Good morning and HAPPY HAPPY HAWWWMP DAY!! I hope your week is going well!
Before we get going, I’d like to remind you about my Fundraiser for the folks so dreadfully impacted by this week’s tornadoes in AR, KY and IL. Scroll down to see how YOU can help – and see how to maybe win a brand spanking new Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine!
So for today, I’ve got a sweet little gift set for you – with a gift box and three little notecards & envelopes. I used the Heart & Home Memories & More Card Pack and the coordinating Heart & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes for the note cards. And I made a gift box for them by decorating a Mini Paper Pumpkin Box with a Blessings of Home Bundle image, sentiment and some foliage atop Heart & Home DSP. Take a look-see:
I played along with the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge this week. I went across the middle: birthday-ribbon-Anything But A Card. Yes – there ARE cards but…the OUTSIDE isn’t a card! 😉
I made the three notecards by matting a few of the small cards from the Heart & Home Memories & More Card Pack on Garden Green and then popping them onto the small notecards in the Heart & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes.
I decorated them using various stickers from the Card Pack – I de-sticky-fied them first by patting them on my pant leg – and popped them onto the card fronts with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I did the same with a sentiment sticker! I made one birthday card….
The inside of this card has a Garden Green sticker-strip, included in the Memories & More Card Pack, on a piece of Basic White – matted on Garden Green and then adhered to the inside of the card. Notice the inside of the FLAP of the matching envelope?! Yep – PRE-decorated!! Yaaayus! 🙂
The next card is a thank you card…
…with a couple of little little sticker-flowers on the inside! I love the stickers that are included in this Heart & Home Memories & More Card Pack (and so will you when you can get them on 4 Jan 2022!) 🙂
For the final card – I decided to cut the small card down a little – I trimmed 1/8″ from all 4 sides – before matting it on Garden Green. It lets a little more of the wood-grain front of the Heart & Home Memories & More Cards and Envelopes card base show. I’ve given you the measurements for both size options – you can decide which you prefer! Just be sure to trim the SAME amount from all four sides of your card in order to keep the dimensions the same!
For this one, I used a single little bee-sticker on the inside.
With the cards done, I decorated my Mini Paper Pumpkin Box. I started by matting a piece of woodgrain Heart & Home DSP on Garden Green. Then I used Glue Dots to secure two lengths of Misty Moonlight 1/8″ Cotton Ribbon (this is ALSO coming soon in the new Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog!) in the back – crossing them to look like a wrapped gift! The I popped it onto the top of a Mini Paper Pumpkin Box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the big floral image from Blessings of Home in Basic Gray ink on another piece of Heart & Home DSP and cut it with its matching die in the bundled Flowers of Home die set . I colored the image with the Garden Green watercolor pencil and Light Pale Papaya and Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends.
Using the dies in the Flowers of Home set, I cut four Garden Green leaves and adhered them to the front of the box with Liquid Glue. Then I popped the pretty floral over top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Blessings of Home sentiment in Misty Moonlight on a Basic White strip, snipped banner ends on both sides and popped then onto the box top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I finished off by adhering a little Misty Moonlight bow and Bumblebee Trinket with Glue Dots – and added a couple of the Heart & Home Memories & More Card Pack bee stickers! And…the gift set was…done!
Et Voila! The Blessings of Home stamp set and bundled Flowers of Home Die Set is…well. Already a heavy favorite for me! And I really love the coordinating Heart & Home Memories & More Card Pack, with the available Cards & Envelopes Pack. Decorated. Envelopes. Yes, please! 🙂
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: QTE4W7GK
HOST CODE FOR 16 DEC – 31 DEC: 9CCPUSGV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The December Tutorial features the Plentiful Plants Bundle!
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join – it’s a GREAT way to get a little smackerel of all the pretty new papers – Designer Series and Specialty!! I’ll place my share order first jump on 4 January 2022 and use the expedited shipping option so I SHOULD be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of 10 January!
You can head over to my Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog Shares page here for all the deets and a handy form to complete if you’d like to join!
Would you like to build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time? Would you like to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you!
Each club consist of three folks doing two consecutive three-month terms. Each person commits to buying $50 before shipping and tax each month.
