Happy Hawwmp Day, y’all! Hope your week is going well. Mine is going fast. Way faster than I – even with Wayne’s help – am able to get my list of stuff done. Before I leave out of here on Saturday.
On a brighter noter – I’m too busy to be thinking about leaving Finn. And Wayne has plans to go do a roofing job and take him with him – so, he’ll have something to do on that first day. I, of course, will be driving. Bleh.
For today, though, let me share a card I made using the wondrous new Beautiful Bouquet Bundle. This is one that was on my list of “must haves” from the moment I first saw it. I used it and CASEd a card in the catalog. I used a few different items and colors, but…it’s definitely a CASE. Take a look-see:
I played along with two challenges on this one. The first, a theme challenge, was from The Paper Players.
And this card also fits nicely with the Just Us Girls Word Week Challenge.
One thing that I did with this card, that I don’t do a lot of, was emboss the actual card front. I used a Crumb Cake card base and then embossed the front panel in the new Layered Leaves Dynamic TIEF. This was another of the “oh my gosh, I MUST have that NOW” goodies!
I love love love this folder – even the de-bossed side looks good!
For my art/sentiment, I cut a square of Very Vanilla using the largest square Stitched Shapes Framelits die. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink. I surrounded the sentiment with the lovely little clusters of flowers image in Peekaboo Peach.
I built my bouquet using the stamped flowers in Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Berry Burst and Powder Pink (on Very Vanilla card stock), cutting them with their matching dies in the Bouquet Bunch Framelits. The stem cluster is cut from a piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock, and the two…leaves?…are in Very Vanilla.
I used Liquid Glue to assemble the bouquet and then stamped a wrapper in Crumb Cake, cut it with its die, and adhered it with Liquid Glue, too.
I wrapped some Linen Thread around the bouquet, securing it in the back with a Glue Dot.
To assemble the card, I first adhered a length of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon directly to the card front with Liquid Glue. Then I cut a scalloped square of Tranquil Tide, using my Squares Layering Framelits, to mat my sentiment panel. I popped the stacked panel over the Ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then popped my assembled bouquet over that with more Dimensionals.
I added a couple of finishing touches – a double-strand bow of Linen Thread and some flower centers using a Marina Mist heart Enamel Shape and some Glitter Enamel Dots in Dapper Denim and Berry Burst. And that was it for the card front.
On the inside, I stamped some more of the flower clusters from the Beautiful Bouquet set in Peekaboo Peach on a Very Vanilla panel.
I SNAILd the panel to a Tranquil Tide mat and into my card base, and the card was done!
I used a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope and stamped more of the Beautiful Bouquet flowers across the front…
…and some Powder Pink and Berry Burst flowers on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! There’s so much to love in this Beautiful Bouquet bundle – I think you’re going to see a lot of projects using it. And the Layered Leaves Dynamic TIEF. Are you kidding me?? It’s spectacular!! I hope you like – and are busily planning your next order to include these wondrous new goodies!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUNE – 15 JUNE: YZJ2HB6A
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
2017-2019 Annual Catalog Launch Ordering Special!
Until the close-of-business on 15 June – I’m offering DOUBLE Peppermint Points on all orders over $50 (before shipping and tax) placed thru my Online Store.
But wait!! There’s MORE!! 😳😳😳
If your order is over $100 (before shipping and tax blah blah) – then I’ll pick up your shipping!!
Yep – you read me right. Order over $100 and I’ll give you DOUBLE Peppermint Rewards Points (that’ll be at least EIGHT points!) AND FREE SHIPPING!!
These specials are all in addition to the gifts that all my customers receive…
- My usual $10 gift of your choice as an ordering thank you
- And, of course, one of my handmade cards and envelopes – left blank so you can use it yourself. Or CASE it!!
- Place your $100+ order directly through my online store, and:
– Provide me with your mailing address and I’ll send you a check to rebate your shipping costs
– Provide me with your PayPal account e-mail and I’ll send you your rebate via PayPal
- Send me your order via email, I’ll deduct the shipping costs and send you an invoice through PayPal.
- Send me your order via email and let me know that you’d prefer to pay with a credit card. I’ll contact you to make arrangements and I’ll deduct the shipping costs from your order total.
If you place your order online, don’t forget to add my host code (if your order is under $150) to get your free gift! If your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift.
We’ve got a great Host Rewards Promotion fixin’ to happen in the month of June! For workshop or individual orders of $350 – you’re going to get an EXTRA $35 in Host cash/Stampin’ Rewards to spend!!
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- To participate in the Book-A-Thon, join the Party Planning Facebook page by May 30.
- Workshop, Demonstrator, Customer, and online orders all qualify for this promotion
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order
- Make sure you open and close your orders during the timeframe of this promotion (June 1-30) to earn the extra Stampin’ Rewards
Here’s a link to a flyer with all the details!
Interested in being a host and gathering up those host dollars – but…you don’t live in Fayetteville, GA?!?
Now’s a great time do to a Catalog Launch Party!
1. Gather up some friends – near or far
2. I’ll send them a new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
3. We’ll give them some time to browse and pick their favorites
4. They place their orders thru my online store, using the Host Code I’ll give them
5. YOU cash in when you close your Workshop!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Crumb Cake Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, score and fold at 5 1/2″)
Tranquil Tide Card Stock: 3″ Scalloped square (mat for sentiment); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for inner liner)
Very Vanilla Card Stock: 2 5/8″ Stitched Shapes square (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); Beautiful Bouquet die cuts
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn got a little tired of being all mature and noble.
So he went swimming.
After he convinced me to throw the bumper!
Which he ran after and picked up, then made a beeline for the pond.
No – he wasn’t bringing it back to me. Nuh-uh. He was teasing me!!
He’d get close to the shore and then spin away and go for more swimming!
I fooled him, though. I got back in the golf cart and drank my coffee.