Good morning! Thanks to all who came to visit yesterday and sent some time hopping around the blog-isphere with the Happy Stampers – we appreciate you taking the time! 🙂
As I promised on Wednesday, today’s share uses the stamp set called Botanicals For You – which complements the Occasions Catalog Botanical Gardens Suite – and the Flowering Fields stamp set. Both of these great sets are in the Sale-A-Bration catalog coming in January. Oh – and, did I mention you could get them for the whopping price of….free?!?!
It’s a seriously quick and easy card. Take a look-see:
Pretty, huh? Hang on – the directions are beyond easy!
Using a panel of So Saffron, I stamped several of the flower images from Flowering Fields in So Saffron. Now, if you have the ink pad – then use that. If, like me, you don’t have it with you cuz you’re staying in a hotel and can only carry so many toys – then ink the image with your So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker. It takes a little more time, but….still pretty quick and for sure easy! The goal here was to get a tone-on-tone look.
Over that, I stamped the Botanicals For You sentiment in Blackberry Bliss Ink. Man, I love this sentiment stamp! So big and bold and I love the font! This little set has the main sentiment and three “inside” sentiments that make it really versatile!
I matted the sentiment panel on a piece of Marina Mist card stock with SNAIL. For the card front mat, I just SNAILd a panel of the Botanical Gardens DSP to my Marina Mist card base. Then I threw caution to the wind and popped my sentiment panel on top of that with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A few little Pearl Basic Jewels finished off the front of the card. Then I started holding my breath – would I get the inside in the card without screwing it up!?!? Only time would tell…..
On the inside, I mirrored the layers I had on the front (minus the Dimensionals!) and the tone-on-tone flowers from the Flowering Fields set in So Saffron. The inside sentiment, one of the fun secondary sentiments from Botanical For You, is stamped in Blackberry Bliss.
And then, cuz I could, I blinged up a Medium Whisper White envelope. You knew that was coming, didn’t you?! 🙂
On the front, I stamped some more Flowering Fields flowers – I used Crushed Curry and Soft Sky ink…
…and I made a liner with more of the Botanical Garden DSP, cutting it with my Envelope Liner Framelits!
Et Voila! Yet another example of what you’ll be able to make with the Botanical Garden Suite of goodies coming out on 5 Jan in the 2016 Occasions Catalog and the accompanying Sale-A-Bration Flyer! I can’t wait for you to see it! 🙂
Occasions Catalog shares are still open – get in while you can to get your very own sampling of the new Designer Papers, Ribbons and Embellishments! See pictures here and find a handy sign up form.
Stampin’ Up! is clearing the warehouse and you get the benefit! The Year-End Clearance Sale is ON! Scroll down for all the details – and get in on up-to-60% off savings. Or just go here to get right to shopping!
See you tomorrow!
15 Dec – 31 Dec Hostess Code: 9HJWPKPH. Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards/Hostess $$ if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for Dec is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the brand new 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
WEEKLY DEALS FOR 8 Dec – 14 Dec 15!! Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through 14 Dec!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
STAMPS-N-LINGERS 2016 OCCASIONS CATALOG SHARES
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $17.00 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping.
In all, you’ll receive 80 6” x 6” sheets of designer papers!
- It’s My Party DSP – 24 sheets – two of each design
- Birthday Bouquet DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Love Blossoms DSP – 12 Sheets – one of each design
- Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – 1 sheet
- Botanical Gardens DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Shine on Specialty DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Have a Cuppa DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
- Going Places DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
- Red Foil Sheets – 1 sheet
2. New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $15 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail shipping for a full Ribbon & Embellishment share.
In all you’ll receive 16 yards of new ribbon and 46 new embellishments!
- Basic Black/Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine – 5 yds
- Basic Black/Mint Macaron – 5 yds
- Pool Party 3/8” Glitter Ribbon – 2 yds
- Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribbon – 2 yds
- Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon – 2 yds
- It’s My Party Enamel Dots – 12 (2 each of 3 colors in 2 sizes)
- Honeycomb Embellishments – 1 each of 3 colors
- Bow Paper Clip Embellishments – 4 pieces
- Botanical Gardens Jewels – 4 pieces
- Iced Rhinestone Embellishments – 8 (4 of each of 2 sizes)
- Have a Cuppa Embellishments – 3 pieces (1 of each design)
- Polka Dot Cones Cellophane Bags – 2 bags
3. Want it all? $35 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, ribbons and embellishments. Plus I’ll ship it for free!
And if you’d like double shares of either the designer paper or ribbon, that works, too. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Love Blossoms, DSP Stack, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack and Going Places DSP Stack, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut at 6″x6″!).
- See pictures of the Papers, Ribbons and Embellishments on my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
- Deadline to sign up for the shares is 3 Jan 16 at 5pm MST
- I’ll submit the order on 5 Jan 16 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice one week prior (so, around 29 Dec), unless you sign up after that date, at which time you’ll get an invoice right away. I’ll need payment before I submit the share, please! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US).
- To get signed up for your piece of the fun, head over to the 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
YEAR END SALE GOING ON NOW!
Stampin’ Up! has placed more products on clearance and the discounts are up to 60 percent, so you’ll will want to take advantage of these amazing deals!
During the Year-End Sale, you can find ALL discounted products in one location in the online store: under the Year-End Sale category. So don’t fret if you don’t see the category “Clearance Rack” on the online store right now–it has been integrated into the Year-End Sale. See the savings now!
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- You can add non-Year-End-Sale items to any online order!
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Following the Year-End Sale, some remaining items may stay in the Clearance Rack. Other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
- Place your orders online thru my online store!
- Deadline for ordering is January 4, 2016; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Dates: 16 Nov 15 – 4 Jan 16 (or while supplies last)
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List: The list is available here. It’s going to be updated every business day, so I’ll be checking and updating this link with every post.
- Remaining inventory for retiring products may appear later on the Clearance Rack. Here’s a link to the Clearance Rack – be sure to check often to see if your favorite hits the rack!
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! plans to keep producing retiring stamps until December 28. This is only applicable to stamps. Accessories are only available until they run out!
STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT (you won’t see the Botanicals For You or Flowering Fields yet. Botanical Gardens DSP isn’t yet available either!)
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT
Marina Mist Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ (front mat and inner liner mat)
So Saffron Card Stock: 3 1/8″ x 4 3/8″ (front sentiment pane and inner liner)
Botanical Gardens DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front mat and inner liner mat); envelope liner
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
BACKORDER LIST AS OF 10 Dec 15
138401: Gold Metallic Thread (276 backordered; 2,560 expected)
139618: Gold Cording Trim (4,461 backordered; 5,248 expected)
139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,784 backordered; 3,520 expected)