Wow – can you believe I’m typing “December” in the title of this blog post? Crazy! Here’s what’s going on at Stampin’ Up! and the new Weekly Deals. On top of the deals – don’t forget the Retiring Products list – get your faves while they’re still around. As fast as things are going, it’s going to be 4 Jan before we know it! There’s also a new Hostess Code – don’t forget to add it to your Online orders! 🙂
And – exciting news – it’s time to open up the 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares from Stamps-N-Lingers! All the details are below – including what you’ll get with each type of share I’m offering!
Finally – yesterday I posted a Blog Candy offering to celebrate by First Stamp-i-Versary. If you haven’t left a comment and entered to win, there’s still time! Head over to that post and leave your comment before next Monday evening!
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
See ya tomorrow!
WEEKLY DEALS FOR 1 Dec – 7 Dec 15!! Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through 7 Dec!
STAMPS-N-LINGERS 2016 OCCASIONS CATALOG SHARES
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $17.00 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping.
In all, you’ll receive 80 6” x 6” sheets of designer papers!
It’s My Party DSP – 24 sheets – two of each design
Birthday Bouquet DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
Love Blossoms DSP – 12 Sheets – one of each design
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – 1 sheet
Botanical Gardens DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
Shine on Specialty DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
Have a Cuppa DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
Going Places DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
Red Foil Sheets – 1 sheet
2. New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $15 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail shipping for a full Ribbon & Embellishment share.
In all you’ll receive 10 yards of new ribbon and 46 new embellishments!
Basic Black/Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine – 2 yds
Basic Black/Mint Macaron – 2 yds
Pool Party 3/8” Glitter Ribbon – 2 yds
Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribbon – 2 yds
Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon – 2 yds
It’s My Party Enamel Dots – 12 (2 each of 3 colors in 2 sizes)
Honeycomb Embellishments – 1 each of 3 colors
Bow Paper Clip Embellishments – 4 pieces
Botanical Gardens Jewels – 4 pieces
Iced Rhinestone Embellishments – 8 (4 of each of 2 sizes)
Have a Cuppa Embellishments – 3 pieces (1 of each design)
Polka Dot Cones Cellophane Bags – 2 bags
3. Want it all? $35 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, ribbons and embellishments. Plus I’ll ship it for free!
And if you’d like double shares of either the designer paper or ribbon, that works, too. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Love Blossoms, DSP Stack, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack and Going Places DSP Stack, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut at 6″x6″!).
- Deadline to sign up for the shares is 3 Jan 16 at 5pm MST
- I’ll submit the order on 5 Jan 16 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice one week prior (so, around 29 Dec), unless you sign up after that date, at which time you’ll get an invoice right away. I’ll need payment before I submit the share, please! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to email@example.com
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment.
- Dates: 16 Nov 15 – 4 Jan 16 (or while supplies last)
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List: The list is available here. It’s going to be updated every business day, so I’ll be checking and updating this link with every post.
- Remaining inventory for retiring products may appear later on the Clearance Rack. Here’s a link to the Clearance Rack – be sure to check often to see if your favorite hits the rack!
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! plans to keep producing retiring stamps until December 28. This is only applicable to stamps. Accessories are only available until they run out!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
BACKORDER LIST AS OF 30 NOV 15
139638: Snowflake Elements (10,487 backordered; 15,120 expected)
140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (4,141 backordered; 10,440 expected) 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,402 backordered; 4,224 expected)
126889: Stampin’ Trimmer (116 backordered; 1,254 expected)
135829: Tiny Treat Boxes (976 backordered; 3,024 expected)
131187: Neutrals 12″ x 12″ Cardstock (8 backordered; 413 expected)
139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (9,869 backordered; 9,792 expected. Next shipment to be determined)
139618: Gold Cording Trim (3,473 backordered; 5,248 expected)
139620: Silver Cording Trim (1,788 backordered; 3,520 expected)