Okay, y’all – we’re counting down to a bunch of things as we move so fast thru December that it’s going to be 2017 before we can blink! What are we counting down? Well…..
- My Online Host Club will kick off on 1 Jan 17! I have room for one more person to get in on the fun. Will you be that person!? Check out all the details right here and then drop me a line and get your name on the list!
- Catalog Shares are open. There’s a list of all the goodies you’ll get and the various shares options over on my 2017 Occasions Catalog Shares page. Check it out and get signed up!
- The Year End Clearance is still going on! But it’ll end soon after we usher in 2017! Don’t miss the chance to get all your favorites – before some of them are gone forever! Here’s a link to the Clearance in my Online Store!
- Only a couple more days to get your last minute Stampin’ Up! orders in to ensure you’ll receive your goodies by Christmas! Get those orders in by the 15th, okay?
So – that’s the business taken care of. Oh wait – the other countdown is that it’s practically Christmas! My sous chef and I are getting all ready to do our Christmas baking.
It’s pretty common knowledge in the world of the culinary arts that the sous chef routinely sits or lays between the chef and the counter. That way any messes can be dealt with immediately and efficiently. He learned quite well! 🙂
He’s a pretty good helper, even if – occasionally – he’s got to get out of the kitchen and take a little chewy break. A great sous chef is worth his weight in gold, so I – as the Head Chef – tend to….bow…to his needs. 🙂
I did do some non-cooking preparations today, though. I made some stocking stuffers with a few 2 x 8″ Cellophane bags, a little card stock, and the Tin of Tags and Jar of Cheer stamp sets. Take a look-see:
They will be! 🙂
I used some Gold Binder Clips for a couple of the bags and some of the new (2017 Occasions) Mini Paperclips for the others. My color scheme is Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler, with a little Crushed Curry thrown in. This one, made with a Tin of Tags sentiment, has a triple bow of Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Gold Baker’s Twine.
Jar of Cheer also contributed a couple of sentiments and images. For this one, I used a Christmas Tree image, in Garden Green that I stamped off once before stamping the tag. Then I added the Jar of Cheer sentiment in Cherry Cobbler. A few silver Metallic Enamel Shapes finished it off. I cut the top with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and tied it on the bag with Baker’s Twine – adding a Christmas Trinket Embellishment.
Scroll on down for all the goodies you need to make this one for yourself! Don’t fret over the card cuts – stamp your sentiment on your card stock and then cut the tag down to the size you need! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: K2Z3RB2G
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog or the 2016 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
2017 Occasions Catalog Shares are Open!
The new catalog goes live on 4 Jan 17 and buying shares (a little bit of all the new ribbons, trims and embellishments) is a great way to get a little taste of everything! If you were to buy one of every paper, trim and embellishment, you’d spend over $150! Click right here to check out the shares that are available and get your order in now!
Year End Closeouts and 2017 Holiday Catalog Retiring Products
Promotion period: December 1, 2016 – January 3, 2017
- All products (and discounts, if any) can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of the online store. Check it right here!
- Here’s a download with the Initial List of Retiring Items, but the very best way to know what’s still available is to go to the Online Store! Hint: There’s a lot under the “Everything” section – and be sure to Show “All”!
- This is a great list of all the items on Clearance, on the Retiring List and in excess inventory. Use it as you will. Note, though, that this list won’t be updated as things sell out!
- No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
- Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- New demonstrators may add Year-End Closeouts items to their Starter Kit.
- Hint – this is a great way to make that $99 investment go even further!
Online Host Club
Only one opening left in the January 2017 Online Host Club. Check out all the details right here! And get your name in before it’s too late!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!