Happy Thursday, y’all – and welcome to another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!! Today’s a sketch challenge, and I hope you’ll check out everyone’s projects when you’re done here!
I pulled out a new stamp set – called All The Good Things and paired it with some Nature’s Poem DSP. The Subtle Dynamic TIEF adds some wonderful organic texture. Take a look-see!
Here’s our sketch challenge badge!
And I played with the Just Us Girls Wild Card Week challenge.
I started with a panel of Soft Suede card stock and embossed it in the wonderful new Subtle Dynamic TIEF, then matted it on Grapefruit Grove for the card front. Next are two pieces of Nature’s Poem DSP, adhered at a jaunty angle to each other with Liquid Glue.
For the art, the Stamparatus did it’s thing! I placed a piece of Whisper White card stock in the Stamparatus and then used a Sponge Dauber to add Mint Macaron ink to the leaves of the bonsai image in the All The Good Things stamp set. I stamped the leaves a few times. Then I used my Tranquil Tide Stampin’ Write Marker to add color to some of the leaves and stamped it a few more times. I used my Soft Suede and Crumb Cake Markers to ink the stem and bowl.
Once the image was colored, I cut it with a Stitched Shapes Framelits circle and matted it on a scalloped circle Grapefruit Grove mat.
I popped the matted circle onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals,.
For the sentiment, I added the All The Good Things sentiment in Tranquil Tide to a Whisper White strip, snipped the ends and edged it with my Grapefruit Grove Marker. Then I added it over the art circle with a Stampin’ Dimensional on the right side and Liquid Glue on the left.
I added a True Gentleman button and a Grapefruit Grove Nature’s Twine bow with Glue Dots – added a few Grapefruit Grove Share What You Love Artisan Pearls – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I used the Stamparatus again to add a second sentiment from All The Good Things set. I inked it in Grapefruit Grove and Tranquil Tide with my Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it on a Whisper White panel. Across the bottom I used the little flower image, stamping it in Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Grapefruit Grove mat and into my Soft Suede card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more All The Good Things flowers on the front…
…and more of the Nature’s Poem DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Can you see the gorgeous texture added by the Subtle Dynamic TIEF?!? It’s just the right touch for the images in the All The Good Things stamp set and a perfect counterpoint to the Nature’s Poem DSP. Hope you like!
Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop thru all our projects today If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go right to Kristi Gray’s page. And you can just click on the names below to go direct to all the blogs!
Mary Deatherage – YOU ARE HERE!
Have fun on the Hop!!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUL – 15 JUL: XQMBATM2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Free Stamp Pad Joining Special In July!
If you’re one of my peeps who’ve been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! – now is the time!
Everyone who joins Stampin’ Up in July will get to select a free New Ink Pad bundle in addition to their Starter Kit! The Starter Kit is just $99+ applicable taxes and you get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise. And your Starter Kit ships for free!! Whoo-hoo!
If you’ve ever considered joining, July is the PERFECT time…$125 in Stampin’ Up! products plus a FREE assortment of ink pads, that’s a $192.50 in product for only $99!! Uhm….hello?!?
You can select from any of the ink pad assortments on the flyer above:
- 2017-2019 In Colors & 2018-2020 In Colors Color Collections
- Brights Color Collection
- Neutrals Color Collection
- Regals Color Collection
- Subtles Color Collection
I’d love to have you join the team! We welcome all types of Demonstrators from folks who just want the 20-25% discount for themselves…to peeps who want to run a business… and anywhere in between!
There’s no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly. Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Here’s the deets from Stampin’ Up! for this promotion:
Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those as the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- Deadline to join: July 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT).
Questions? Give me a holler – I’m happy to help! But if you’re ready to do this – click right HERE to get started!
Do You Love Our Designer Series Paper?
Here’s the list of the papers available in this promotion…
Here’s the deets:
- Dates: July 1-31, 2018. The Ordering deadline is 6:50PM mountain time on the 31st.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the table above qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There are no ordering limits on this promotion.
- All order types qualify for this promotion: customer, demonstrator, workshop, online.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards is not eligible for the promotion.
- This promotion does not apply to starter kits.
- When you order thru my Online Store and add three qualifying Designer Series Paper packs, a prompt to add a free Designer Series Paper will appear in the merchandising section.
- If you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, you’ll need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
Get them right here!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Soft Suede Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored at 5 1/2″)
Grapefruit Grove Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 2 1/2″ Scalloped Circle (mat for art circle)
Whisper White Card Stock: 2 3/8″ Stitched Shapes Framelits circle (art circle); 3/4″ x 2 7/8″ (sentiment banner); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Nature’s Poem DSP: 3″ x 4 1/2″ (x 2 – panels on front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s on Blog Hop Days
Such a beautiful card Mary! I love the colors and your little tree image works perfectly with your papers. Great card! 🙂