Welcome to the last Monday of 2015. Can you even believe that!? I’m having a hard time realizing that 2015 is almost gone.
I’m having a hard time gathering up my annual piles to take to Goodwill, too. Do you guys do that? Or are you much better organized than I am (of this I have no doubt whatsoever!) and you take some here and take some there and are smugly shaking your finger at me right now?? 😉 I know. Every year I say I’m going to deal with taxes better – I say it at the end of the year when it’s too late for the current year, but I swear I’ll do better for the one coming in 4 days.
Guess how well that’s going for me?
Anywho! On to today’s card share – the last one for a Monday in 2015. Yesterday’s card was all about the Framelits – the gorgeous Botanical Builder Framelits. The flowers did all the work. For today, I swung (swang? Did done had swung? – Big Bang reference) the other way, and made a super simple card that lets some beautiful new Designer Paper do all the work. This paper, called Perfectly Artistic Designer Paper will be one of the free items you can pick with a $50 (before shipping and handling!) product purchase when Sale-A-Bration begins on 5 Jan!
I combined it with the nice sentiment stamp called Watercolor Thank You, from the Annual Catalog and made a monochromatic card….well, take a look-see:
I first SNAILd two rectangles of the marbled design in the Perfectly Artistic DSP – in Mint Macaron – onto panels of Mint Macaron card stock. I stamped the Watercolor Thank You sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the smaller rectangle. Once I had the sentiment stamped, I decided it would be fun to add a Basic Black mat to that rectangle. So I did! 🙂
I wrapped a length of Mint Macaron 1″ Dotted Lace Trim around the large rectangle, securing it in the back with scotch tape. Then I took a very short piece of the trim and wrapped it around the first piece, tying a knot. Faux bow, anyone? I trimmed the ends with my new Craft Scissors (thanks, Amy!).
I popped the sentiment panel over the lace trim with Stampin’ Dimensionals, and added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Then I used more Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop the whole card front onto my Basic Black card base.
A Whisper White Medium Envelope got a little dressing up with a couple of Mint Macaron swirls from Timeless Textures (coming soon in the 2016 Occasions Catalog)…
…and made a liner with more of the Perfectly Artistic DSP, cutting it with my Envelope Liner Framelits.
Et Voi……wait a minute! I forgot something, didn’t I? Yep – I started to take my pictures and realized that I’d completely neglected the inside of the card! It was solid black in there!
So – I SNAILd a piece of Whisper White card stock to a Mint Macaron card stock mat, and added some of the Timeless Texture swirls on the bottom.
Et Voila! For real this time!
See? Easy peasy – and, if you decided to forego the envelope liner, you could do this card without even needing a Big Shot! Of course, a Big Shot is not about needing. It’s about wanting! And being able to make so many wonderful card and scrap book embellishments when you have one, right?
So, if you love this paper, remember that the only way to get it will be thru the Sale-A-Bration flyer….you could choose this as your free item when you spend $50 in product in either the Annual or the Occasions catalog – or from the Clearance or Weekly Deals! And, just so you know – this year there’s a special section in the SAB flyer that will have products only available for a portion of the SAB sale period. And this DSP is in that section – so it’ll only be available until 15 Feb! 😉
Have a great day and I’ll see you tomorrow with the new Weekly Deals!
15 Dec – 31 Dec Hostess Code: 9HJWPKPH. Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards/Hostess $$ if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for Dec is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the brand new 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
WEEKLY DEALS FOR 22 Dec – 28 Dec 15!! Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through 28 Dec!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
STAMPS-N-LINGERS 2016 OCCASIONS CATALOG SHARES
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $17.00 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping.
In all, you’ll receive 80 6” x 6” sheets of designer papers!
- It’s My Party DSP – 24 sheets – two of each design
- Birthday Bouquet DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Love Blossoms DSP – 12 Sheets – one of each design
- Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – 1 sheet
- Botanical Gardens DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Shine on Specialty DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Have a Cuppa DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
- Going Places DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
- Red Foil Sheets – 1 sheet
2. New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $15 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail shipping for a full Ribbon & Embellishment share.
In all you’ll receive 16 yards of new ribbon and 46 new embellishments!
- Basic Black/Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine – 5 yds
- Basic Black/Mint Macaron – 5 yds
- Pool Party 3/8” Glitter Ribbon – 2 yds
- Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribbon – 2 yds
- Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon – 2 yds
- It’s My Party Enamel Dots – 12 (2 each of 3 colors in 2 sizes)
- Honeycomb Embellishments – 1 each of 3 colors
- Bow Paper Clip Embellishments – 4 pieces
- Botanical Gardens Jewels – 4 pieces
- Iced Rhinestone Embellishments – 8 (4 of each of 2 sizes)
- Have a Cuppa Embellishments – 3 pieces (1 of each design)
- Polka Dot Cones Cellophane Bags – 2 bags
3. Want it all? $35 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, ribbons and embellishments. Plus I’ll ship it for free!
And if you’d like double shares of either the designer paper or ribbon, that works, too. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Love Blossoms, DSP Stack, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack and Going Places DSP Stack, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut at 6″x6″!).
- See pictures of the Papers, Ribbons and Embellishments on my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
- Deadline to sign up for the shares is 3 Jan 16 at 5pm MST
- I’ll submit the order on 5 Jan 16 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice one week prior (so, around 29 Dec), unless you sign up after that date, at which time you’ll get an invoice right away. I’ll need payment before I submit the share, please! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US).
- To see pictures of all the goodies, and get signed up for your piece of the fun, head over to the 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
YEAR END SALE GOING ON NOW!
Stampin’ Up! has placed more products on clearance and the discounts are up to 60 percent, so you’ll will want to take advantage of these amazing deals!
During the Year-End Sale, you can find ALL discounted products in one location in the online store: under the Year-End Sale category. So don’t fret if you don’t see the category “Clearance Rack” on the online store right now–it has been integrated into the Year-End Sale. See the savings now!
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- You can add non-Year-End-Sale items to any online order!
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Following the Year-End Sale, some remaining items may stay in the Clearance Rack. Other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
- Place your orders online thru my online store!
- Deadline for ordering is January 4, 2016; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Dates: 16 Nov 15 – 4 Jan 16 (or while supplies last)
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List: The list is available here. It’s going to be updated every business day, so I’ll be checking and updating this link with every post.
- Remaining inventory for retiring products may appear later on the Clearance Rack. Here’s a link to the Clearance Rack – be sure to check often to see if your favorite hits the rack!
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! plans to keep producing retiring stamps until December 28. This is only applicable to stamps. Accessories are only available until they run out!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S CARD:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Basic Black Card Stock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″); 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ (second sentiment mat)
Mont Macaron Card Stock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (card front mat and inner liner mat); 2 5/8″ x 3 1/8″ (sentiment mat)
Perfectly Artistic DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front); 2 1/2″ x 3″ (sentiment rectangle); envelope liner
Whisper White Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
BACKORDER LIST AS OF 24 Dec 15
126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,191 backordered; 6,688 expected)
RETIRED LIST (These products are officially retired and will no longer be available once our current inventory is depleted.)
140969: Witching Décor Project Kit (sold out)
139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (sold out; Will be returning in the 2016 Annual Catalog – Whoo-hoo!)
139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (sold out)
140861: Jingle All the Way Bundle (wood-mount; sold out)
140862: Jingle All the Way Bundle (clear-mount; sold out)
Very pretty…like the color a lot.
That would be Mint Macaron! Thanks, Mom! 🙂
Awesome Mary! Love that designer paper, fantastic CAS thank you card! 🙂
Thanks Amy – it’s pretty paper, for sure! 🙂