Happy Sunday – hope that your day-after-Christmas was fun and safe. Did anyone go see Star Wars? We haven’t had a chance to go yet, but my brother tells me it’s awesome! Considering that I saw the original – yes, about a thousand years ago! – like 10 times….I can’t wait to see it. If you haven’t seen it yet, he recommends seeing it in the largest screen you can! 🙂
My card share for today is another sneak peek at the coming-soon-in-the-2016-Occasions-Catalog Botanical Builder Framelits. I also used some of the Botanicals For You and the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack. Those two items are in the Sale-A-Bration flyer – we’ll talk about that at the end of the post. When I combined those new products with some Kraft Corrugated Paper, here’s what I came up with. Take a look-see:
I drew the inspiration for my design from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #217. They’re running the challenge for an extra long time because of the holidays, so be sure to find a little time to go check this one out, okay?
I started out by matting a piece of Kraft Corrugated Paper on a panel of Crushed Curry card stock. For the center design element, I made a whole bunch of flowers using the Botanical Builder Framelits. I made large two-segment flowers from some of the Botanical Gardens DSP, and a couple from the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum.
Some fern-y leaves from more of the Vellum and DSP, as well as a couple from Gold Foil helped to complete the “bouquet”. The picture above shows you how many elements I used from the Framelits – there are 14 dies in the set, and I used a whole bunch of them! I used a combination of Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue – for the bottom layers of “ferns” and two of the large flowers – and Stampin’ Dimensionals to create depth in my design.
The sentiment is from the Botanicals For You (from Sale-A-Bration). I stamped it in Mossy Meadow on a strip of Crushed Curry card stock, and then stuck each end into the back of the Washi Label Punch to get that fun washi look on the ends. Before I adhered it to the card front, I laid down two strips of 2014-2016 In Color Designer Washi Tape. Over that I stuck the sentiment label, popping it off the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the inside, I SNAILd a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to a Crushed Curry mat. Then I stamped a sentiment from One Big Meaning (boy, do I love this stamp set!) in Mossy Meadow. I added some flowers and leaves from Botanicals For You in Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry , Mossy Meadow and a couple (just for fun!) in Mint Macaron.
I SNAILd that into my Mossy Meadow card base and popped the front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals. For a little more shimmer and shine (still in Christmas-y mode, I guess!), I painted some Clear Wink of Stella on the vellum leaves and flowers on the front. And added a Botanical Garden Jewel (with a couple of Glue Dots) and some Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and the card was done!
For the envelope, I added more of the Botanicals For You flowers and leaves, in the same colors as I used on the inside of the card, to the front of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope…
…and gave the inside a Botanical Gardens DSP liner, cutting it with my Envelope Liner Framelit.
Et Volia! A very organic feeling card, with a little bit of shimmer and shine! I really love this Botanical Builder Framelit set, and I think you will, too!
When the Occasions catalog and the Sale-A-Bration flyer debuts on 5 Jan – here’s what you’ll be able to do. You can buy the Botanical Blooms bundle – which will get you the Botanical Blooms Stamp Set, the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper and the Botanical Builder Framelits Die set for $51.75 (a 15% savings over buying them individually!). When you do that, you’ll be eligible for a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration flyer. You can then choose the Botanicals For You stamp set (one of my favorites!) or the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum! F.R.E.E.!! You can repeat that as often as you like – buying anything from the Annual or Occasions catalogs – and getting a free SAB item with every $50 in product you order. Pretty cool way to add a bunch of fun things to your tool kit for free!
If you want to try out some of the paper – not the vellum, cuz I can’t get that for shares! – and the Botanical Jewels – plus a little bit of all the other new designer papers, ribbons and embellishments – there’s still time left to get in on the 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares. Check out everything you’ll get by scrolling on down!
And – the Year End Clearance and Holiday Retiring Products are also drawing to a close – 4 Jan is the last day to partake!
Have a great Sunday and I’ll see you tomorrow!
