Hello again and happy Monday! I don’t know about y’all – but…four-day weekends really throw me for a loop. I have trouble remembering what day it is ANYway. Having a holiday on Thursday just puts me in a spin! 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
My card today is simple – but super sweet (she says modestly!). I used the new Heart & Home DSP and the Honeybee Home stamp set – with the bundled Honeybee Blooms Die set (all coming on 4 Jan in the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog. Unless…you JOIN the team – this is a GREAT time to do that! THEN you can get them on…Wednesday, 1 December!). Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.
I started by matting a piece of the pretty gray woodgrain paper from the Heart & Home DSP on Highland Heather for the card front.
Using the next-to-smallest of the skinny dies in the Stitched Rectangle Die set, I cut a piece of the Misty Moonlight paper from Heart & Home and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
Using Stampin’ Seal, I adhered a length of 3/8″ Denim Ribbon (part of the Heart & Home Suite and available on 4 Jan) across the card front.
I used the two dies in the Honeybee Blooms die set to cut a Highland Heather and a Misty Moonlight flower- which I then adhered on the left side, over the ribbon, with Liquid Glue.
I tied a simple bow from Linen Thread and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
On a piece of Basic White, I stamped the uber-sweet Honeybee Home sentiment in Highland Heather. Then I cut it with the smallest skinny Stitched Rectangle Die.
Using double-stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals, I adhered the sentiment over the top of the ribbon and the bow.
Finally, I added a few Basic Gray dots from the new Classic Matte Dots (from the Jan – Jun 2022 Mini) and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped two of the flowers from Honeybee Home in Highland Heather and Misty Moonlight. I nestled a small Basic Gray Classic Matte Dot in the foliage.
I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere the panel to a Highland Heather mat and into my Smoky Slate card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Honeybee Home flowers on the front in Misty Moonlight and Highland Heather…
…and more of the Heart & Home DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Wow – this is going to be SUCH a popular Suite! This amazing Honeybee Home stamp set and bundled Honeybee Blooms dies are so beautiful! Add the floral and woodgrain beauty of the Heart & Home DSP and… it’s a winner for sure!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
P.S. Want to win some Blog Candy? You’ve got until 5pm Eastern Time on Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021 to get entered to win a Gifts Galore November 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit from me!! Head over to THIS blog post and tell me your favorite Holiday tradition!! 🙂
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: 2DBG6ZEX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The November Tutorial features the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle!
Here Today – Here Tomorrow – Gone on Wednesday!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion is a super opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From 4 – 30 November, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: 4 – 30 November 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 4 November or after 30 November will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between 4 November and 30 November to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
I would LOVE to have you join my awesome Critters-N-Creatin Krew (CNCK) team!
WHY be a Demonstrator?
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products. That’s on….EVERYTHING!
- While there’s no requirement to sell, there is the opportunity to do so! You can earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much or as little or even….NONE at ALL… time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Get early looks at new products – and the chance to add them to your tool chest before anyone else!
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
There’s NO commitment and NO penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? The CNCK has a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and share our projects (you can even win fun prizes!). And – we gather up via Zoom once a month, too, for folks that want to do that! Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can also get more deets about being a Demonstrator here and then head here to get started and pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
Will YOU be the next to join my CNCK Team? I sure hope so! 😉
Jul – Dec 2021 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale!
Starts on 1 Dec 2021!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Starts: 1 December 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT)
Ends: 3 January 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires).
- The Carryover List will be available online until the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog launches.
- Look for discounts up to 50% on SOME (not all) of the items on the Retiring List.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
RETIRING LIST (WITH DISCOUNTS!):
See which products will be on their way out once the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog retires.
See which products will still be available after the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog retires.
Shop now through Monday, 29 November, and you’ll receive 15% OFF STOREWIDE, plus FREE SHIPPING is available for all domestic U.S. orders over $100.
Regardless of what you need – now’s a great time to get it! 15% off is nothing to sneeze at!! Whoo-hoo!!
Here’s the deets:
- 🎉🎉🎉🎉15% OFF ANYthing and EVERYthing!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
- Ends Monday, 29 Nov 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
- No coupon code is needed.
- Discounts are automatically applied during the checkout process.
If you want to see the S-N-S products that have a spot in my craft room, check it out right here! 🙂 And – you’ll also get to see a fun little surprise that they’ve got for us this year!
Hint: it COULD win you a $25 Gift Certificate from S-N-S!
And – there are EXTRA special savings starting right after Thanksgiving!
TODAY IS CYBER MONDAY!
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Smoky Slate Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Highland Heather Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); Honeybee Blooms die cut wildflower
Misty Moonlight Cardstock: Honeybee Blooms die cut wildflower
Basic White Cardstock: Stitched Rectangle Die cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Heart & Home DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Stitched Rectangle Die cut (behind ribbon); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Do you see them?
No? Well – I have the solution for you.
For the first time on a WordPress Blog, may I present….
The Finnomatic 5000!
Yes – it’s the first Deer Surveillance and Alerting Security System available now for Home Use!
Routine maintenance is…
…minimal and the system remains active during the scheduled maintenance activity.
Complete with convenient sighting mechanisms….
System can be activated and the home owner can go on his way, secure in the knowledge that the homefront is safe from rogue deer.
None will make it past the Finnomatic 5000!
P.S. Photos depict the First Article. Full Rate Production is expected in late 2056.