Happy Happy HAWWWMP Day, y’all! Hope the week is going well!
I’ve got another clean-and-simple card for you today.
No. I do not know why! I guess I’m having a little CAS-party this week. I’ll snap out of it, don’t worry!
I decided to pull out a couple more sets that are leaving us soon – like…in less than a month! The Swirly Frames and Posted for You sets ended up working really well together to make a pretty birthday card. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the Just Add Ink challenge sketch.
My color palette STARTED with the Fab Friday challenge – Misty Moonlight/Smoky Slate/Pear Pizzazz. But then, for some unknown reason…I pulled out my Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends and… yeah. I got nuthin’! 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
I started with a piece of Basic White and stamped the large swirl from Swirly Frames once in Misty Moonlight. Then I turned the stamp slightly and stamped it again without re-inking.
I matted the panel on Smoky Slate for the card front.
On a second piece of Basic White, I stamped the Posted For You image in Tuxedo Black. Then I colored it with my Light Highland Heather Blend and my Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker.
Using a small square image from Swirly Frames – I stamped the image in stamped-off-once Misty Moonlight and cut it out with a small square Stitched Shapes Die – have I already mentioned that this AMAZING die set is RETIRING and that you need to get it NOW if you don’t already have it!?
I matted the square on a Smoky Slate mat – cut with a scalloped-edge Layering Squares Die and adhered it into the middle of the stamped circle with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the Posted For You image again in Tuxedo Black on Basic White and colored just the flowers with the Highland Heather blend. Then I fussy cut them and popped them onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I brushed the flowers with my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
The sentiment, from Posted For You, is stamped in Smoky Slate on a strip of basic White – then I tucked it under the popped up flowers and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
I added a Misty Moonlight dot from the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped a second Posted For You sentiment in Smoky Slate on a Basic White panel. Then I added the floral image in the bottom corner.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Smoky Slate mat and into my Highland Heather card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got another Posted For You floral on the front – complete with Wink of Stella…
…and a piece of Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 In Color DSP – from the new designs in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog – on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Clean and simple is sort of growing on me – although it’s not so “simple” for me, I have to say! But – these sweet geometric images from Swirly Frames and the Posted For You florals and sentiments sure did help! Be sure you pick them up before they’re gone – they are BOTH retiring soon! 🙁
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 1 APR – 15 APR: KGY3WW7C
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The March Tutorial features the Art Gallery Bundle!
2021-2022 Annual Catalog Shares Open For Ordering!
A catalog share gives you a chance to try a sample of all the new papers in the catalog – and then you can see what you love and go back and purchase full packs of those goodies!
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers and treat boxes! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 4 May 21 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 10th as I can manage!
For this catalog, I’m offering a New Designer Series Paper Share and you can DOUBLE it up if you like! 🙂
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
Stamps-N-Lingers Designer Series Paper Share – $58 – Plus $7.75 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking
You’ll get 184 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and some Specialty Papers, too! Plus a couple of the fun treat boxes, some pretty gift bags and a cool lattice embellishment! That’s 192 pieces of amazing crafty goodness! To buy one of each of these packs of papers/boxes/bags would cost you over $270 – plus shipping!
- Beauty of the Earth DSP – 6 sheets
- Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP – 6 sheets
- Impressions in Ink DSP – 6 sheets
- In Good Taste DSP – 12 sheets
- Pansy Petals DSP – 6 sheets
- Simply Elegant Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Sweet Symmetry DSP – 6 sheets
- Tidings of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP – 6 sheets
- You’re a Peach DSP – 6 Sheets
- 2021-2023 In Color 6” x 6” DSP – 10 sheets
- 2020-2022 In Color 6” x 6” DSP – 10 sheets
- Brights 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Neutrals 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Regals 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Subtles 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Ombre Specialty Paper – 4 sheets – one of each color
- 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum – 5 sheets – one of each color
- Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper – 2 sheets – one of each color
- Linen Specialty Paper – 1 sheet
- Ombre Gift Bags – 5 – one of each color
- Scalloped Kraft Treat Boxes – 1
- Simply Classic Treat Boxes – 1
- Paper Lattice – 1 piece
Want Double the Fun? Then a DOUBLE Share is the way to go! – $116 – Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking
With a Double Share – I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the 6″ x 6″ DSPs – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the Tidings for Christmas, 2021-2023 In Color, 2020-2022 In Color, Neutral, Regals, Brights, Subtles Color packs, and Gold and Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper!)
PLUS! Get a FREE Gift From Me! – When you order one of my shares, you’ll get a sampling of the new host exclusive Pattern Party 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper!
- I’ll submit the order on 4 May 21 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice around 27 April or when I get your order if you place it after the 27th. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is Sunday, 2 May 21 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, head over to my Shares page here and use the order form there, or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are already a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. 🙂
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks!
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—head over to my Online Store and get started right now!
Here’s the deets:
Sales Period: 24 March, 1:00 PM (MT) – 3 May 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Items carrying over from a mini catalog into another mini catalog will not be available until that catalog is released.
- Items carrying over from the annual catalog to another catalog will be available continuously.
- For information about the Last-Chance Products from the 2021 January–June Mini Catalog, click here.
DEADLINE for ordering is 3 May 2021; 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to go right to the Last Chance Products in my Online Store!
Would you like to see listings of the Retiring products?
Remember, even if a BUNDLE carries over to the next catalog, it most likely will NOT be at the 10%-off bundle price, so get them while you can at their discounted price!!
While you’re at it, be sure to take a really hard look at your stash of 2019-2021 In Color goodies, too – those are going fast! Ink Pads, Refills and Stampin’ Blends are all showing Low Inventory, so…tarry not!
Happy shopping, y’all! And don’t forget – it’s all WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Highland Heather Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Smoky Slate Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 3/4″ scalloped Layering Square (mat for art)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); 1 5/8″ square Stitched Shapes Die (art); 1/2″ x 2 7/8″ (sentiment); fussy cut floral
2021-2022 Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 6″ x 6″ DSP : envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
My Mom sent a couple of goodies – for Easter and our Anniversary!
Finn was relatively interested in them! But the goose…now THAT bore some inspection!
That goose has a sensor on her so she…”chats” when she “sees” movement.
I was too late with the camera for the FIRST session – Finn sort of went…whack-a-do!! He could NOT figure what that thing was nor WHY it was in the house!
I caught a little more subdued reaction….
Cookies fix everything!
P.S. What’s funny is – when I play this video and hears the goose – he comes HURRYING from wherever he is to see WHAT IN THE WORLD!! 🙂