You sign up for two consecutive 3-month terms and commit to:
- A $50.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month that I send to you in an email at the beginning of each month
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months! You’ll get to be the Host TWICE – but…there’s no extra work for you. I do the work – you get all the host benefits!
- Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over FIFTY tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- Access to my Two Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Parties – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your TWO Host Months
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)! That’s TWO free stamp sets in six months!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
When you join the club – you’ll commit to the full six months – in two consecutive three-month increments. Like I said above, this is a great time to join a club – with the new Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration getting ready to kick off in January!
Don’t delay – I’ll try to accommodate as many folks as are interested but…there ARE limited spaces available!
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please drop me a note at email@example.com!
Stamps-N-Lingers Fundraiser for AR, KY and IL
It’s been hard watching our fellow Americans who are suffering this week after the huge tornadoes swept thru the AR/KY/IL regions. Most of us can’t go help in person. But we CAN help to fund the folks on the ground who are doing just that! I made a small donation and realized that WE could – together! – make a LARGE donation! 🙂
So…like the fundraiser we did for the derecho in Illinois last year, I’m coming to you again to gather up some help for the folks in the Arkansas, Kentucky and Illinois areas most affected.
HOW can we help them together?
Place a Stampin’ Up! Order Or Donate Directly!
There are two ways you can help me to reach my goal:
- 20% of orders placed through my online store between now and 19 December 2021 will be donated to Greater Good.
- You’ll earn Peppermint Points and, if your order is over $50, you’ll get a thank you gift from me! See my host code details below.
- When your order is over $50, you’ll ALSO be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on 20 December 2021!
Make a Donation of $50+ directly to Greater Good:
- Anyone worldwide is welcome to make a donation to the charity directly via Venmo or PayPal to help (see the details to donate on the Greater Good website here).
- For those in the US or at a military APO, send me a screenshot of the receipt for your donation of $50+ to Greater Good to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on 20 December! See the details below.
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Giveaway – 20 December – for orders/donations of $50 or more (retail before shipping & tax)!
I know y’all have good hearts and will be helping me to help them, but…as a thank you for your generosity…everyone who either orders $50+ through my online store between now and 19 December 2021, OR who makes a $50+ direct donation* to Greater Good by 19 December 2021, will be entered into a drawing for a brand new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! Do both – and get TWO entries into the drawing! 🙂
*Please note: Per Stampin’ Up! rules, I’m only allowed to ship the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to addresses in the United States or military APO addresses. Only those with US/APO shipping addresses will be eligible to win the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Anyone outside the US is welcome to donate but will not be eligible to win the machine. Orders and/or Donations must be placed by midnight MT on 19 December 2021 to be entered to win the machine. One winner of the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be randomly chosen on Monday, 20 December from all of the entries received.
Drop me an email at email@example.com with any questions. I so appreciate your help and donations to folks and their pets who are having a VERY rough time right now.
Jul – Dec 2021 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale
Starts: 1 December 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT)
Ends: 3 January 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Carryover List will be available online until the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog launches.
- Look for discounts up to 50% on SOME (not all) of the items on the Retiring List.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
See which products will still be available after the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog retires.
Please be sure to note the asterisks, okay? Some of the carryover items will not be available right away – but will be back in the next Mini Catalog next summer!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Heart & Home Memories & More Notecards: Small – need three with matching envelopes
Garden Green Cardstock: 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner for the Thankful & Birthday cards); 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8 (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner for the Together card); 3 3/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mat for top of box); 7/8″ x 3 5/8″ (x2 – mats for short ends of box); 7/8″ x 5 5/8″ (x2 – mats for long sides of box); Flowers of Home die cut leaves (x4)
Basic White Cardstock: 3″ x 4″ (x2 – inner liner for Thankful & Birthday cards); 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (inner liner for Together card); 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ (sentiment on box top)
Heart & Home Memories & More Card Pack: 2 full size small cards for card fronts Thankful & Birthday Cards; 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (card front for Thankful card)
Heart & Home DSP: 3 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ (top of box); 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ (x2 – short ends of box); 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ (x2 – long side of box)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Finn: I wonder if Mom would notice me scoot thru this gate after she TOLD me to stay out!?
Cerah: Here, doggie doggie doggie….
Fuzz bucket tanking up on the way to the daily graze. That’s the horse equivalent of the daily grind! 😉
Always ends up with a wet beard…