Good Wednesday Morning. AKA HAWWWWP DAY!! Whoo-hoo!! Supposed to be around 75 – sunny. I think.
Anywho – planning to spend some time in the garden AND in the craftroom cuz…my new Stamp-N-Storage ink pad/refill/marker/BLENDS holder is coming today. Whoo-hooo!
One of the things I’ll be organizing and putting away is…my shiny new Nature’s Prints bundle – and the Sun Prints DSP that coordinates with it! Which I mention cuz…that’s what I used for today’s quick and easy card! You’ll be able to get all these goodies on 3 May when the new 2022-2024 Annual Catalog goes live! Take a look-see:
This quick layout is from this week’s As You See It sketch.
I started by matting a very subtle piece of the Sun Prints DSP on Sahara Sand for the card front.
Then I took a smaller panel of a different design and cut it into four equal strips and one wider strip. These are adhered, spaced out equally on the card front, using Liquid Glue. Tip: As you cut the strips from the original panel – try to keep them in order. Makes it a lot easier to keep the design “continuous”! And, place the top and bottom strips first – then space the middle three between them. 😉
Using the label die in the Natural Prints die set – bundled with the Nature’s Prints stamp set….
…I cut a piece of new 2022-2024 Glimmer Paper. This 6″ x 6″ paper is gorgeous!
I adhered the label onto the card front with Liquid Glue.
Truth in advertising…I was aiming for the Starry Sky paper but…I think I got the Orchid Oasis. I like how it looks, though – don’t you?!
I tied a little bow from some white Baker’s Twine and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
On a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock, I stamped the Nature’s Prints sentiment in Starry Sky ink and cut it with a new Stylish Shapes circle die.
I popped the sentiment over the bow and Glimmer label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
A few white Classic Matte Dots finished off the card front.
On the inside, I stamped the frond image from Nature’s Prints once in stamped-off-once Pacific Point ink. Then I stamped the fern image – the first time in stamped-off-once Starry Sky, then a second time without re-inking (so…third generation!).
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Sahara Sand mat and into my Starry Sky card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Nature’s Prints frond and fern on the front…
…and more of the wunnermus Sun Prints DSP on the envelope flap – I decided to go with a different design, cuz I love it. And cuz I could! 😉
Et Voila! I don’t have words for how much I love the Sun Prints DSP – and the fact that it coordinates so perfectly with its suite-mate, the Nature’s Prints stamp set and bundled Natural Prints Dies – is just the icing on the cake! I am quite certain that it’s already at the top of YOUR list, too – or at least in the top 5!
I hope you like!
And…if you want this bundle and paper – and a few more goodies, too – check out my Bundle #9 – The Organic Beauty Bundle! I think you’ll like what you see!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 15 APR – 30 APR: CSTY7VKV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The April Tutorial features the Flowering Tulips Bundle!
ONE DAY ONLY!
21 April 2022
It all starts at 12am Mountain Time on the 21st – and ends at 11:59 Mountain Time!!
Here’s the Deets:
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount ($75 – before tax) has been met.
- If you are using a coupon code or product credit, please remember that they will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping. So, for example…if you have a $10 coupon – then your retail amount would need to be $85 in order to get the free shipping!
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on 21 April 2022.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions do not qualify for the promotion – but everything ELSE is fair game!
- Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 shipping included) + tax
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 shipping included) + tax.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
So…start paging thru the catalog, scrolling thru the Online Store, check out the Clearance Rack, look at the Last Chance Sale…and make your lists!
And then….get ready to NOT pay any shipping!
2022-2023 Catalog Share is OPEN – and it lets you get a selection of all the new Designer Series Papers, Specialty Papers and some pretty packaging! so…check it out right here – and get your share order in!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators!
Stamps-N-Lingers Designer Series Paper Share – $67 – Plus $8 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking
You’ll get 189 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers, 24 sheets of Specialty Papers, and some cool notecards and envelopes, too! That’s 213+ pieces of amazing crafty goodness! To buy one of each of these packs of papers/boxes/bags would cost you around $300 – plus shipping!
Check out the DSPs!
- Abigail Rose DSP – 6 sheets
- Awash in Beauty DSP – 6 sheets
- Butterfly Kisses DSP – 6 sheets
- Happy Forest Friends DSP – 6 sheets
- He’s the Man Specialty DSP – 10 sheets
- Note: you’ll also get a little sampling of the fun die cuts in this set, too!
