Good morning, y’all! Welcome to Sunday – and the last day to cash in on my Double Peppermint Points ordering special! Order $50 or more (before shipping and tax) and you’ll earn double peppermints (so…four peppermints for each $50!). Which means you’ll be kick-starting your progress towards earning a FREE $40 gift of your choice! You can read more about my Punkin’ Head Rewards Program right here! 🙂
So – this evening is looking good for a Facebook Live video! Whoo-hoo! I missed you guys last week. I have a pretty little….Christmas Card!!…to share with y’all tonight. Here’s a sneaky-peek:
This one was a perfect fit for this week’s Stamp Ink Paper challenge…
If you want a little hint about the stamp set and Thinlits I’ll be using, you might want to peruse the Joining Special information down below. Just sayin’!
So – get you some extra peppermints today – and I hope to see y’all this evening right here on my Facebook page at 8pm Eastern!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JULY – 15 JULY: JSKNUQGN
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Last Day to Earn Double Peppermint Rewards Points!
All orders of $50 or higher, until Sunday, 9 July – will earn double peppermint points! What a perfect time to earn the 16 points that will snag you a free $40 gift from me!! Need more info about my Punkin’ Head Rewards Program? Check it out right here! And here’s an easy link to my Online Store to get you started!
Bonus Days Going On Now!
For every $50 you spend in July (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use in the month of August!
Check out the details:
- There’s no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types (including Demonstrator orders!) qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
Which all means…this is a perfect time to start crossing some of those goodies off that you’ve got on your Wish List!
This is the Best Time All Year to Join Stampin’ Up!!
You’ll get more free goodies than Santa’s got in his bottomless bag – all for joining Stampin’ Up! during the Christmas in July promotion!
So – we already know that spending $99 and getting $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! is a heckuva good deal – especially since it also includes Free Shipping (that saves you 10% right there!).
But – add in the Stampin’ Up! Christmas in July Essentials Pack – which you’ll ALSO get for FREE this month and…WOWWWWWW!! THAT’S what I call a Christmas present!
Take a look-see at what you get in the Essentials Pack:
- Paper Snips (this is a $10 value). I flat love these! You’ve seen me make my decorated envelope flaps – this is my go-to tool for that and all my fussy cutting!
- SNAIL Adhesive ($7 value). Easy to use adhesive for almost every task.
- Grid Paper ($11 value). Such a simple thing – and yet….so useful. And you get so many sheets – this one package will last you a LOOOOOONG time!
- Two Clear “D” Blocks ($17 value). Keep one. Give one away to a friend! Or…you know. Keep them both for yourself! 😉
- Bone Folder ($7 value). An oft-overlooked but essential tool for scoring, folding or curling!
- BONUS (and this is HUGE!): Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the upcoming holiday catalog ($20 value). I suspect this one could be your go-to for the Holidays. And you’ll get it early so you can get a head start on your Christmas Cards. Take a look-see:
So….you get $72 worth of tools for free – meaning your $125 Starter Kit can include all the FUN stamp sets and bundles and paper and and and…that you WANT! SU!’s covering what you NEED! Cool, huh?
Want to know what else you’ll get? Well – check it all out on my Promotions Page! I think you’ll agree – it a most wonderful time of the year to join us!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn-Fan Fix – no new pictures of the Finn today! 🙁