Happy Happy Hawwwmp Day! Wow – the week is flying by again! Hope yours is going well!
My card today is a simple one – some die cuts – courtesy of the Detailed Pumpkins Dies – with some help from the bundled Pretty Pumpkins stamp set and some pretty Harvest Meadow DSP. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge.
And the theme is perfect for the Just Us Girls Challenge!
I started by matting a piece of Harvest Meadow DSP on Early Espresso for the card front.
Next, using the die in the Detailed Pumpkins die set, I cut 4 – one each in Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Bumble Bee and Very Vanilla. I also cut four leaves from Mossy Meadow cardstock.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the leaves to the top of each pumpkin, then lined them all up in a row on the card front.
For the Pretty Pumpkins sentiment, I used my Stamparatus to stamp it in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla – then cut it with a Stitched Rectangle Die and popped it over the pumpkins with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dot and the card front was done!
On the inside, I used my Stamparatus to stamp the pretty pumpkins from Pretty Pumpkins in Early Espresso. I colored them with my Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso Watercolor Pencils. A gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dot finished it off.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to an Early Espresso mat and into my Thick Very Vanilla card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got the Pretty Pumpkins on the front…
…and more Harvest Meadow DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love the dies in the Detailed Pumpkins set so much! And that cluster of pumpkins in Pretty Pumpkins is so sweet!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below.
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: PFVXT74P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Nature’s Harvest Bundle!
DELAYED PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE
We’re happy to announce that the following products are in stock and available for purchase. Whoo-hoo!!
This is the first time we’ve done a second Sale-a-bration in one calendar…and this one has got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between 3 August and 30 September!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a BUY, HOST and JOIN promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year! Get ALL the details over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
THIS IS AN AMAZING TIME TO JOIN THE TEAM!
How long is your list from the new catalog? Still working on your list from the Annual Catalog!? Do you have that niggling suspicion in the back of your noggin that you’ll end up buying ALL the things??
Well – I can help with that, for sure! How does a 20-25% discount on ALL THE THINGS sound to you?? Joining the team is the way to score that discount and now is a super stupendous time to do that!
Cuz….we’ve got an AMAZEBALLS JOINING PROMOTION during Sale-A-Bration! Whenever you purchase our Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable), the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (that is ANYthing you want!).
BUT – when you purchase the kit during Sale-a-bration (3 Aug – 30 Sep 2021) you’ll ALSO get to ADD an additional FREE bundle – that you pick from the twelve listed below (with a value up to $60.25!!)! Hint: check them all out on pages 65 – 71 in the Mini Catalog!
Yowza! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99? Uhm…duh. Yes please!!
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – June 2022 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew family!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be happy to chat with you and I’d love to have you on my team! You can also see additional information here or on my Stampin’ Up! site!
Tax Free Weekends!
Are YOU Cashing In?!?
Thirteen states will be offering a sales tax holiday during the months of July or August. Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Massachusetts, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia) are the thirteen affected states. A bunch of states are going on right now – so…double check to see if YOU Live in one of them! To see the names of all the participating states, Stampin’ Up! products that qualify, and sales tax holiday dates, click here.
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
If you live in states who benefit from the sales tax holiday (yay!), this is a great time to stock up on essentials for your craft room! Here’s a link to my Online Store to get you started.
Note: Georgia, Louisiana, and Wisconsin have suspended the sales tax holiday for this year.
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Early Espresso Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Bumble Bee Cardstock: Detailed Pumpkin die cut pumpkins
Mossy Meadow Cardstock: Detailed Pumpkin die cut leaves
Very Vanilla Cardstock: Stitched Rectangle Die cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); Detailed Pumpkin die cut pumpkin
Harvest Meadow DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!