Good Saturday, y’all! Hope you’re ready for a great weekend – I’ll be hanging “virtually” with a BUNCH of Stampin’ Up! Leaders today – and that’s what I got to do yesterday, too! Awesome info being passed to us – using a platform that is ALMOST as good as being there.
I laid in some extra candy just to make the experience more “real”! 😉
The other day, I got my August Paper Pumpkin in the mail! It’s called World’s Greatest – and it’s full of….great! 😎…goodies to make 9 cards and coordinating envelopes!
Can you tell that one of the designs is a shaker card? Well…trust me on this. It totally is!
And they ALL have foil accents – which is too fun!
Lots of great sentiments for you, too – for the kit projects AND for future cards!
The stamp set – called World’s Greatest is – like ALL Paper Pumpkin stamp sets – exclusive to the kit.
The kit – again like ALL Paper Pumpkin kits! – comes with everything you need to make the projects – as well as the instructions! 🙂
Once everything is together – this is what you’ll have! And – you KNOW how I feel about envelopes! #nonekkidenvelopes 🙂
And – you don’t have to stop there – you could make a few “as directed” cards and then go off on your own. Here’s some ideas for you! How cute is that pencil?!?
You can check out the “official” Stampin’ Up! video for this month’s kit right here!
So – there’s what August looked like! September’s kit rolls in….FALL!
As the autumn season approaches, prepare to celebrate with the September Paper Pumpkin Kit! There’s so much to love about fall—some love the haunts of Halloween, many love the time to give thanks, and others love the changing colors and cooler temperatures. Whatever you love most about fall, September’s kit has everything you need to celebrate the season your way!
September’s kit is a must-have for those who love to celebrate all things spooky. But, for those who DON’T enjoy the Halloween haunts, the multi-occasion stamp set – combined with a variety of die-cut and reversible paper pieces – offers many ways to customize your fall crafts!
The Hello Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough supplies to create projects celebrating Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the autumn season. Make them all the same, or mix ‘n’ match!
Here’s the deets….
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 20 cracker box treat packages.
- Each cracker box treat package can be customized to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, the autumn season, or all three!
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, white
- And – to get THIS kit, you MUST be signed up by 10 Sep. Sign up on 11 Sep….and you’ll get the OCTOBER kit. Which is probably awesome – but…it’s not THIS one!
So – are you a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber? If you’re not – but…you’d like to give these fun, all-inclusive kits, a try – you can sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit OR you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: QSHFG3TX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The August Tutorial features the Autumn Goodness Bundle!
My Fundraiser to Help Iowa – ends in TWO Days!!
On 10 August, the state of Iowa was hit with a derecho storm. If you have seen any videos of it – it truly looked like a hurricane had hit Iowa. Uhm – because it totally had – winds in the 100+mph range (that’s Cat 2 territory, folks!) With no warning to speak of. To say it was devastating is a bit of an understatement! 🙁
As a result of the storm, at least 43% of the corn and soybeans grown in the state were lost. Which will be seen in the supermarkets where you and I get our food! But beyond all that – many in that state are hurting, have lost their homes, schools and businesses and some are still without power (12+ days after the storm and with daytime temps in the 90’s ). Many farm families lost everything and are left with a huge mess to clean up prior to planting next spring. With so much destruction, they can really use our help!
There’s an organization in Cedar Rapids, IA, called the Iowa Giving Crew, a Cedar Rapids based non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that’s helping to get power restored to those still waiting, is feeding those in need, provides 3 meals a day and is helping with the cleanup. They’ve got a Facebook page that you can see here with photos and details about the help they’re providing.
In an effort to help, I’ve set a goal of donating $500 to the Iowa Giving Crew.
How can you help me help them??
Place a Stampin’ Up! Order Or Donate Directly!
There are two ways you can help me to reach my goal:
Shop Online: For any orders placed through my online store between now and 31 August 2020 I’ll be donating 20% of your merchandise total to the Iowa Giving Crew.
- 20% of orders placed through my online store between now and 31 August 2020 will be donated to the Iowa Giving Crew.
- You’ll earn Peppermint Points and a thank you gift from me with all orders of $50! See my host code details below.
- Anyone ordering $50+ will be entered to win a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine from me to be given away on 1 September 2020! See the details below.
Make a Donation of $25+ directly to the Iowa Giving Crew:
- Anyone worldwide is welcome to make a donation to the charity directly via Venmo or PayPal to help (see the details to donate on the Iowa Giving Crew website here).
- For those in the US, send me a screenshot of the receipt for your donation of $25+ to the Iowa Giving Crew to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on 1 September! See the details below.
- If you order $50+ through my Stampin’ Up! store AND donate at least $25 directly to the Iowa Giving Crew, your name will be entered twice to win the machine!
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Giveaway
As an added bonus, I’ll enter anyone who either orders $50+ through my online store between now and 31 August 2020 OR who makes a direct donation* to the Iowa Giving Crew by 31 August 2020 into a drawing for a brand new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!
*Please note: Per Stampin’ Up! rules, I’m only allowed to ship the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to addresses in the United States or military APO addresses. Only those with US/APO shipping addresses will be eligible to win the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Anyone outside the US is welcome to donate but will not be eligible to win the machine. Orders and/or Donations must be placed by midnight MT on 31 August 2020 to be entered to win the machine. One winner of the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be randomly chosen on Tuesday, 1 September from all of the entries received.
Drop me an email at email@example.com with any questions. I so appreciate your help and donations to help the good folks in Iowa!! #iowastrong #derecho2020
UPDATE!! Right now, we’re at $500! YEAH!!
Since there are still a few days left … I’ve decided to add a SECOND Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine if we hit $1000 in combined donations by the end of the day on 31 Aug!!
AWESOME JOINING SPECIAL COMING IN SEPTEMBER!!
Watch for more details – but…here’s the gist! 🙂
- New demonstrators who join before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit – pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” you’ll ALSO get!) – hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’s lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team! See all the bennies here – and watch for more details as we get closer to September! If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO REDEEM THOSE BONUS DAYS COUPONS!!
YOU earned them – now….you get to redeem them for awesome Stampin’ Up! Products – just in time for the release of the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog!!
Here’s the Deets!
- There’s no limit to the number of coupon codes you can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New PREPAID Paper Pumpkin codes MAY be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes WILL REDUCE the retail amount of an order – and might affect your Stampin’ Rewards (which are based on the AFTER-COUPON amount!)
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
Most evenings – Finn does one of two things.
I ask – are you ready for bed or do you want to go outside?
He responds by either heading down the hall to the bedroom or to the back door to go out.
Okay – a lot of his answer depends on where he’s standing and where he’s “pointed” when I ask it! I think he goes out sometimes with no real need! 😉
On the nights he chooses to go outside – I put his blinky light collar on and tell him to hurry and come right back.
When he comes in he makes a beeline for bed.
Usually – I can snag him in time to take the blinky light collar.
You gotta be quick – once he heads to bed….he’s like a HF on a laser! 😉
Cute card kit!! Poor Finn…he just wants to get to bed, he doesn’t care one bit that he’s glowing. 😉