Hey y’all – this is my second quick post for Friday! Yes, I love you guys THAT much! 😉
I wanted to offer everyone a shot at getting in on one of my Online Host Clubs! I’ve got a rare couple of openings!
The next club will begin in January (just in time for the new 2019 Occasions Catalog and SALE-A-BRATION!!) and run thru June!
The club consists of six folks – who agree to a 6-month commitment – and to a minimum $25 purchase (using a special Host Code) each month. Easy.
And what do you get in return??
- A MINIMUM $150.00 Workshop order during your host month. Once I have 6 people, I’ll do a random draw to determine the host for each month of the club!
- A MINIMUM of $15.00 in Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You earn TWO Peppermint Reward points for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns TWO Peppermints every month, a $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn AT LEAST 12 reward points during your membership, building up your Peppermints towards FREE Items! Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you’ll get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are TWENTY-FOUR tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around ONE HUNDRED not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term
It’s a great way to earn free goodies – faster! – and fill up your tool chest at the same time!
One note – this is only for US residents or military at APO addresses overseas – sorry! 🙁
I expect spots will fill up quickly, so let me know quick a bunny if you want in!
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: GDTYM3QG
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
The Year-End Closeout is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. During this promotion, you’ll be able to save on a selection of retiring and surplus items— and some are “last-chance” and limited inventory. I suggest you place your orders sooner rather than later, because supplies are limited and the Year–End Closeout ends on 2 January. After that, some of your favorite retiring items may be gone for good! Get all the details on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions Page!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2019 Occasions Catalog Shares Are Open
My 2019 Occasions Catalog Shares are open! Shares are a way to get a little taste of all the new papers, ribbons, trims and embellishments in a new catalog – without buying the WHOLE catalog – which would set you back about $200! This way – you get a sampling of everything and then you can decide what you want to buy whole-packs of! Makes pretty good sense, huh?
Check them out here and fill out the handy form to get signed up!
Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag!Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with more details. And get all the details on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions Page!
Cut & Ready Card Bases Available Now – Quantities Are Limited!
Yeah!!! Save time making your cards this year with Cut & Ready Card Bases!!! Stampin’ Up! has asked a small group of Demonstrators to offer these awesome card bases to their customers for a limited time and in limited quantities to see how they sell…And if they sell well, they’ll likely be adding them to the catalog offering in the future! Double YEAH!!
So add some to your orders now if you like them and want to see more of them! The card bases will be available through December 31 while supplies last!
You can see the details on the flyer (click on the image to open up a full-size version).
Get all the details on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions Page!
Still gone. Tomorrow he’ll be back! 🙂