Good morning, y’all – welcome to another edition of the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Team blog hop! Each month we make projects centered around a theme – and this month our theme is Fall Frenzy! We can interpret that any way we want – so…be sure to check and see everyone’s projects – we’ve got a bunch of talented ladies hopping with us this month!
I decided that falling leaves was going to be my homage to Fall – so I pulled out the new Time of Giving stamp set and bundled Giving Gifts dies, then decided on my favorite Harvest Meadow DSP pattern to bring it all home. And I pulled it all together on a Fun Fold card! Take a look-see! 🙂
The CASE the Designer challenge over at the Global Design Project helped me decide to pick this side-fold Fun Fold cuz it gives me a “square” card without MAKING a square card (so…it fits in a regular Medium Envelope).
This is such an easy fun fold, y’all – I love it!
I started with a 4 1/4″ x 11″ piece of Soft Succulent cardstock that I scored at 5 1/2″ and again at 6 3/4″ on the long side. I folded the 5 1/2″ score line as a “valley” and the 6 3/4″ as a “mountain”.
I used Stampin’ Seal+ between the two score lines – on the inside of the card – then adhered the front and back together to create the side-fold.
Boom! Fun Fold….CREATED! 🙂
I matted two pieces of the scripty paper from the Harvest Meadow DSP on Misty Moonlight, using Liquid Glue, and adhered them to the card front and the side-fold panel to make the card front.
Using the multiple-leaves die from the Gift Giving Dies I cut Cork Specialty Paper and Gold Shimmer Vellum leaves.
I stamped the sentiment from Time of Giving in Misty Moonlight on Very Vanilla and cut it out with a Stitched Rectangle Die, then popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere most of my die cut leaves here and there (go easy with the glue – the shimmer vellum hides it pretty well, but you can’t go crazy!). A few of the smaller Cork leaves are popped on with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
I wrapped some Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack around the book-end and tied a little bow. I used a dab of Liquid Glue right under the bow to secure it.
I added some bronze Brushed-Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots here and there and the card front was done!
On the inside, I used the leaves image in the Time of Giving stamp set to stamp the center of a Very Vanilla square panel. I inked the stamp using my Blender Brush to brush on Soft Succulent, stamped if off once, then stamped the panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Misty Moonlight mat and into the card and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got more Soft Succulent leaves on the front (I used the Blender Brushes again – but did NOT stamp it off!)…
…and more of the Harvest Meadow DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Y’all! Keep this side-fold card in your brain-bucket for when you want a square design, okay? It’s so easy to do and really adds some fun to your project. And I love this one, with its soft color palette from Harvest Meadow DSP and the falling leaves courtesy of the Time of Giving bundle!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
Now that you’ve seen my card, I hope you’ll take a little time to jump thru all the other projects we have to share. Click any name below, or you can use the Previous Blog button to jump back to Karen’s page or the Next Blog button to see what Jillian’s been up to!
Mary Deatherage – This is me!
Have fun on the hop! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: PFVXT74P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Nature’s Harvest Bundle!
DELAYED PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE
We’re happy to announce that the following products are in stock and available for purchase. Whoo-hoo!!
This is the first time we’ve done a second Sale-a-bration in one calendar…and this one has got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between 3 August and 30 September!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a BUY, HOST and JOIN promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year! Get ALL the details over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
THIS IS AN AMAZING TIME TO JOIN THE TEAM!
How long is your list from the new catalog? Still working on your list from the Annual Catalog!? Do you have that niggling suspicion in the back of your noggin that you’ll end up buying ALL the things??
Well – I can help with that, for sure! How does a 20-25% discount on ALL THE THINGS sound to you?? Joining the team is the way to score that discount and now is a super stupendous time to do that!
Cuz….we’ve got an AMAZEBALLS JOINING PROMOTION during Sale-A-Bration! Whenever you purchase our Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable), the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (that is ANYthing you want!).
BUT – when you purchase the kit during Sale-a-bration (3 Aug – 30 Sep 2021) you’ll ALSO get to ADD an additional FREE bundle – that you pick from the twelve listed below (with a value up to $60.25!!)! Hint: check them all out on pages 65 – 71 in the Mini Catalog!
Yowza! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99? Uhm…duh. Yes please!!
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – June 2022 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew family!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be happy to chat with you and I’d love to have you on my team! You can also see additional information here or on my Stampin’ Up! site!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Soft Succulent Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″ and 6 3/4″)
Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 1″ x 4″ (mat for “binder” section of card front); 4″ x 4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Cork Paper and Gold Shimmer Vellum: Giving Gifts die cut leaves
Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ (inner liner); Rectangle Stitched Die (sentiment)
Harvest Meadow DSP: 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ (“binder” panel); 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ (card front); 1/2″ x 3 7/8″ (strip behind sentiment); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!