Good Saturday-on-a-3-Day-Weekend, y’all! Whoo-hoo! I hope you’ve got some ribs and brisket thawing and ready to smoke. Or some burgers and dogs – depending on your bent! We’re doing some ribs in the smoker, I think – I’ve got them thawing as we speak. Yumm-o!!
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: September is upon us! Which means all those Bonus Days coupons you earned in August are about to pay off! See how to redeem them down below!! 🙂
Anywho….While I was off in LaLa Land – well. LaLa Land-adjacent…my August Paper Pumpkin arrived and sat forlornly on my desk, waiting for me to get home.
Finn could relate.
Although I kind of hope HE wasn’t on my desk…. 😉
I saw several folks showing off the gorgeous set and was anxious to make it for myself and share it with you!
So. I did!
This one is called Blissful Blooms…and it’s gorgeous!
You’ll find a sweet little stamp set and Blackberry Bliss Ink Spot…
And all you need to make 10 gorgeous, flower-strewn greeting cards!
I added the wonderful die-cut Vellum Leaves and Silver-laced Flirty Flamingo Baker’s Twine…
And then, using the flowers in the stamp set, and a little Flirty Flamingo and Tuxedo Black Memento Inks I decorated the inside and the front of the foil-embellished envelopes…
Stampin’ Up! must know what I think about nekkid envelopes, cuz they…decorated the insides for me!
If you’ve already got this set, then you’ll be able to get refills! Yeah!
Click the picture below to check out Stampin’ Up!’s quick video and watch the kit go together!
I was right to be anxious to get home to this kit – I’ve now got 10 lovely cards all ready to go in the mail when the need arises! What could be better?
Next up for Paper Pumpkin? Halloween!! And there’s still time for you to get signed up and have this spooky fun kit hit your mailboxes in September!
I promise – this kit won’t give you nightmares, but you WILL be haunted by the spooky box, wrapped in a whimsical spider web. And the contents? Not scary . . . just adorable, and everything you’ll need for FUN Halloween crafting!! It’s a real “treat”!
Yep – the September kit is all about the Treats! PACKAGING the treats, that is! 🙂
Not wild about Halloween? Prefer cards? Well… As with every Paper Pumpkin kit, September’s kit can be repurposed. For instance, you can add cardstock and make some cards! This kit’s coordinating colors are: Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black
- New subscribers must subscribe by September 10 to get the Halloween kit.
- Canceled subscribers must be in active status by September 10 to get the Halloween kit.
- Current subscribers must stay active through September 10 to get the Halloween kit.
- Product availability may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
So…if you’re ready to get spooky crafty fun coming to you in a Paper Pumpkin box, you can either sign up for a subscription where you’re billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. For more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. Or, check out the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Hope you’ve enjoyed the look inside the August kit – and a sneak peek at what’s to come in September!
Oh – there’s still a little time to get your own Share of the 2018 Holiday Catalog. Scroll down or click here to get the deets and get signed up! 🙂
Days to the 2018 Holiday Catalog!
HOST CODE FOR 1 SEP – 15 SEP: NNXFK6AT
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Dashing Along Designer Series Paper Host Promotion!
Host a Workshop or place an order of $250 or more (total before shipping and tax) in the month of September, and get the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper FREE. The Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is in addition to the Stampin’ Rewards you’ll earn!
To create the exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper, Stampin’ Up! decided to use a mix of old favorites and new patterns to bring you beautiful, traditional Christmas paper. This collection of patterns has an eclectic feel and is perfect for layering, and while the newsprint design isn’t Christmas-themed, we selected it for its versatility and popularity. I hope you’ll love this Designer Series Paper as much as I do, and remember, it’s available for a limited time only!
- 12″ x 12″
- 12 sheets: 3 double-sided sheets (6 total designs); 4 sheets of each design
- Coordinating colors: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White
Here’s the deets:
- Promotion period: September 1–30 at 6:50PM (Mountain Time)
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
It’s Time to Start Redeeming!
All that ordering you did in August is about to PAY OFF!! It’s time to start redeeming your Bonus Days Coupons! Of course – you CAN wait until the 5th and redeem them on 2018 Holiday Catalog goodies!
Here’s the deets:
- Redemption Period Deadlines
- September 30, 2018, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes MAY be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
So – here’s a handy flyer to walk you thru redeeming your coupons in my Online Store – click it to make it big enough for humans! 🙂
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Holiday Catalog Shares Are Still Open!
What are catalog shares, you ask? They’re your chance to try a little bit of everything and see what you like the best. It’s like…your first trip thru a cruise ship buffet…you have a little taste of all the fun things you like (or have never tasted) and then you go back for seconds (or even thirds!) on the goodies you love!
I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 5 Sept 18 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – hopefully early in the week of 10 Sept.
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Ribbons/Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is 3 Sep 18 at 8pm EST!! Head over to my Holiday Catalog Shares Page for all the details on what you get with each share type, as well as a handy form to fill out.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
This used to work.
Really pretty well.
Apparently my lap has gotten significantly…smaller.
It’s the only plausible explanation.