Good morning and – might I just add – happy happy HAWWWWMP DAY!!! So – I’ll be back in a bit with our grand total for the Greater Good fundraiser and the Winner(s) of the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine Stylish Shapes Collection. Are you excited for the final tally!? I know I am – and I’m looking forward to making that donation for ALL of us!!
In the meantime, though – let’s make a card! I had a fun fold design idea in my head when I sat down but…then I watched our CEO Sara Douglass do a video – and she used the Tea Boutique DSP. With the lemons. And…all of a sudden – I really needed to play with that! So – I did! And I pulled a couple of big, bold sentiments from the Good Feelings stamp set – with a little sweet help from the Cup of Tea bundle. Take a look-see:
Yep – it’s the same fun fold I’d planned – a front flap. Just…totally different stamp sets, DSP, colors, sentiments…. 😉
I started by matting two strips of Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP on Parakeet Party cardstock and adhering them to the ends of a Garden Green card base.
The middle card is a small tent-fold, made from Parakeet Party and adhered in the middle of the card base with Liquid Glue.
I matted a piece of Tea Boutique DSP on Garden Green and adhered it to the small card front with Liquid Glue.
Using my Stamparatus, I stamped one of the big sentiments from Good Feelings in Garden Green on a small piece of Basic White. Then I added some doodles around the edge with my Parakeet Party Stampin’ Write Marker.
I adhered the panel to the front of the small card with Liquid Glue. Yes – there are NO Dimensionals ANYwhere on this card. GASP!
Using the dies from the Teacup Die Set – I cut out some lemons – the detailed cuts in Daffodil Delight cardstock, the solid cut in Tea Boutique DSP – and some Sweet Sorbet hearts.
Using Liquid Glue, I adhered the detailed lemon die cuts to the solid DSP lemon die cuts.
Then I used more Liquid Glue to adhere the lemons and hearts to the front of the small card.
I added some Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels – one for the “dot” above each “i” in the sentiment.
On the inside, I used my Stamparatus to stamp a second Good Feelings sentiment in Garden Green on a piece of Basic White cardstock. Then stamped the foliage from Cup of Tea in Parakeet Party across the bottom of the panel and added some Daffodil Delight flowers. I added some Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to the flower middles (and to dot the “i”).
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Garden Green mat and then into the small card base and the front of the card was done.
For the back, I stamped the large leaf from Cup of Tea in Parakeet Party and Garden Green on a Basic White Panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Parakeet Party mat and then to the back of the card base and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Cup of Tea leaves on the front…
…and more Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I really love this Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP – and had sort of forgotten how much! Good Feelings is a great little stamp set – all sentiments…
…and they’re big enough to carry a card front all on their own! But – I liked how the Cup of Tea foliage and Teacup die cuts just add a little extra sumpin-sumpin, don’t you?!?
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below! And – I did a quick video on how to make this card – you can see it right here!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 OCT – 15 OCT: SCFS2B2G
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The October Tutorial features the Leaves of Holly Bundle!
Double Peppermints Ordering Special
1 Oct – 7 Oct 2022!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed in my online store thru 1:59am (Eastern Time) on 7 Oct 2022 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code (SCFS2B2G) if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift – so don’t put in the host code!). Hey, Host Club ladies – be sure you’re adding YOUR host code (not mine!) – you’re getting Double Peppermints anyway!! 🤙🤙🤙
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Here’s a handy link right to my Online Store. 🙂
Drop me a note at Stamps-N-Lingers@comcast.net if you have any questions.
NEW KIT! The Birthday Organizer Kit
Coming on 4 Oct 22
The Birthday Card Organizer Kit has everything you need to plan ahead and never forget another birthday again! And who doesn’t need THAT!?!
- Item #161056 $25
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
Check it out!
Starter Kit PLUS Joining Special
Starts on 4 Oct 2022!
October is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! You will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Between October 4-31, when you join, you will get $155 worth of products in your Starter Kit for only $99!! That’s an EXTRA $30 in FREE product of your choice!! Plus you’ll get free shipping and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! and our Inkin’ Krew Team!
STARTER KIT+ PROMOTION DATES: 4 – 31 OCTOBER 2022
- When you purchase your Starter Kit, you will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99!!
- You can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value of $155.
- Your Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit!
- In addition to the amazing added value to your Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events!!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 4 October or after 31 October will not be eligible for this offer.
- Starter Kit+ promotion begins: 4 October 2022
- Starter Kit+ promotion ends: 31 October 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
You can check out more information about joining our team here and more details about the benefits of being a Demonstrator and find the link to join here (but…WAIT UNTIL THE 4th!!)
Let me know if you have any questions. We’d love to have you join us and get this great deal on your Starter Kit!
STAMP-N-STORAGE FALL SALE
3 Oct – 10 Oct 2022
- 15% OFF Storewide (NOTE: Normal Shipping Charges will apply for orders under $150)
- Starts Monday, 3 Oct,
- Ends Monday, 10 Oct, at 11:59pm CST
- No Code Required! 🤙🤙🤙
See what products I use and get more deets at my post here.
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Garden Green Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2 (card base); 3″ x 4″ (x2 – mats for small card front and inner liner)
Parakeet Party Cardstock: 1 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ (x2 – mats for small side panels on front); 3 1/8″ x 8 1/4″ (small card base on front, scored and folded at 4 1/8″); 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mat for back liner)
Basic White Cardstock: 2 5/8″ x 3 5/8″ (sentiment panel on front); 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ (small card inner liner); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (back liner)
Tea Boutique DSP: 1″ x 4″ (x2 – small side panels on front); 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (small card front); 2 1/4″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
On our Zoom the Craftroom the other day – we (okay – I!) was talking about how Finn – like his DAD! – can park himself (with his DAD – it’s park the TRUCK/Tractor/Golf cart/etc) so squarely in the middle of ANY passageway that it’s as if he had a surveyor’s theodolite (you just learned a new word – you’re welcome! 🙂 ) or a GPS to figure it out.
But he doesn’t.
So – I had to laugh – and take the picture – when that very evening – while I was making dinner…
That passage is one I cross approximately 100 times while making dinner. 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
THIS is partly why he sleeps in his kennel at night – cuz he’d for sure be right between me and the bathroom and I would NOT be able to see him! And then I’d trp over him and say bad words!
Love, love this card using the Tea Cup Stamp Set! The fun fold and the DSP are perfect, too!
Finn says, “But mom, I just want to be where the action is!”. I suspect he is also hoping you drop something while preparing dinner…our Westies are always under foot while we’re fixing dinner in hopes they’ll get a scrap of something. 🙂