Hey guys – Happy weekend! Hope you’ve got something fun planned.
Is it me – or…are the days just flying by? It’s crazy!
Speaking of flying by – the amazing Connect, Craft and Collect ordering special is ALMOST over! Today’s the 12th – and it ends on the 14th. Even using “new” math – you could figure out there’s only a couple days left to cash in! All the deets are down below so check them out! There’s still time to get you an EXTRA $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
Since it’s Saturday, I’m planning to go live this evening at 7pm Eastern over on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page with a pretty card using a really cool new bundle in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. Here’s a sneaky peek!
Can you guess what bundle I’m using? 😉
I think you’re going to like it. So…hope you can join me. Tonight. 7pm Eastern. Right here!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUN – 15 JUN: WTMDBUWY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The June Tutorial features the Quiet Meadow Bundle!
Openings Available in Host Clubs Starting on 1 July!
How does it work?
A club consists of three folks doing two consecutive three-month terms. Each person commits to buying $50 before shipping and tax each month.
You sign up for two consecutive 3-month terms and commit to:
- A $50.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month that I send to you in an email at the beginning of each month
Here’s how it shakes out…this is just an example! As you can see, each member gets to host TWICE during the six months!!
At the end of the club, I let each member select a stamp set up to $25 that I send to them for free.
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
- Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over FIFTY tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- Access to my Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your TWO Host Months
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
When you join the club – you’ll commit to the full six months – in two consecutive three-month increments. This is a great time to join a club – with the new Annual Catalog, the pending August release of the 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog and the second SALE-A-BRATION fixin’ to start in August, too!
Don’t delay – there are limited spaces available!
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please drop me a note at email@example.com!
It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, I’m looking forward to all the new products on their way—and hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. You’ll want to head over and get busy quick like a bunny – cuz…this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here’s the deets:
- Sale runs thru 30 Jun 2021 at 11:50pm Mountain! Time.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
Now – here’s the list. I’ve provided it in three files for your perusing pleasure! 🙂
Or – check out ALL the goodies right here in my Online Store! 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus
4 May – 14 June!!
From 4 May – 14 June,2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Which means…MORE free goodies to kick off our new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
Click this image to download a printable flyer with the details.
I can even set up a Host Code just for you – you give it to your friends and family – then they can order thru my Online Store, using that Host Code – to help you reach that $250 mark! 🙂 Holler at me if you have any questions or if you’d like me to set up a host code for you! You can drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!