- Hues of Happiness DSP – 6 sheets
- Lovely in Linen DSP – 6 sheets
- Perfectly Penciled DSP – 6 sheets
- Pretty Prints DSP – 12 sheets
- Sun Prints DSP – 6 sheets
- Tea Boutique DSP – 12 Sheets
- Texture Chic Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- 2022-2024 In Color 6” x 6” DSP – 10 sheets
- 2021-2023 In Color 6” x 6” DSP – 10 sheets
- Brights 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Neutrals 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Regals 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Subtles 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
And here are the special, fun papers!
- 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer Paper – 5 – 6″ x 6″ sheets – one of each color
- Brushstroke Specialty Paper – 3 – 6″ x 6″ sheets – one of each color
- Distressed Gold Paper – 1 – 6″ x 6″ sheet
- Rose Gold Specialty Paper – 1 – 6″ x 6″ sheet in each of three finishes!
- Lovely Layers Velllum – 12- 3 3/4″ x 5″ papers – 4 with designs and 8 plain
And…you’ll also get…
- Kraft Note Cards & Envelopes – 1 card and 1 envelope
- Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes – 5 cards & 5 envelopes – one in each color
Whether you want a Single Share – or a DOUBLE – you’ll ALSO get a free gift from me when you join – a sampling of the new host exclusive Design a Daydream 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper!
Deadline to sign up for the shares is Sunday, 1 May 22 at 8pm EST!!
To join the Share and get your own sampling of beautiful things – go to my Stamps-N-Lingers 2022-23 Annual Catalog Paper Share page and use the form you’ll find there!
AND – my Special Bundles are ALSO open right now! These are some curated groupings of new goodies from the catalog, which will save you 10-15% over the cost of ordering them all yourself! I’ve got TEN bundles to select – pick one…pick five!…and a 2022-2024 In Color Ribbon Add On, too!
Here’s the bundles…
Bundle #1 – All the Pretty In Colors Bundle (Charge $158)
Bundle #2 – A La Carte Die Cutting Wonders (Charge $264)
Bundle #3 – Stamp It Emboss It Backgrounds (Charge $165)
Bundle #4 – It’s Kind of a Guy Thang (Charge $152)
Bundle #5 – Artistically Speaking (Charge $206)
Bundle #6 – Animal Magnetism (Charge $186)
Bundle #7 – For the Young (and Young at Heart!) (Charge $178)
Bundle #8 – Flowers And More (Charge $206)
Bundle #9 – Organic Beauty (Charge $176)
Bundle #10 – Speak It! (Charge $191)
In Color Ribbon Add On Bundle – (Charge $55)
Intrigued?? Head over to the Special Bundles page to get all the Deets and an order form. These are only going to be around thru 17 May 2022!
See you soon!
STILL NEED A NEW CATALOG!?
If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would LIKE to be and would like to get a copy of the upcoming catalog simply place an order of $50+ through my online store and I’ll be happy to send you one of your own. AND – you’ll also be part of my Punkin Heads Customer Rewards program – with all the good stuff that comes along with THAT! Check it out right here!
Ordering from the new Annual Catalog starts on 3 May 2022! Whoo-hoo!!
Let me know if you have any questions.
And – if you’re interested in joining the team, then YOU can preorder right now, too – and get the discount for yourself! You can choose to add items from the Pre-Order list to your Starter Kit – pick $125 worth of product and pay just $99 plus tax – and you’ll even get FREE SHIPPING! Head over to my joining page here to see the benefits of being a Demonstrator and to sign up now! I would love to have you on my team and help you get all the discounts, and early goodies, and…ALL THE THINGS! 🙂
The 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Products Sale
TIME’S RUNNING OUT! 😳😳😳
There’s still time to get in on the the Last Chance Products!!
- 2 May 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT) – but remember that these things are while supplies last – when they’re gone they’re gone!
Click here to go right to the Last Chance Products in my Online Store!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Starry Sky Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Sahara Sand Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 5/8″ Stylish Shapes Die cut circle (sentiment)
2022-2024 In Color Glimmer Paper: Natural Prints die cut label (behind sentiment)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Sun Prints DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 3 5/8″ x 4 3/4″ (DSP panel on front – cut into 4- 7/8″ wide strips and 1 – 1 1/4″ wide strip); 3″ x 6″(envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
On Sunday, in the rush to get everything made and plated and out the door, I dropped a piece of bacon. And – of course! – it hopped right under the stove.
I confess – we did not stop everything to retrieve it.
Second confession – I may or may not have forgotten it was there.
Finn found it.
He truly gave it the ole college try.
Finally, though, he admitted defeat…
…and called in reinforcements.
There you go – pull that drawer all the way out!
Thank you, Dad! I was STARVING for that 1/4″ piece of bacon!!
Let’s just face facts.
He’s got his Dad wrapped right around his not-so-little paw! 🤷♀️