Well. Here we are. The day before I leave for Florida.
And I’m all packed – all my card making stuff, my clothes, some kitchen stuff, more card making stuff. Paper, punches, TIEF, Thinlits, Framelits, inks, ribbons.
All ready to go – all I have to do is get my rental car, pack it up and I’ll be off.
I so hope you didn’t believe any single teeny-tiny part of that!!
I’ve put my sandals on top of my suitcase. That’s the extent of my packing.
Been a little busy. Also – don’t really want to go, which puts me into slow-roll mode, for sure!
I have, though, made a couple of cards! Like this one, that uses the pretty new Petal Garden DSP Stack paper and a little sentiment from the One Big Meaning stamp set. Take a look-see:
The layout – and to some extent the colors and flowers – are inspired by the Sugar Pea Challenge this week.
I started with a Whisper White panel that I embossed in the new Ruffled Dynamic TIEF. Then I SNAILd it to a Powder Pink mat.
My two middle panels are from the Petal Garden DSP Stack, and are both matted on Powder Pink.
I SNAILd the bottom panel to the card front and then stamped a sentiment from the One Big Meaning stamp set in Old Olive ink.
I popped the sentiment panel over the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, and the card front was done!
Yes – done! That Petal Garden DSP did all the work, didn’t it?? Easy peasy.
On the inside, I used a pretty flower image from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and stamped it a few times in Calypso Coral – without re-inking. Then I added a few Old Olive leaves, also from Beautiful Bouquet – these I stamped off once before I stamped the Whisper White panel.
I SNAILd the panel to a Powder Pink mat and into my Pool Party card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got a repeat of the Calypso Coral flowers and Old Olive leaves from Beautiful Bouquet on the front…
…and then I added more of the Petals Gardens DSP Stack paper to the envelope flap.
Et Voila! As I said in my video last week, this Petal Garden DSP is “busy” paper. But – as was pointed out to me – in small doses – it works!! And – those pretty flowers – already printed and ready to go (just add a sentiment) – are perfect for a quick, easy and gorgeous card! And how well did Beautiful Bouquet work into the theme!?! Hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUNE – 15 JUNE: YZJ2HB6A
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
2017-2019 Annual Catalog Launch Ordering Special!
Until the close-of-business on 15 June – I’m offering DOUBLE Peppermint Points on all orders over $50 (before shipping and tax) placed thru my Online Store.
But wait!! There’s MORE!! 😳😳😳
If your order is over $100 (before shipping and tax blah blah) – then I’ll pick up your shipping!!
Yep – you read me right. Order over $100 and I’ll give you DOUBLE Peppermint Rewards Points (that’ll be at least EIGHT points!) AND FREE SHIPPING!!
These specials are all in addition to the gifts that all my customers receive…
- My usual $10 gift of your choice as an ordering thank you
- And, of course, one of my handmade cards and envelopes – left blank so you can use it yourself. Or CASE it!!
- Place your $100+ order directly through my online store, and:
– Provide me with your mailing address and I’ll send you a check to rebate your shipping costs
– Provide me with your PayPal account e-mail and I’ll send you your rebate via PayPal
- Send me your order via email, I’ll deduct the shipping costs and send you an invoice through PayPal.
- Send me your order via email and let me know that you’d prefer to pay with a credit card. I’ll contact you to make arrangements and I’ll deduct the shipping costs from your order total.
If you place your order online, don’t forget to add my host code (if your order is under $150) to get your free gift! If your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift.
We’ve got a great Host Rewards Promotion fixin’ to happen in the month of June! For workshop or individual orders of $350 – you’re going to get an EXTRA $35 in Host cash/Stampin’ Rewards to spend!!
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- To participate in the Book-A-Thon, join the Party Planning Facebook page by May 30.
- Workshop, Demonstrator, Customer, and online orders all qualify for this promotion
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order
- Make sure you open and close your orders during the timeframe of this promotion (June 1-30) to earn the extra Stampin’ Rewards
Here’s a link to a flyer with all the details!
Interested in being a host and gathering up those host dollars – but…you don’t live in Fayetteville, GA?!?
Now’s a great time do to a Catalog Launch Party!
1. Gather up some friends – near or far
2. I’ll send them a new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
3. We’ll give them some time to browse and pick their favorites
4. They place their orders thru my online store, using the Host Code I’ll give them
5. YOU cash in when you close your Workshop!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Pool Party Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, score and fold at 5 1/2″)
Powder Pink Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ (mat for sentiment); 2 5/8″ x 3 1/8″ (mat for bottom DSP panel)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner)
Petal Garden DSP Stack: 2 1/2″ x 3″ (bottom DSP panel); 2 5/8″ x 3 3/8″ (sentiment panel); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
If you ordered catalog shares – the good news is that the Eastern Palace Paper came off the backorder list and it should be here tomorrow.
Thanks to my most-wonderful husband – who tagged in while I was working these past couple of days – the shares should all go out by Saturday.
Finn did what Finn does during the day. Although he might have contributed a Finn-y hair here and there (no extra charge!).
It’s pretty sweet, really. His routine is so dovetailed into ours and seems to suit him (and us!) so well. He likes to sleep almost as much as he likes to play and he does each at pretty regular times of every day. He’s an awful sweet boy.
He also took a little time to provide moral support to Wayne during a candy bar break.
I mean – I suppose he might have been interested in the candy bar, but….