Good morning, y’all…from Georgia! Whoo-hoo!!
Got home in decent time yesterday, unpacked, took the card back.
Just to be clear – “unpacked” means…got the stuff out of the car and into the house. Not “unpacked” as in all the stuff back where it belongs! 🙂
Oh – and petted a certain four-legged little man…
And y’all – then I just flat crashed.
No – I didn’t go to bed. I just sort of…powered down.
I had a card all ready to share, but…yes. It’s still packed away in my boxes.
So – I was hoping you’d be happy with a few pictures of my dude. 🙂
While I made a little bit of hummingbird food – he kept a pretty steady eye on me!
I did spend a few minutes brushing him. Apparently Aussies “blow” their coat once or twice a year. And it seems he decided to do that while I was gone. But the lady with the Furminator (me!) wasn’t around. So he needed some brushing in a big way! I got a whole grocery bag full of hair. And there’s more to be done. Leo (the kitty) wanted some Furminator time, too – so he got in on the action. When Jelly-Belly would let him!
After the brushing – it was…
The tongue. He’s quick with it! And once he found my ear…weeeet willllllyyyy!!! 🙂
Finally, he grew weary of that and hopped down. And brought me his new Alaskan Elk antler chewy! This is from my awesome upline Amy as a part of a Whoo-hoo-you-earned-the-cruise-to-Alaska gift! She sent me a gift in Florida and also sent one here to Wayne and Finn. How cool was that!? He loves this chew and it’s even better if someone holds it for you while you gnaw it!
Finally we had a little dinner and fed the horses. And Finn went to bed!
It’s awfully good to be home, I must say! And I’m looking forward to unpacking and getting my “spot” set back up!
I’ve got a fun little card to share with you on Sunday – look for a sneak peek in the morning, and then we’ll make it on Sunday evening on my Facebook Live video!
Thanks for letting Finn take center stage today. 🙂 He’s a helper, isn’t he??
HOST CODE FOR 16 JULY – 31 JULY: 32HPSYMQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Bonus Days Going On Now…
There’s Still Time to Gather Up As Many Coupons As You Can!
For every $50 you spend in July (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use in the month of August!
Check out the details:
- There’s no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- You can use as many coupons as you like on your orders in August – one, three, five…
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types (including Demonstrator orders!) qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
Which all means…this is a perfect time to start crossing some of those goodies off that you’ve got on your Wish List!
TIME IS RUNNING OUT…
DON’T WAIT AND MISS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR TO JOIN!
THINK HOW FAR THOSE $5 COUPONS WOULD GO WITH AN ADDITIONAL 20% DISCOUNT!
Spend $99 (plus some tax).
Get Free Shipping (saves 10%).
Select $125 in free goodies (select bundles and save another 10%!).
Add in about $72 in the free Essentials Pack.
That’s a deal you really really shouldn’t miss!
Take a look-see at what you get in the Essentials Pack:
- Paper Snips (this is a $10 value). I flat love these! You’ve seen me make my decorated envelope flaps – this is my go-to tool for that and all my fussy cutting!
- SNAIL Adhesive ($7 value). Easy to use adhesive for almost every task.
- Grid Paper ($11 value). Such a simple thing – and yet….so useful. And you get so many sheets – this one package will last you a LOOOOOONG time!
- Two Clear “D” Blocks ($17 value). Keep one. Give one away to a friend! Or…you know. Keep them both for yourself! 😉
- Bone Folder ($7 value). An oft-overlooked but essential tool for scoring, folding or curling!
- BONUS (and this is HUGE!): Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the upcoming holiday catalog ($20 value). I suspect this one could be your go-to for the Holidays. And you’ll get it early so you can get a head start on your Christmas Cards. Take a look-see:
Want to know what else you’ll get? A Lot – including a chance to earn a trip to….well. It’s different every year! I’m headed out on an Alaskan Cruise in 2018. I hear tell that the trip is a Greek Island Cruise in 2019. Wanna come with!
Check it all out on my Promotions Page! I think you’ll agree – it a most wonderful time of the year to join us!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn-Fan Fix – don’t be greedy, y’all! This whole post was about the fur-ball! 😉