Good morning, y’all! Happy weekend! For those of you in Massachusetts – this is your Sales Tax Holiday weekend so…happy shopping and saving!
Tonight I’ve got a very simple – and yet totally adorable! – card to share with you over on my Stamps-N-Lingers YouTube channel at 7pm Eastern! Here’s a Sneaky Peek!
Hmm – I wonder what it could be?!? 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
You’ll have to join me tonight to see the whole thing! 7pm Eastern. Right here!
Now – one last thing. I’ve been approached about Online Host Clubs and so…if there’s interest…I’ll open up another club. If we get on it, we can start THIS month, which will let you take advantage of Sale-A-Bration! I need a couple of folks who are interested in taking part in a six month club. During that period- you’ll get to be the host TWICE – getting all the benefits, but…doing no extra work! 🙂
– At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
– Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
– You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
– You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over Forty tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
– Access to my Twice-Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers! YEP – THIS IS NEW!!
Give me a shout lickety split so we can get started!!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: ARQXYZGV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
New Cozy & Bright Kit Available NOW In The Kits Collection!
Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need to wish those you love a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year! Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you – get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love! You’ll have all you need to make 12 really pretty Christmas cards speedy quick! Check them out right here and don’t miss out – but, like all the kits – they’re only available while supplies last!
For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…GOOD NEWS!! You’ve got sales tax holidays coming up in the next few weeks! Illinois – you’re still “on” thru the 14th and…Massachusetts you’re up 13 – 14 Aug. AND – NEW JERSEY just got in on the fun, too! Check out the dates in the updated table below!
Remember, SOME items in our Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed below (click on the image to open up a full-size printable document):
Just a caveat: you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! DURING the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind this is a STATE sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
If you live in one of those states, whoo-hoo for you! Have fun shopping tax free during your holiday!
Sale-A-Bration means you’ll be earning free fun things when you place orders over $50 (before shipping & tax) from 1 Jul – 31 Aug!!
As is the case with ALL our Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Brations, the July – August Sale-a-bration event has a SHOP, HOST and JOIN promotion! You can get all the deets right here on my Stampin’ Up! promotions page!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Last night around 9:30, while I was finishing up some work, my phone pinged – the Ring security camera aimed at the barn had picked up on movement!
My stomach clenched.
Was it a coyote? Someone stealing….the excavator? A pony loose? SASQUATCH!?!? 😳😳😳😳
I fumbled to get the camera view pulled up and discovered it was none of the above.
It. Was. Worse!
THE RASPBERRY RAIDER!!
Caught. Red-lipped! 😂😂😂