about my shares and sign-up here.
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!