Good morning and happy…Tuesday? Already!?! Sheesh – time is flying for our trip – we’ll be headed home before we know it! 😳😳😳
But – we’re still enjoying our time with Amy and Lance! On Saturday evening, we went to the Farewell Luau and had a wonderful dinner and entertainment with the other achievers! The venue was right by the ocean and was gorgeous (THAT’S the Department of Redundancy Department for sure!)!
We were treated to one last Maui Sunset!
We watched the Luau dancers – they’re actually telling stories about the history and lore of the Hawaiian people and how the came to be on the islands.
This lady was on “ribbons” high above us – and she was a beautiful (and BRAVE!) dancer!!
After eating a little too much – Amy and I went to the flower table and selected flowers for our hair. Right side for “single and ready to mingle” and left side for married!
We modeled them for the camera!
Then – the resort said Mahalo to us all in spectacular fashion – and we returned to our rooms in Maui for the final time! 🙁
The next day dawned – as they tend to do – and it was off to the airport! Our flight was thru Honolulu, so I was excited to see the ramp at Hickam Field – which I’d flown into many times in my previous life! But – I was on the wrong side for the approach in to HNL so all I got was this “awesome” picture on the taxi back out for the second leg to Kauai! 😂
But I DID manage a cool shot of Pearl Harbor! 🙂
We landed and collected our bags and got the car then headed across the island a ways to our amazing AirBnB!
The drive was gorgeous – with Jurassic Park views (no – really! This is where they filmed a lot of the movie!!) on one side…
…and the Pacific on the other!
We weren’t really sure what to expect from our digs (hoping it would be like the pictures online but never really sure…) so we were SOOO happy to see that it totally lived up to the hype! The VIEW is…AMAZEBALLS!!
We have a front row seat to the sunset every day!!
The next morning – we went for an “easy” hike on the Queen’s Bath Trail. It was sort of….straight down!…at the start!
But – once we got DOWN there – it was worth the effort!!
We walked a long ways along the shore – over lava rock – and there are lots of pools to be seen!
Wayne was enjoying the day!
I WAS able to keep him from cannonballing off the rocks into one of the pools! 😳😳😳
When we got out as far as we could go – we REALLY lucked out!
Lucky for ALL of us – I got video!!
We trudged – and I mean that literally in my case!! – back UP the hill we’d come down to the welcome AC of the car and our condo and then….planned the rest of our day. Which…you’ll get to see in a later post!
Hope you enjoyed the latest look into our 2021 Incentive Trip! And – I’ll be dropping more pics onto my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page so be sure to check that out, too!
P.S. Y’all – I didn’t realize how CLOSE we are to the end of MAY! That means we’re ALSO closing in on the end of the best Joining Special I’ve seen in a long time! And with all the new goodies coming down the pike (a new catalog Demonstrator) pre-order is right around the corner – this is an AMAZING time to join the team! Check it all out down below and then…let’s get you hooked up and earning that 20% discount RIGHT NOW!!! And – there’s the additional ordering bonus which you’ll be able to take advantage of, too. Winner Winner!! Ready to get ‘er done? Click right here to get started! I’d LOVE to have you on my team!
HOST CODE FOR 15 MAY – 31 MAY: DWM2JXYK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Pansy Patch Bundle!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus
4 May – 14 June!!
From 4 May – 14 June,2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Which means…MORE free goodies to kick off our new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
Click this image to download a printable flyer with the details.
I can even set up a Host Code just for you – you give it to your friends and family – then they can order thru my Online Store, using that Host Code – to help you reach that $250 mark! 🙂 Holler at me if you have any questions or if you’d like me to set up a host code for you! You can drop me a note at email@example.com.
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion 4 – 31 May!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Whoo-hoo!
From May 4–31, you’ll get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
And – if you join with me (and become an official member of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew!) here’s some more goodness for you:
- We have monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There’s no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now (and hardly any reasons to NOT join!) and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
Want more info about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining? Then head over to my Join My Team page here. If you’ve got any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you the Ultimate Deal Getter?
Join during May and THEN place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before 14 June!!
Got questions, holler at me at: email@example.com
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!