Good morning – it’s a fun day at Stampin’ Up! We’ve got a BRAND NEW collection of products – called All Together! It’s a limited time offer (mostly!) and also (mostly!) while supplies last! I’ll ‘splain the “mostly” in a minute!
I played with part of the collection for today’s card – the Here Together stamp set and All Together DSP. I added a few pretty Tulips Dies flowers, too. Cuz…they pretty! Take a look-see:
AND – a few of the NEW Neutrals Stampin’ Blends!! Yes – you heard me right. NATURAL TONE Stampin’ Blends! WHOO-HOOO!!
The layout for this card is from the FUSION challenge – and there are some elements from the photo side, too!
I started with a heart-strewn piece of the black-and-white All Together DSP…
…and randomly colored the hearts using 4 of the TEN new Blends!
Then I matted the panel on Old Olive to create the card front.
I matted a strip of another design from the DSP on Old Olive. Before adhering it to the card front, I cut about a 1″ piece from a Square Vellum Doily. I used Liquid Glue to adhere the little piece of doily to the card front – in position to be tucked under the left end of the matted DSP strip. Then I adhered the DSP strip with more Liquid Glue.
See it in there? 🙂
I cut two thin stem die cuts and two leaves (a large and a small) from Old Olive cardstock, using the dies in the Tulips Die set. And – I made two tulips (yes, I purposely broke the “use odd numbers” rule!) from Very Vanilla cardstock. The two tulips I made are the two in the photo below.
Before I assembled the two flowers, I colored all the petals with my So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Combo.
I did a video the other day on how to put the flowers together – so if you need a refresher – click here! I used Glue Dots and a Stampin’ Dimensional when I put these together.
I added some shading to the leaves with my Light Old Olive Stampin Blend. I adhered the two stems and the large leaf (on the left) to the card front with Liquid Glue – then added the flowers – also with Liquid Glue.
I stamped a sentiment from the new Here Together stamp set in Old Olive on a piece of Very Vanilla.
I love these sentiments, don’t you?! Now – NOTE: The Here Together stamp set – and it’s bundled Here For You Die set…
…in addition to the All Together DSP – are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST – or thru midnight Mountain Time on 2 May! That’s right – these are not going to be available in the next catalog. So – you’re going to want to pick these up right now! As always – you can get the stamp set and dies as a bundle – saving 10% while you’re at it!
I cut the sentiment with a label die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set and popped it over the stems of the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used a couple of Dimensionals to add the small leaf under (and over!) the sentiment.
Using my Light So Saffron Blend, I colored a length of Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, then I tied a bow and added it with a Glue Dot.
I added a few Brushed Brass Butterflies and the card front was done.
On the inside, I added a few hearts from the Here Together stamp set in Tuxedo Black on a Very Vanilla panel. I colored the three hearts using three of the four Natural Tones Stampin’ Blends that I’d used on the front.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to an Old Olive mat and into my Basic Black card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got more of the Here Together hearts on the front…
…and more of the All Together DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Okay – I might be a little obsessed with the Tulips Dies – but…how fun is to be able to add some sweet blooms to…ANY card!?? And the new All Together DSP is a very cool “blank slate” – primed to add to your projects, whether you add color or not! I am also a big fan of sentiment dies and die sets that help me cut out cool images! The Here Together stamp set and bundled Here For You die set work together to do just that!
I hope you like!
Ready to get YOURS? Here’s a link to the collection in my Online Store!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 FEB – 15 FEB: PBJPREW2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The February Tutorial features the Paradise Palms Bundle!
NEW “ALL TOGETHER COLLECTION” IS AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING!!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create cardmaking and paper-crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else!
Come together to create projects inspired by you!
Here’s the deets!
The All Together Collection is available 1 FEBRUARY–2 MAY 2022 (at 11:50 PM MT)
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (NOTE: the All Together Collection can’t be selected as a Half-Price Item – sorry!)
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- With the exception of the amazing new Stampin’ Blends – All items in the All Together Collection are available while supplies last and only thru 2 May at 11:50 (MT)
- The new Stampin’ Blends WILL BE OFFERED (WHOO-HOO!!) in the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog as individual two-packs only! In other words…the “easy button” ordering code will be gone! So…get them ALL right here with one click!
Check out this PDF Flyer for all the details and pictures of the new products!
Here’s a link to the All Together collection in my Online Store!
Give me a holler if you have any questions about this cool new collection!!
During the January – February Sale-a-bration event you’ll find amazing reasons to SHOP, HOST and (most importantly!!) JOIN! Check it out!
- There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+)
- There are 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+).
- There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2”)
Old Olive Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 3/8″ x 4″ (mat for DSP strip on front)’ Tulips Die cut stems (x2) and leaves (x2)
Very Vanilla Cardstock: Stitched So Sweetly die cut label (sentiment); Tulips Die cut flowers (x2); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
All Together DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 1 1/4″ x 4″ (DSP strip on front); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!