Hello WEEKEND! And – more importantly for me (and it’s all about me, remember!) – it’s the day before I go home! Whoo-hoo! We got done a little early, so yesterday was just getting ready to get gone – and today I’m headed out to leave tomorrow. I’m so excited….and I just can’t hide it….(please hum that when you read it. Yes, go back and hum the song. You know the one!) 🙂
I used White Christmas – and only White Christmas! – for my share today. It’s on a Whisper White Note Card – so you don’t even have to cut card stock and score it to fold. Easy Peasy is what I’m getting at. Take a look-see:
This is just a super-cute stamp set – and it’s in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog. I think it’s easy to get so caught up in the Holiday mini-catalog we forget that the Annual Catalog has some great Christmas sets, too.
I made the card single-layer. Which means I held my breath with every stamp and wiped my hands like 12 times before I touched or picked up the card. I got lucky – only had to make it once! 😉
The tree image is stamped on the Whisper White Note Card in Early Espresso (this is a photopolymer set, so be sure to put something squishy – a mouse pad or a SU! Piercing Pad – under your card stock to ensure a clean stamp). For the Merry Christmas banner (which is all on one stamp in the set), I popped it with Real Red. And – since it is photopolymer, it’s easy to line it up and get it stamped right where you want it and make it look like it’s hung from the trees!
My Ursa Major (that’s the big bear by the way – don’t bother looking to see if I stuck any stars in there and made a constellation!), was stamped in Early Espresso Classic Ink. Then I filled him in with my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker – using a Smoky Gray Marker to make his face. Why did I fill him in? Two reasons: 1) he had a “horizon” line going right thru him from the tree stamp, which looked weird, as you might imagine and 2) I don’t know of any Polar Bears in our country, but there’s lots of black ones!
Once he was done, I added snow in Pool Party all around the top of the scene. Then I added a little under each of the trees, using my Blender Pen and ink from the top lid of the Pool Party Ink Pad.
I kept my Pool Party pad out, and stamped more snow on the inside of the card. Then I pulled the bear image stamp out – thought about it a minute – and decided to do a stately stag. A beauteous buck. Whatever – a deer instead of a bear. So, I stamped him in the bottom corner in Early Espresso and that was it for the card!
The matching Whisper White Envelope got another Early Espresso bear and some more Pool Party snow on the front.
I didn’t add a liner on this envelope. I didn’t even stamp the inside of the flap. I know what you’re thinking – lazy slug! 🙁
I might stamp some Pool Party snow on the inside of the flap before I send it. Or I might not! 😉
So there you have it – a super simple single stamp set note card that you could whip out 10 or 12 of in about 5 seconds! Hope you like it!
This will be my last post from Arizona!
Enjoy Saturday and I’ll see you tomorrow!
15 Dec – 31 Dec Hostess Code: 9HJWPKPH. Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards/Hostess $$ if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for Dec is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the brand new 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
WEEKLY DEALS FOR 15 Dec – 21 Dec 15!! Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through 21 Dec!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
STAMPS-N-LINGERS 2016 OCCASIONS CATALOG SHARES
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $17.00 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping.
In all, you’ll receive 80 6” x 6” sheets of designer papers!
It’s My Party DSP – 24 sheets – two of each design
Birthday Bouquet DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
Love Blossoms DSP – 12 Sheets – one of each design
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – 1 sheet
Botanical Gardens DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
NO PICTURE YET 🙁
Shine on Specialty DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
Have a Cuppa DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
Going Places DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
Red Foil Sheets – 1 sheet
2. New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $15 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail shipping for a full Ribbon & Embellishment share.
In all you’ll receive 16 yards of new ribbon and 46 new embellishments!
Basic Black/Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine – 5 yds
Basic Black/Mint Macaron – 5 yds
Pool Party 3/8” Glitter Ribbon – 2 yds
Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribbon – 2 yds
Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon – 2 yds
It’s My Party Enamel Dots – 12 (2 each of 3 colors in 2 sizes)
Honeycomb Embellishments – 1 each of 3 colors
Bow Paper Clip Embellishments – 4 pieces
Botanical Gardens Jewels – 4 pieces
Iced Rhinestone Embellishments – 8 (4 of each of 2 sizes)
Have a Cuppa Embellishments – 3 pieces (1 of each design)
Polka Dot Cones Cellophane Bags – 2 bags
3. Want it all? $35 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, ribbons and embellishments. Plus I’ll ship it for free!
And if you’d like double shares of either the designer paper or ribbon, that works, too. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Love Blossoms, DSP Stack, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack and Going Places DSP Stack, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut at 6″x6″!).
- See pictures of the Papers, Ribbons and Embellishments on my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
- Deadline to sign up for the shares is 3 Jan 16 at 5pm MST
- I’ll submit the order on 5 Jan 16 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice one week prior (so, around 29 Dec), unless you sign up after that date, at which time you’ll get an invoice right away. I’ll need payment before I submit the share, please! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US).
- To get signed up for your piece of the fun, head over to the 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
YEAR END SALE GOING ON NOW!
Stampin’ Up! has placed more products on clearance and the discounts are up to 60 percent, so you’ll will want to take advantage of these amazing deals!
During the Year-End Sale, you can find ALL discounted products in one location in the online store: under the Year-End Sale category. So don’t fret if you don’t see the category “Clearance Rack” on the online store right now–it has been integrated into the Year-End Sale. See the savings now!
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- You can add non-Year-End-Sale items to any online order!
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Following the Year-End Sale, some remaining items may stay in the Clearance Rack. Other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
- Place your orders online thru my online store!
- Deadline for ordering is January 4, 2016; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Dates: 16 Nov 15 – 4 Jan 16 (or while supplies last)
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List: The list is available here. It’s going to be updated every business day, so I’ll be checking and updating this link with every post.
- Remaining inventory for retiring products may appear later on the Clearance Rack. Here’s a link to the Clearance Rack – be sure to check often to see if your favorite hits the rack!
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! plans to keep producing retiring stamps until December 28. This is only applicable to stamps. Accessories are only available until they run out!
STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT
None! Just get you a set of Whisper White Note Card and Envelopes!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
BACKORDER LIST AS OF 17 Dec 15
139672: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (178 backordered; 9,576 expected)
103083: Embossing Buddy (22 backordered; 1,080 expected)
138296: Washi Label Punch (16 backordered; 2,016 expected)
126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (719 backordered; 6,688 expected)
RETIRED LIST (These products are officially retired and will no longer be available once our current inventory is depleted.)
140969: Witching Décor Project Kit (sold out)
139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (sold out; Will be returning in the 2016 Annual Catalog – Whoo-hoo!)
139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (sold out)
140861: Jingle All the Way Bundle (wood-mount; sold out)
140862: Jingle All the Way Bundle (clear-mount; sold out)