Happy Happy HAWWWMP Day!
Or as they day in Italy: felice giorno della gobba felice.
Well – that’s what Google Translate says, anyway!
Regardless – we’ll be on the way soon. First off is to take the Man to Puppy Tubs – we packed his gear – food, bones, a toy-that-smells-like-me, and Mr. Elephant (who had come back from the toy-hospital in the barn). We’ll drop him and then head to the airport around noon!
We’ll meet up with Amy and her family in Philadelphia then commence the 9+ hour flight to Rome where we’ll spend a few days before boarding the ship on Sunday!
Be watching for pics throughout the day on my Stamps-N-Lingers Facebook page – I’m sure I’ll be posting as we go along! If you don’t already follow my page, click that Follow button so you’ll be notified with each new post! 🙂
I wanted to take one last chance to send out my most heartfelt thanks to all my customers and wonderful Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team who helped me to achieve this dream trip! I one-million percent could not have done it without all y’all’s help and support!
I’ll share as many pics as I can these next few days – along with some cards I’ve got ready to go! And, of course, next week we’ll see the new 2019 Holiday Catalog – I know you’re excited to see what Stampin’ Up!’s got up there sleeve for THAT one!
To celebrate my trip and to say “thank you” for the ginormous part y’all played in it…I’m offering Double Peppermint Reward Points!
My Ordering Special will run from today thru the end of the day on 14 Jul! 🙂
Here’s the deets…
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and the end of the day on SUNDAY 14 JULY will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code (P9E9MVVS) if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you git!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. See what gathering up Peppermints is a great idea!!
Here’s a link right to my Online Store to get you started!
So – one more time – let me just say again..
Ci vediamo dopo, amici miei!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUL – 15 JUL: P9E9MVVS
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Bonus Days are In FULL SWING!!
What – exactly! – IS Bonus Days, you ask?
Well – during the month of July 2019, for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) you’ll earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that you’ll redeem in August!! And – there’s no limit to the number of Coupons you can earn. Whaaa?!? 🙂
Here’s the Deets!
- Earning Period Deadline: 31 July 2019, by 11:50 pm (MT)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email. You need to keep those e-mails with the Coupon Codes!
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Regardless of how you place your order, though – you STILL HAVE TO HAVE A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS!
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There’s no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
Once we get into August, I’ll share the How’s and Deets on redeeming all those wonderful coupons!!
EXTRA…EXTRA…Read All About It!!
Have you ever thought that YOU might want to join Stampin’ Up!?
Maybe for the discount (20-25% on EVERYTHING!)?
Maybe for a little extra cash coming in?
Well – regardless of the WHY – the Perfect WHEN is NOW!!
From 1 July thru 31 August, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code to use the following month. Woo-hoo!!
Check it out!
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $30 more than usual. Pay just $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for your Starter Kit. That makes an already-great-deal even better – and doesn’t even count the $10 off the next montg!!
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $10 coupon code.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed only once; they will reduce the commissionable amount of orders.
- Coupon codes expire 31 October 2019 – like you’d be able to resist for THAT long! 😉
Being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator comes with lots of bennies! Like…a 20-25% discount on everything you purchase! Getting to see (and buy!!) all the new goodies before everyone else! The opportunity to earn great trips – Alaska, Greece, Maui (just to name a few!). Joining other Demonstrators at awesome-fun yearly events to learn and network (and party!!)!
And joining my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team brings even more fun – we’re building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page where we chat and share our projects, with monthly challenges and awards.
Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! Whatever YOUR goal is – I’d love to have you on board!
Head over to my Join My Team page and read-up – then let’s get you started (but- you’ve only got until 31 Aug to join if you want this Extra Extra great deal!). If you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at email@example.com!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Last weekend at Sam’s we bought a whole watermelon.
Almost as if we weren’t leaving…today!…on vacation.
So – I cut it up on Sunday with the plan that we’d eat it and then whatever was leftover we’d leave (with the chunks of the cut-up rind) in the outside fridge to be fed to the ladies while we were gone.
I even used a cookie scoop to make the melon balls. Cuz…melon tastes better as balls. That’s a real thing.
But folks…there weren’t enough melon-baller-cookie-scoops to help this thing!
It looked SO yumm-o while I was cutting it up. But…when I finally took a taste…
Nuthin’. Nada. Niente.
Tasted like red…niente.
What is more disappointing than a watermelon that hasn’t fulfilled its promise?
But – the Man? Not so discerning.
Neither were the ladies!
Slurp slurp nom nom slurp.