Good morning good morning good morning! Happy Tuesday! Happy MARCH! 😳😳😳
We’ve got some cool stuff going on this month at Stampin’ Up! – and it started today!!
First off – the Waves of the Ocean Collection is available now in the Online Store!
This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both EARLY RELEASE PRODUCTS from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit.
This is a wonderful set – I’ve already shared several projects and I suspect there’ll be a few more coming soon!
Remember – only the Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and bundle Waves Dies are going to be available in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! The pretty papers and swoon-worthy Rhinestones are leaving – either on 2 May or…when they run out! 😳😳😳 So -wouldn’t stand around for too long if you’re wanting to add those gorgeous goodies to your stash! 🙂
We’ve also got a great savings on the cool Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and selected compatible bundles!
SAVINGS ARE IN BLOOM
Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022
- Promotion Ends: 31 March 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I’ll let you know if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31. 🤙🤙
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
And here’s the goods in my Online Store!
Let me know if you have any questions.
Finally – just in case the pot wasn’t sweet enough, I’m here to sweeten it up a bit!
ORDERING BONUS FROM ME!
Check out this GINORMOUS bundle of Tutorials – featuring SIX of the amazing bundles in the Savings Are in Bloom Promotion!!
Everyone who places an order of $50 or greater (before shipping & tax) in the month of March 2022 (that’s right – ALL month!!) will receive a huge bonus tutorial package from me! You’ll get THIRTY ONE projects featuring bundles that are included in the Savings Are In Bloom Promotion. What?!? It’s like…it was planned or something! 😉
- Sweet As A Peach – July 2021
- Quiet Meadow – June 2021
- Pansy Patch – May 2021
- Art Gallery – April 2021 (contains retired items)
- Hydrangea Haven – February 2021 (contains retired items)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – June 2020 (contains retired items)
Note: there ARE some retired products used in several projects, but…I have faith you’ll be able to work around that!!
And – not to worry! You’ll STILL get:
- Peppermint Rewards!
- The Daffodil Daydream Tutorial!
- A $10 ordering gift of your choice!
Wow – that’s a lotta stuff, right?!? TONS of creative inspiration….20% off on the Mighty Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine….20% off coordinating bundles…Peppermints!…Ordering Gift!
And – just to be clear…you do NOT have to order the Mighty Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine OR any of the bundles in the special! Nope. You can order $50 worth of Stampin’ Dimensionals (and I will bow to you!!) or $50 in Brushed Brass Butterflies (more bowing and a little scraping here!) – and you’ll get ALL the things!
So – WHEW! That was a lot for a Tuesday, huh??
Happy shopping – happy Saving – and…Aloha! (That was a refernece to the waves and stuff…)
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAR – 15 MAR: T3XURPQX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The March Tutorial features the Daffodil Daydream Bundle!
WAVES OF THE OCEAN SPECIAL BUNDLE – $81
If you bought all these products separately you’d spend about $104 when you factor in shipping and tax – depending on how much Uncle Sam takes where you live. Buy the Special Bundle, though, and it’ll cost you just $81 – and that includes the Shipping & Tax!
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is available to anyone – but I can only ship to addresses in the United States or Military APO addresses. Thanks for your understanding!
** SHIPPING/SUPPLY CHAIN NOTICE: Since we’re all being affected by the current shipping and supply chain issues, it could be that some of these products might not be available when I place the orders. We’re not able to do backorders now, so the way forward will be for me to refund you the portion of the bundle that I can’t order for you. That way, the REST of your goodies will be on the way for you to play with lickety-split! But – rest assured – I’ll order first jump out of the box on the 1st, so…fingers crossed!
NOTE: I’ll only be offering this bundle at this great discount until 8 March 2022 – so…don’t hesitate!
If this looks like a good plan to you – head on over to my Stamps-N-Lingers Waves of the Ocean Special Bundle page and use the form there to get your bundle ordered!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Oh, Mary – these cards are just gorgeous – and I can’t believe that there was one of them that I had missed originally!! Just beautiful!
As for your Bernese Foothills dog, he is splendid!! Would we need a Bernese Mountain Cabin mantle dog to complete the ensemble?? I can supply one of those!!!