Good morning and Happy Happy HAWWWWMP Day!! Are you hitting that 24-hour Flash Sale hard? I hope so – I know there are sets on the sale that I don’t have – but…that will be different by the end of the day, for sure! I know – you’re shocked that there are sets I don’t have. It’s true, though! 😉
My card today is one that makes me think of Colorado in the Spring. Or the Fall. Or…heck…mid-Summer! 😉 Flowers, meadows, pines and…snow. I put the In the Pines Bundle together with the Field of Flowers Bundle to create a high-mountain meadow in bloom….with a light early snow flying about. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from this week’s CAS Colours & Sketches.
And the colors are from the MFT Color Challenge.
And it fits nicely with the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge! I went down the left side and across the bottom!
I started with a piece of Crumb Cake to which I stamped the field image from Field of Flowers in Mossy Meadow across the bottom. Then I embossed the panel in the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder.
I used a very dry Sponge Dauber and ever-so-lightly sponged the raised image with Mossy Meadow Ink – then I adhered the panel to a Calypso Coral mat for the card front.
On a seperate piece of Crumb Cake, I stamped the five-flower image from Field of Flowers once in Calypso Coral and again in Poppy Parade. Then I punched them with the bundled Confetti Flowers Border Punch.
I cut three Pine Woods Die trees – two in Mossy Meadow and one in Old Olive – and adhered them to the card front with Liquid Glue.
Then I added the punched flowers across the “meadow” with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the In The Pines sentiment in Poppy Parade on a Crumb Cake strip and snipped banner ends.
I tied a Linen Thread double-loop bow and adhered it with a Glue Dot. Then I popped the sentiment banner over top with double-stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Since it’s not even sort of out of the realm of possibility to find a CO mountain meadow in bloom – with snowflakes drifting down – and cuz I like them! – I added a flurry of Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes – and the card was done!
On the inside, I added the Field of Flowers meadow in Mossy Meadow across the bottom of a Crumb Cake panel. Then I stamped the five-flower image in Poppy Parade a couple of times. I added pine trees – these are two-step trees! – in Mossy Meadow – and a few more of the Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Calypso Coral mat and into my Mossy Meadow card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more of the Field of Flowers meadow and In the Pines trees on the front…
…and a little Poppy Parade Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! The In the Pines and Field of Flowers Bundles are two of my favorite sets – and look how wonderfully they work together!! Flowers – pines. Yep. You got me!
And – the Evergreen 3D Embossing Folder is simply amazing and wonderful – and I’m pretty surprised I haven’t found a way to use it on 5 cards a week!
I hope you like!
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
HOST CODE FOR 16 SEP – 30 SEP: JBMCHDXU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The September Tutorial features the In The Pines Bundle!
Double Peppermints Ordering Special Ends Tonight!
As the Stampin’ Up! year comes to an end, I wanted to take a second to say….THANK YOU to all of you for helping me have an amazing year! So I’m giving Double Peppermints on all orders of $50 or greater thru 11:59 pm Mountain Time tonight!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 11:59pm (MOUNTAIN TIME) tonight will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Here’s a link to my Online Store to get you started!
24-Hour Stamp Sale ENDS TONIGHT!!
The sale is here – and it’s a doozy!! Don’t hesitate!
The sale will run until 11:50pm (MOUNTAIN TIME!) tonight – you’ll be able to save 15% off on selected stamp sets in the Online Store – and there are a LOT of them on the list!
DO NOT miss out on these super savings, y’all!
And if you were thinking about joining with the current joining promotion going on…if you join TODAY! – you can add the stamp sets that are on sale to your Starter Kit for the sale prices too!! So you get even MORE for your $99 Starter Kit price! Double-whammy!
Here’s a printable PDF for you – in case that’s easier for you to track the sets you’ve got and the ones that you want! 🙂
The sale is one day only – so best get busy sooner rather than later!! Stamp prices will go back to the full price at 11:50 PM MT tonight! Here’s a link right to the sale section of the Online Store! 🙂
Drop me a note at Stamps-N-Lingers@comcast.net if you have any questions.
I’d Love To Have YOU Join My Team!
We already know that this month is a great month to join us – cuz…Stampin’ Up! has an amazing Joining Bonus special going on in September! BUT wait – there’s MORE!!!
If you take advantage of the Get & Go Joining Special and join Stampin’ Up! TODAY while this current joining promotion is going on…you can ALSO add the stamp sets from the FLASH Stamp Set Sale to your Starter Kit AT THE SALE PRICES!!
So you get even MORE for your $99 Starter Kit price! Double-whammy!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion will give folks who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to kick start a business OR just get some amazing extra goodies to create 16 super pretty cards in a blink!!
In addition to the already great-valued Starter Kit, new demos will get pre-cut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use however you want! Stamp with friends? Yup! Make a bunch of cards quick-like-a-bunny? Yup! Whatever you want to do with all these extra goodies…go for it!
Here’s the deets:
- This great deal ends on 30 September!
- In addition to the regular starter kit – you pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products plus get FREE SHIPPING! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set – here’s a video of the project ideas included!
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set – here’s a video for this set’s projects!
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” – you’ll ALSO get!) -hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like! Would you just like to get a lot of cards made fast? This is a great tool!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’re lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team!
- Enjoy a 20% discount (from the git-go!) on ALL of your Stampin’ UP! Purchases – and that discount can go up!
- Receive new catalogs EARLY
- Order new product EARLY
- Attend virtual and in person demonstrator only events
- Join our online Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew community of over 35 Members in our private FB group – and you KNOW we’re having fun!
- We have great virtual team meetings! Here’s a couple of pics of all of us peering into our computer cameras. Look at all those happy faces! When you join our team – then you’re a part of a fun community of men and women who love crafting and love Stampin’ Up! products!!
- Enjoy hostess benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) just the same as customers – yes, in ADDITION to your Discount! 😉
- You choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you!
So – who’s going to join us?! 🙂
If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Mossy Meadow Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); Pine Woods die cut trees
Calypso Coral Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Old Olive Card Stock: Pine Woods die cut trees
Crumb Cake Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); 5/8″ x 2 1/2″ (sentiment)
Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP: envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
You’ve seen Obedience Finn….you’ve seen Sparkling Conversationalist Finn….now…meet….Fierce Guard Dog Finn!
Be sure you turn the sound on – but…don’t be afeared by what you hear!
Yes – he’s pretty serious, isn’t he?
Good boy, Finn! 🙂