15 Dec – 31 Dec Hostess Code: 9HJWPKPH. Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards/Hostess $$ if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for Dec is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the brand new 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
WEEKLY DEALS FOR 22 Dec – 28 Dec 15!! Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through 28 Dec!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
STAMPS-N-LINGERS 2016 OCCASIONS CATALOG SHARES
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $17.00 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping.
In all, you’ll receive 80 6” x 6” sheets of designer papers!
- It’s My Party DSP – 24 sheets – two of each design
- Birthday Bouquet DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Love Blossoms DSP – 12 Sheets – one of each design
- Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – 1 sheet
- Botanical Gardens DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Shine on Specialty DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Have a Cuppa DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
- Going Places DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
- Red Foil Sheets – 1 sheet
2. New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $15 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail shipping for a full Ribbon & Embellishment share.
In all you’ll receive 16 yards of new ribbon and 46 new embellishments!
- Basic Black/Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine – 5 yds
- Basic Black/Mint Macaron – 5 yds
- Pool Party 3/8” Glitter Ribbon – 2 yds
- Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribbon – 2 yds
- Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon – 2 yds
- It’s My Party Enamel Dots – 12 (2 each of 3 colors in 2 sizes)
- Honeycomb Embellishments – 1 each of 3 colors
- Bow Paper Clip Embellishments – 4 pieces
- Botanical Gardens Jewels – 4 pieces
- Iced Rhinestone Embellishments – 8 (4 of each of 2 sizes)
- Have a Cuppa Embellishments – 3 pieces (1 of each design)
- Polka Dot Cones Cellophane Bags – 2 bags
3. Want it all? $35 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, ribbons and embellishments. Plus I’ll ship it for free!
And if you’d like double shares of either the designer paper or ribbon, that works, too. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Love Blossoms, DSP Stack, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack and Going Places DSP Stack, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut at 6″x6″!).
- See pictures of the Papers, Ribbons and Embellishments on my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
- Deadline to sign up for the shares is 3 Jan 16 at 5pm MST
- I’ll submit the order on 5 Jan 16 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice one week prior (so, around 29 Dec), unless you sign up after that date, at which time you’ll get an invoice right away. I’ll need payment before I submit the share, please! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US).
- To see pictures of all the goodies, and get signed up for your piece of the fun, head over to the 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
YEAR END SALE GOING ON NOW!
Stampin’ Up! has placed more products on clearance and the discounts are up to 60 percent, so you’ll will want to take advantage of these amazing deals!
During the Year-End Sale, you can find ALL discounted products in one location in the online store: under the Year-End Sale category. So don’t fret if you don’t see the category “Clearance Rack” on the online store right now–it has been integrated into the Year-End Sale. See the savings now!
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- You can add non-Year-End-Sale items to any online order!
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Following the Year-End Sale, some remaining items may stay in the Clearance Rack. Other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
- Place your orders online thru my online store!
- Deadline for ordering is January 4, 2016; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Dates: 16 Nov 15 – 4 Jan 16 (or while supplies last)
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List: The list is available here. It’s going to be updated every business day, so I’ll be checking and updating this link with every post.
- Remaining inventory for retiring products may appear later on the Clearance Rack. Here’s a link to the Clearance Rack – be sure to check often to see if your favorite hits the rack!
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! plans to keep producing retiring stamps until December 28. This is only applicable to stamps. Accessories are only available until they run out!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S CARD:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Mossy Meadow Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Crushed Curry Card Stock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (card front mat and inner liner mat)
Kraft Corrugated Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front)
Very Vanilla Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
Botanical Gardens DSP: envelope liner and flower dies
Botanical Gardens Vellum: flower dies
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
BACKORDER LIST AS OF 24 Dec 15
126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,191 backordered; 6,688 expected)
RETIRED LIST (These products are officially retired and will no longer be available once our current inventory is depleted.)
140969: Witching Décor Project Kit (sold out)
139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (sold out; Will be returning in the 2016 Annual Catalog – Whoo-hoo!)
139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (sold out)
140861: Jingle All the Way Bundle (wood-mount; sold out)
140862: Jingle All the Way Bundle (clear-mount; sold out)