Happy Friday! You did it! You made it to another weekend – whoohoo!! Hope you’ve got something fun planned! And – just a reminder – this is the LAST DAY to cash in on Double Peppermints! Yup – it’ll all be done when I wake up on Saturday! 😳😳
Last weekend – at the Stampin’ Up! World Card Making Day event, we were introduced to an amazingly pretty new line of products – called the Fitting Florets Collection! As demonstrators, we were able to pre-order it right then – and…you know I did! As a customer, you’ll be able to pick it all up on 4 November. 😎 I used it for today’s card – bringing you an elegant birthday card made with the Framed Florets bundle and some gorgeous Fitting Florets DSP. Take a look-see:
Pretty, right? It’s sort of a CASE of the sample on the product flyer – which you can see down below. 😉
I started by adhering a Soft Succulent piece of the new Fitting Florets DSP…I love the pinks and greens – and the pops of Balmy Blue….
…on a piece of Polished Pink cardstock for the card front.
Next up – I cut the large frame die from Framed Florets (yes – this is a cool thing – Stampin’ Up! is moving towards naming the stamp set and bundled dies the SAME NAME! Whoo-hoo!!) and the smaller “ribbed” frame from Basic White cardstock.
I adhered the larger frame to the card front with Liquid Glue.
On the oval cut out from that large frame, I stamped the sentiment from Framed Florets in Polished Pink.
This is such a pretty stamp set, y’all – I love the sentiments and the fonts!
Then I adhered the stamped oval into the inside of the frame with Liquid Glue.
I adhered the smaller die cut frame over the larger one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Next up – I stamped and/or die cut a bunch of wunnermus pieces – y’all – this bundle just screams for a “collage”!
– I cut two large leaf die cuts from Balmy Blue cardstock and two from Vellum Cardstock.
– I cut four small leaves from white Glimmer Paper.
– I cut four small leaves from the Blushing Bride piece of paper in the Fitting Florets DSP.
– On a piece of Basic White, I stamped two small Framed Florets flowers and one large in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut them with the matching die. Then I colored the small flowers with my Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends and the large flower with the Polished Pink Blends.
Using Liquid Glue – adhered the leaves to the frame to form the collage.
I used the Light Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blend to color a length of Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding. Then I tied a bow with it and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
I tied a white Baker’s Twine bow and adhered it next to the first bow.
Then I adhered the Petal Pink flowers with Liquid Glue – and the Polished Pink flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added some of the cool new Gold Adhesive-backed Swirls embellishments (part of the collection and available starting 1 Nov while supplies last) and an Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewel to the flower centers – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment from the Framed Florets stamp set in Polished Pink on a piece of Basic White cardstock. In the corner, I stamped a pretty floral spray from the set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Then I colored them with my Light Soft Succulent, Light & Dark Petal Pink Blends and the Light Balmy Blue Blend. And I added a few more Gold Adhesive-backed Swirls.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Polished Pink mat and into my Soft Succulent card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Framed Florets flower spray on the front…
…and more of the Fitting Florets DSP on the envelope flap!
Et Voila! I am already in love with this Framed Florets bundle – and it’s exciting to know that it will be available to you soon (1 Nov) – AND in the Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! But – I also love the Fitting Florets DSP and the Gold Adhesive-backed Swirls – and…are you ready!? THOSE will only be available while supplies last – or thru 4 Jan 23. So – when you CAN get them on 1 Nov – I highly recommend you hop right onto them!
I hope you like!
If you want these products right now – and who could blame you – you can join the team and put them into your Starter Kit! With the Starter Kit Plus Promotion going on right now – you can pick up the whole collection and STILL have $50 leftover to fill your Kit! Wow! Holler at me if you want more info! firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below! And – this is the card I made yesterday on my Facebook video! If you’d like to take a look – for the first time or again – here ’tis!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 OCT – 15 OCT: SCFS2B2G
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The October Tutorial features the Leaves of Holly Bundle!
Double Peppermints Ordering Special
1 Oct – 7 Oct 2022!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed in my online store thru 1:59am (Eastern Time) on 7 Oct 2022 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code (SCFS2B2G) if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift – so don’t put in the host code!). Hey, Host Club ladies – be sure you’re adding YOUR host code (not mine!) – you’re getting Double Peppermints anyway!! 🤙🤙🤙
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Here’s a handy link right to my Online Store. 🙂
Drop me a note at Stamps-N-Lingers@comcast.net if you have any questions.
Starter Kit PLUS Joining Special
Starts on 4 Oct 2022!
October is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! You will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Between October 4-31, when you join, you will get $155 worth of products in your Starter Kit for only $99!! That’s an EXTRA $30 in FREE product of your choice!! Plus you’ll get free shipping and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! and our Inkin’ Krew Team!
STARTER KIT+ PROMOTION DATES: 4 – 31 OCTOBER 2022
- When you purchase your Starter Kit, you will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99!!
- You can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value of $155.
- Your Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit!
- In addition to the amazing added value to your Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events!!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 4 October or after 31 October will not be eligible for this offer.
- Starter Kit+ promotion begins: 4 October 2022
- Starter Kit+ promotion ends: 31 October 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. We’d love to have you join us and get this great deal on your Starter Kit!
AND – join now and you can add the NEW Fitting Florets products to your Starter Kit!! Click the picture below to see all the new goodies (customers will be able to get these goodies on 1 Nov – demonstrators can get them right now!)
If you’ve been considering joining – now is a great time to jump in! Get the extra $30 in free merchandise in your starter kit AND get this pretty collection as part of your starter kit (or join and get the collection at a 20% discount as a Demonstrator!)! Drop me a note at Stamps-N-Lingers@comcast.net if you have any questions about being a Demonstrator.
STAMP-N-STORAGE FALL SALE
3 Oct – 10 Oct 2022
- 15% OFF Storewide (NOTE: Normal Shipping Charges will apply for orders under $150)
- Starts Monday, 3 Oct,
- Ends Monday, 10 Oct, at 11:59pm CST
- No Code Required! 🤙🤙🤙
See what products I use and get more deets at my post here.
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Soft Succulent Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2 (card base)
Polished Pink Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for back liner)
Vellum & Balmy Blue Cardstocks: Framed Florets large die cut leaves (x4 – 2 of each)
Red & White Glimmer Paper: Framed Florets small die cut leaves (x4 in white)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); Framed Florets die cut ovals on front (x2); Stamped and die cut flowers (x3 – 2 small and 1 large)
Fitting Florets DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Framed Florets small die cut leaves (x4 in Blushing Bride pattern); 2 1/4″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix