Good morning, y’all! It’s Thursday – which means it’s time for another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!! We’ve got a theme challenge today and I’m excited to see what everyone brings to the table! I just know you’re going to see a ton of awesome-ness on the hop today!
We’re all playing with Sale-A-Bration products today and I selected the Heal Your Heart stamp set and the pretty Paper Blooms DSP . These are both freebies at the $50 level – meaning when you spend $50 (before shipping & tax) you could select either of these products. Now – fun fact – the Paper Blooms DSP coordinates with the In Bloom Bundle in the Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog. So….I called that SAB-Adjacent and used it in my card, too! Take a look-see:
Here’s our challenge badge!
And – I also let the TGIF Challenge give me a hand!
I selected a card on page 3 of the Sale-A-Bration catalog as my inspiration!
I started with a piece of Paper Blooms DSP that I matted on Night of Navy for the card front. Then I matted a piece of Basic White on Night of Navy and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I used a few of the fun stitched dies in the Pierced Blooms set to cut out some of the flowers in the Paper Blooms DSP. AND – I used some leaves and flower dies to cut flowers from the DSP in Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam and Night of Navy. There’s a design that has big bold circles of color – and you just cut your shapes right out of them!.
Finally, I cut some leaves from Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
On a piece of Soft Sea Foam, I stamped the Heal Your Heart sentiment in Night of Navy and cut it with the label die in Pierced Blooms. Then I was ready to assemble my collage! 🙂
I started by adhering leaves and a flower with Liquid Glue. Then I added a Gold Hoop Embellishment with a couple of Glue Dots.
I popped the sentiment on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and kept adding flowers and leaves. It looked like it needed a bow – so I cut one with the Pierced Blooms die – using the Petal Pink circle of color on the Paper Blooms DSP. Then I added it with a little Liquid Glue.
I adhered a few little flowers here and there around the collage.
Because I could and I love them so much, I added Champagne Rhinestones to the flower centers – and the center of the bow – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped three In Bloom flowers in Petal Pink on a Basic White panel. I added a couple of Soft Sea Foam stems and some Night of Navy flower centers. And…Champagne Rhinestones! Again…because I COULD! 🙂
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Night of Navy mat and into my Soft Sea Foam card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got more In Bloom flowers on the front…
…and a little more of the Paper Blooms DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Isn’t this Paper Blooms DSP pretty? And the fact that you can cut stitched flowers from it using the Pierced Blooms die set (bundled with the In Bloom stamp set) is a really happy bonus!
And…Heal Your Heart remains one of my favorite sentiment sets!!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop thru all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go right to Kristi’s page. And you can just click on the names below to go direct to all the blogs!
Mary Deatherage – YOU ARE HERE!
Have fun on the Hop!!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: 9N4CPU92
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
YouTube Live – After Lunch Bunch!
I’m planning to go live today on my YouTube channel with a new project. We’ll start at our normal time of 1pm Eastern. Come on over and see what I’m up to today! Look forward to seeing you then!
Sale-A-Bration is The Best Time of Year at Stampin’ Up!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: email@example.com
Coming in February!!
Hey Chick and Birthday Chick Bundles
If you were around for Sale-A-Bration 2017, you might remember the super cute Hey, Chick stamp set that you could get as one of your Sale-A-Bration freebies! Heck – it may still be on your shelf!! Well – it was SO popular (and rightly so – it’s stinkin’ adorable!) that Stampin’ Up! is bringing it back – and it’s got some friends this time around. Like…DIES!
Yes – you heard right….dies!! Chick Dies, to be exact!
So – if you don’t have Hey Chick already – you’ll be able to buy it in a cost-saving bundle. If you DID save the stamp set – then the coordinating Chick Dies will be available separately! And yes – that IS a chicken coop die you see! And corn. There’s CORN!
HEY CHICK BUNDLE 158627 $44
Includes the Hey Chick Stamp Set and Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY CHICK STAMP SET 158190 $17
Originally offered during 2017 Sale-A-Bration. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
CHICK DIES 158199 $32
19 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
And – there’s more!! There’s also the Birthday Chick Bundle!
These are brand spankin’ new!!
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK BUNDLE 158631 $42
Includes the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and Birthday Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK STAMP SET 154464 $21
Available RIGHT NOW!! As seen in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. Want it today? Get it right here!
BIRTHDAY CHICK DIES 158200 $27
11 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun 2021
So…get ready to get yer Chick On!
2 Feb is right around the corner!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Soft Sea Foam Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″); Pierced Blooms die cut leaves
Night of Navy Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 3 1/8″ x 4 3.8″ (mat for white panel on front)
Basic White Cardstock: 3″ x 4 1/4″ (white panel on front); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
Paper Blooms DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front); Pierced Blooms Die cut leaves and flowers; envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!