Happy Saturday, y’all! We’re on a serious countdown to the release of the 2018 Occasions Catalog!
And that means it must be time for us to do our Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Shares!
What are catalog shares, you ask? They’re your chance to try a little bit of everything and see what you like the best. You know – like renting a car for a weekend to decide if that’s the one you want? Only – I’m not going to make you give your shares goodies back at the end! You keep all of everything and figure out which ones you do NOT want all of! You read me right – I think your “don’t want” list will be waaaaaay shorter than your “DO want” list! Mine sure is!
This new Occasions Catalog has so many good things going for it and I know you’re going to love your test drive! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 3 Jan 18 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – hopefully during the week of 8 Jan!
We’ve got new Designer Series Papers, new ribbons and trims and all sorts of fun embellishments!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Ribbons/Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!).
Take a look-see:
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $17.00 plus $4 for First Class shipping.
You’ll get 54 – 6” x 6” sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers, 3 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of Glimmer Paper and 4 sets of the new Whisper White Narrow Notecards and Envelopes!
- Picture Perfect Party DSP Stack – 12 Sheets
- Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP – 6 Sheets
- Painted withe Love Specialty DSP – 6 Sheets
- Petal Passion DSP – 6 Sheets
- Tutti Fruiti DSP Stack – 12 Sheets
- Myths & Magic Specialty DSP – 6 Sheets
- Myths & Magic 6×6 Glimmer Paper – 3 Sheets
- True Gentleman DSP – 6 Sheets
- Whisper White Narrow Notecards & Envelopes – 4 (notecard/envelope pairs)
2. New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $23.50 plus $4 for First Class shipping.
In all you’ll receive approx 15 yards of new ribbon/trim and 112 new embellishments!
- Picture Perfect Paper Ribbon – 3 yards – 1 yard of Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist
- Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon – 2 yards
- Silver Baker’s Twine – 2 yards
- Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack – 1 yard Gold and 1 yard Powder Pink
- Whisper White 1/4″ Organza Ribbon – 2 yards
- Lemon Lime Twist 3/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon – 2 yards
- Night of Navy 3/8″ Corduroy Ribbon – 2 yards
- Birthday Mini Binder Clips – 4 total – 1 ea in Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Silver
- Silver Mini Gable Boxes – 2
- Mini Embroidery Hoops – 2 total – 1 of each of two sizes
- Petal Passion Embellishments – 4 total – 2 ea of 2 designs
- Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins – 50 total – 10 each of Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, yellow
- Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes – 44 total – 22 Glitter and 22 Clear
- True Gentleman Buttons – 6 total – two each of 3 designs
3. Want it all? $41 + $6 for Priority Shipping – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, ribbons and embellishments. And, with an I Want It All order – I’ll also throw in a sheet (of my choice) of the new Painted Love Gold Vinyl Stickers!
4. Want Double the Fun? Order a double shares of any package. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Picture Perfect Party, Tutti-Fruiti DSP Stack and Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper – you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut at 6″x6″!). And your ribbon will come in a continuous double length!
- I’ll submit the order on 3 Jan 18 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice one week prior (so, around 27 Dec 17), unless you sign up after that date, at which time you’ll get an invoice right away. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US).
- If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account Please note I can only accept PayPal for payment unless you’re already a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I can accept a check for payment!
- Shipping Address
Deadline to sign up for the shares is 1 Jan 18 at 5pm MST!!
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
P.S. While you’re dreaming of Shares and awaiting the arrival of your copy of the new catalogs – don’t miss out on my Ordering Specials! there’s only a few days left! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: 43XZQJ9P
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Stamps-N-Lingers Two-Level Ordering Special!
Only Good Thru 11 Dec…
I’m offering TRIPLE Peppermint Reward Points for orders of $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) between today and the end of the day on 11 Dec 17! Don’t miss your chance to earn extra points towards a FREE $40 gift of your choice! When you gather up 16 peppermints, you’ll be able to select any product (or products!) valued at $40 and I’ll ship it directly to you for free! Normally, you earn one peppermint for each $25 you spend (before shipping and taxes). During this special – you’ll get THREE for each $25 when you spend $50 or more. 🙂
For more information about my Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program) and to learn why TRIPLE PEPPERMINTS is so good, click here.
Bump up the goodness with FREE SHIPPING when your order (before taxes and shipping) is over $100!! I’m offering free shipping on orders over $100 placed through me between today (4 Dec) and 11 Dec. And – of course, you’ll also get those TRIPLE PEPPERMINTS!!
Here are the details:
For all orders of $100 or greater (before taxes and shipping) placed through me from now through Monday, 11 Dec, I’m offering free shipping. Here are the two ways you can order and receive your free shipping rebate:
- Place your order directly through my online store, and:
- Provide me with your PayPal account e-mail and I’ll send you your shipping rebate via PayPal
- Send me your order via email, I’ll deduct the shipping costs and send you an invoice through PayPal.
If you place your order online, don’t forget to add the host code (if your order is under $150) to get your free gift! If your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get a free gift.
I hope you’ll take advantage of this super offer, y’all! It’s not going to last long – only a few days remain!
My catalogs are here and they’ve headed out the door to my customers. If you’re not a current customer of mine but would like to be, you can request your copies of the catalogs on my Contact page right here. And – of course, when you place an order over $50, you’ll get one, too!
The Great Year-End Sale Is Underway!
Hey, folks! Grab these goodies – before they’re gone!
Check out the Retiring and Surplus Items List….
THE RESERVATION WINDOW IS OPEN!
We can’t wait for you to get your hands on your very own Stamparatus and look forward to seeing the projects you’ll make with this incredible stamping tool.
I’ve got all the information over on my Promotions page – including a super little video with lots of information on this wonderful new stamp placement tool. Be sure to check it out – peruse the how-to-reserve-your-Stamparatus tutorial you’ll find there, and then get your reservation in before the 30th!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Well – in 2016, Finn’s first year, there wasn’t any snow. At least none that I remember!
We had to run an errand on Friday morning and that’s what it was doing when we left.
When we got home about an hour later…
Turns out that white stuff’s cold when you try to pick up a stick!! 🙂
It made him sorta cray cray!